Competion to develop technology

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Competion to develop technology

Postby wags » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:54 am

I read in the other place that a suggestion to use a completion to advance the 'lifter'. It would be a motivator for those interested but I fear 'She who must be obeyed' has just torpedoed it. It was a constructive and worthy idea, shame it got such a response. It reminds me of the Space Race.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Re: Competion to develop technology

Postby kevin » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:52 am

wags wrote:I read in the other place that a suggestion to use a completion to advance the 'lifter'. It would be a motivator for those interested but I fear 'She who must be obeyed' has just torpedoed it. It was a constructive and worthy idea, shame it got such a response. It reminds me of the Space Race.

Had to go and read what You were referring to.....Wacky races would be more appropriate .
There is an absolute clear intent by Linda to formulate this idea of those upon this forum as been the baddies, a bit like ...Your either with us or aginst us ( president Bush mentality, who along with our past glorious leader blair or b liar, gave such wonderfull deaths , to so many)

Fruitcake is been warned to stay away from them baddies over there, OR ELSE.
I and Mikado know only tooooooooooo well the or else, from Her who must be obeyed.

As for developing technology, could I be as bold as to suggest that our bodies are far superior to any DEAD machine?
And it is there that the real advancements need to be, but first You have to know what We are, and how We operate FULLY.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:01 pm

A competition?

Kim was reading me something from fruitbat in regards that himself, Bob, ecker, Andrew and myself should all build a lifter and see who's works best. A novel approach but not practical for several reasons.

First of all I must say that I have not read first hand what he posted and was only told excerpts of it last night after I came home from work.

1. I believe I read somewhere that Bob stated that he would not discuss publicly anything to do with a lifter but perhaps on via PM.

2. I offered, a very long time ago when fruitbat first came here, information to help him along and kick start him in a proper direction but it would be confidential, he stated no problem but if he felt others should know what was told, he would make the decision to disclose it for the good of....himself?. (sort of like his thread....Steve Clarke judges...again)

Those are two reasons that two individuals named (Bob and myself) in his challenge more than likely would not partake. However, here is another issue, out of the list given, two haven't a pot to pee in and that would be ecker and fruitbat. This would create a level of involvement that would greatly reduce the funds that would be spent for the level of completion would be dictated by the money spent by each group.

Now stepping back and whiffing at the old Kool Aid, one could look at this as a level of frustration in that someone has hit a stone wall. That someone has recently complained about the cost of components to build a new supply. So if there are not enough funds due to being stuck in a job involving airplane work, where are the funds going to come from to partake in a competition?

After breathing in the fumes of the Kool Aid, one could surmise that it is a ploy to get individuals to openly release their information due to a challenge to construct a lifter. That act exposes any information and then it is public.....just what fruitbat wants. Of course he would say..."no exchange of tech data would occur, just a video of operation is all that is needed." I say, the video would give away the design. And then fruitbat would start making kits to sell to people and he would have his money source that he has been looking for which was all created by someone else.

Just a few thoughts of what a competition would really be about. I could be wrong but then I am basing it on past performance. This is a man who comes here and will not comment but go to another site to make smarmy comments where no one who is a member here can go and rebut, save rose of which Linda will never ban her. What does that show about his character? And he wants to create a competition?

Kim mentioned from his post that he would knock everyone's socks off. I doubt it for he would need to build one with independent joystick control (yaw, pitch, roll) and then we would see who's functioned best and I can say, his won't fly as well, if at all, because he doesn't have the funds needed to spend to make that type of control.

How about another competition....let's all make wheels and see whose rolls best.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:18 pm

kevin wrote:
wags wrote:I read in the other place that a suggestion to use a completion to advance the 'lifter'. It would be a motivator for those interested but I fear 'She who must be obeyed' has just torpedoed it. It was a constructive and worthy idea, shame it got such a response. It reminds me of the Space Race.

Had to go and read what You were referring to.....Wacky races would be more appropriate .
There is an absolute clear intent by Linda to formulate this idea of those upon this forum as been the baddies, a bit like ...Your either with us or aginst us ( president Bush mentality, who along with our past glorious leader blair or b liar, gave such wonderfull deaths , to so many)

Fruitcake is been warned to stay away from them baddies over there, OR ELSE.
I and Mikado know only tooooooooooo well the or else, from Her who must be obeyed.

As for developing technology, could I be as bold as to suggest that our bodies are far superior to any DEAD machine?
And it is there that the real advancements need to be, but first You have to know what We are, and how We operate FULLY.

Kevin

I agree kevin. The body has been reported by others to have the ability to levitate, much like a lifter. Perhaps that is the great quest. To discover the ability to interact with the universe around us and expand our abilities on a universal level.

The lifter is a good demonstrator of EHD. It can be adapted, has been adapted, is in use in dangerous applications where a mechanical pump is not efficient. Engineering formulas have been created but yet I haven't seen any of these individuals utilize them to design a lifter from scratch and perform as designed. At least none that I have seen and what I have seen is, it is or miss. To paraphrase Andrews posted signature, "well, that didn't work, let's try something else."

I agree, we are the best machine and what we learn about ourselves and how we are part of the universe, everything from flying, to time travel, immortality.....and love....are waiting for us. What I have seen going on back and forth.....we have a long way to go.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:27 pm

I suppose I was looking at this as at least the man had a constructive thought. It was moot as Linda will not allow such, the paranoia kicked in before anyone answered. Competition in itself has proved to be a good driver of technology, but I think it would have had to have been at a live event in any case.

Remember the central problem is the same, Linda herself. At least the man made an effort, even if trust is below the water line.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:03 pm

Kim told me to check it out. Here is the most important that I see in order to sum it up.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 192#p35192

Taking a lesson from Linda.....(shudder) for ease of posting, I will put my response in her quote in another colour

Linda Leach wrote:<snip>

Now GENERALLY I think that your idea of a competition is a good one. But look at what has happened here regarding your suggestion to " turn weapons into plowshares"......I suggest that perhaps eventually that's what might happen but it certainly does not have to happen now... on this Forum... regarding extending any kind of helpful hand in the direction of the HUT. They have shown their face to me clearly and I recognize their danger. (Of course you see it, it was and always has been a challenge to YOUR veracity without offering any proof of claims and getting the same response..."it is top secret"...but how do you know it?.... so show us your clearance...you can't) I don't believe that you have yet so we come at our perceptions quite differently. (Most probably because he is not a psychopath and only has drank the Kool Aid) I see your desire to "peacemake" between the Forums as a tool that they are using to continue their relationship with us. There intentions are NOT GOOD... and you are being "played".(The only one being played here is fruitbat by you. If you would not say a word about anyone at the Hut or any reference on any other forum and just walk away from ever knowing us, it would all stop....you just don't want it to stop, we do but will not let you have free reign in an attempt to build upon your fantasy worlds with good people as the foundation)

If I am the only one seeing that? No comments? Then I guess that I have to stand alone. (I hear crickets......Linda, you create your own animosity by your stories and the need to be the center of attention. Every meal where all of us were together the talk was about you or what you wanted to talk about. There was NEVER a conversation that did not have a measure to YOU. If someone talked about a family situation, you would start talking and twisting it into something about you or your Dad and then you would keep right on going to where the topic was what you wanted. I would bet you still do it. I can recall phone conversations where I would simply ask how you were. You couldn't answer, you always answered about other things. I would repeat the question and then explain it. You were always at a loss of words. That says a lot. I always told you to take time for yourself, your soul and disconnect from the noise, instead, you double and triple jacked yourself into the noise.)

I do have one advantage here and that is that I do have control over the content of this Forum. I will not allow contents of the HUT mentality to creep back in here under the guise of " co-operation" (And that is your flaw and helps to identify the psychopath/narcissist that you are. You do not want objective discussions, you wish to control the discussions.....now how does that make this forum a repository and facility for the expansion of knowledge when it is dictated and censored by you? How far do you really think you will go? I can understand why you wouldn't want the mentality from the Hut at the Token for afterall, no deletions and the right of the poster to express himself openly is not conducive to a psychopathic dictatorship)

As I said. Your idea of a competition is a good one but I suggest that you go forward under the mistaken assumption that you and the HUT members may even qualify to get on the first rung of that ladder. There are many out there who have been working on the advancement of lifters for years. Just because fools out there may try to float the idea that " Lifters are a dead end" any one with any background in all of this can see right through that ploy.(And where is your background Linda, the girl who was in the hallway during science class? There is a plethora of information on EHD on the Internet. They use EHD pumps where I work for the handling of caustic chemicals that in the normal use of vanes/impellers are quickly deteriorated. And yes, I work on them. Does anyone else work on EHD equipment on these forums? That qualifies me a bit, at the very least, to say that you have no background in the least since on another post you claimed you weren't qualified to build a lifter but that you were going to try since you had access to a machine shop. So what it is? Are you or you are not qualified for one is a lie and the other is the truth.)

<snip>

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:27 pm

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 193#p35193

Linda Leach wrote:Re: ADVANCING LIFTER KNOWLEDGE QUICKLY
Postby Linda Brown » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:37 pm

What you said Fruitbat.... and my thoughts on it.

" I only mentioned that list of people because there are two members of this site and two of that site, it would be a fair contest, and I am looking for a way to turn swords into ploughshares. Perhaps I should not, but managing and resolving conflicts is a skill I'd like to develop, and those guys present a substantial opportunity in that area of endeavour. In truth, most of my efforts involve appealing to better natures, and I seems I am just not finding the qualities I am looking

REALLY? Is that the only reason you mentioned a collaboration between the people you named and that of those here on this Forum? You say you are looking to " turn swords into plowshares" but that seems actually only a device ( as far as the HUT is concerned ... to integreate themselves once again into our very fibre. And they would be using you to do it.

I have wrestled with my inability to " let go" of my discussions with Mikado and those on the HUT. I have told myself that I had every right to stand up against what they represented.... but all I was doing actually was allowing them to use my emotions and the very fibre of my character.... to allow them a "playing field" with all of us.... that they otherwise did not merit....

where are their discussions of quality work? Where is anything EXCEPT CONDESCENDING SLURS TOWARD ME AND MY FAMILY EFFORTS?. To continue a relationship with the HUT in any form gives them the ability to field a team that has as its only agenda.... the spread of dissention and unhappiness. Look what they have allowed on the HUT pages and archives!

When that happens all positive progress ends. That's their technique.... and I realize that ( even though I have been told about this for years and warned about the consquences of trying to work with this " force"..... there ARE NO CHANCES of successfully doing that.

Fruitbat LOOK at what you are hoping for here. There are no weapons being offered here to be turned into plowshares!. In actuality its exactly the opposite. They will use you and all of us to turn what we have considered our plowshares into WEAPONS. That is their full agenda. There is NO co operating... now or ever... with them.

Linda Brown TTB Consortium July 2015

Condescending Slurs toward Linda and her efforts. When those efforts that were being afforded to Paul Schatzkin ended up being nothing more hollow figures manipulated by one person, that pretty much set the stage for the eventual, what Linda calls condescension, to start. It took sometime but what she is claiming as the manipulation of others has been described elsewhere here as "projection".

She asks to look at what has been allowed on the pages of the Hut. Do a Google search "Mikado Cosmic Token". How many threads were started in regard to either the Hut or myself? Look at how, out of the blue, Linda attacked Kim in regard to her son. Look at how she accused me of being involved in murder: her daughter, the Post Office and then Kim's son.

Who turned plowshares into swords?

Shut up Linda and the Hut will be quiet as far as you are concerned. Keep yammering and there will be rebuttals. The choice has always been yours.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:35 pm

Helium.
Just why is it so called lighter?
Whats up doc????
To lift is what??
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:52 pm

What you said Fruitbat.... and my thoughts on it.

" I only mentioned that list of people because there are two members of this site and two of that site, it would be a fair contest, and I am looking for a way to turn swords into ploughshares. Perhaps I should not, but managing and resolving conflicts is a skill I'd like to develop, and those guys present a substantial opportunity in that area of endeavour. In truth, most of my efforts involve appealing to better natures, and I seems I am just not finding the qualities I am looking (..for?)

snip

FB have you considered that the qualities you are looking for is being clouded by one Linda Brown on purpose. The difficulty is that by association the trust is negative and those with such qualities value trust as integral to any collaborative endeavour. Al of us in our own way have taken a hard path in accepting that we have been duped and trust is the one commodity that is in short supply. She needs you a great deal more than you need her. Has your association helped you forge new alliances in your quest or not. She is dependant upon your support, and that is reflected in her attitude towards your overtures to resolve issues? You are bright enough and have enough about you to see this, but do you have the courage and humility to turn the page.
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:09 pm

Steve Clarke,
http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/bury ... tchet.html
Then it needs explaing why and if the hatchet would ever go to the middle of the Earth.
You can't go up, unlessYou know why things go down.
Confusiscious Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Next

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite