Competion to develop technology

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Competion to develop technology

Postby kevin » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:20 pm

I detect NINE parallel lines, in three sets of three.
http://www.ivarta.com/columns/OL_050307.htm
Vimanas....sanskrit.
Fibonacci.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:21 am

kevin wrote:Steve Clarke,
http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/bury ... tchet.html
Then it needs explaing why and if the hatchet would ever go to the middle of the Earth.
You can't go up, unlessYou know why things go down.
Confusiscious Kevin

The 'middle' of the Earth is not the centre of gravity. it lies about 1000km below the surface in line with the moon. It is called the Barry Point. The two celestial spheres (Earth and Moon) orbit this. Of course if one accepts that the spheres are not indeed flat! I do agree however that Gravity os not a force but a topological feature of space that gives an appearance of force. This is perhaps why Anti Gravity is elusive as in that description anti gravity would be inverted space, which is what Matter appears to have qualities of. But I am of course speculating here.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:31 pm

wags wrote:
Then it needs explaing why and if the hatchet would ever go to the middle of the Earth.
Confusiscious Kevin

The 'middle' of the Earth is not the centre of gravity. it lies about 1000km below the surface in line with the moon. It is called the Barry Point. The two celestial spheres (Earth and Moon) orbit this. Of course if one accepts that the spheres are not indeed flat! I do agree however that Gravity os not a force but a topological feature of space that gives an appearance of force. This is perhaps why Anti Gravity is elusive as in that description anti gravity would be inverted space, which is what Matter appears to have qualities of. But I am of course speculating here.

Wags,
"Barry" whoever He is will be most offended to think His huge mass creates such an effect.
I fink You mean...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barycentre

It is central to My own personal comprehension of what is at play to view such assumptions as absurd.
The mass of the moon is created in the geometries of the overlapping field rotating vortexs, especially those of the earth and the sun, hence it appears to cover the sun at eclipses.
I do not have the descriptive abilities to compete against such entrenched assumption based theories so firmly presented as facts.
Mass is a consequence of the compression into 3D of consciousness, and We are currently veiled from this understanding by the religions called sciences, they demand compliance, and just as all religions are assumption based so is current sciences.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:44 pm

kevin wrote:
wags wrote:
Confusiscious Kevin

Wags,
"Barry" whoever He is will be most offended to think His huge mass creates such an effect.
I fink You mean...

It is central to My own personal comprehension of what is at play to view such assumptions as absurd.
The mass of the moon is created in the geometries of the overlapping field rotating vortexs, especially those of the earth and the sun, hence it appears to cover the sun at eclipses.
I do not have the descriptive abilities to compete against such entrenched assumption based theories so firmly presented as facts.
Mass is a consequence of the compression into 3D of consciousness, and We are currently veiled from this understanding by the religions called sciences, they demand compliance, and just as all religions are assumption based so is current sciences.
Kevin

Kevin,

I do realise your unique way of perception is not mine, but thanks for sharing that.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:44 pm

kevin wrote:
wags wrote:
Confusiscious Kevin

Wags,
I fink You mean...

Kevin

Kevin,

I do realise your unique way of perception is not mine, but thanks for sharing that.
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:59 pm

I be not alone.
http://www.greatdreams.com/grace/100/117velikov.html

I fully agree withe theory that all suns planets and moons were first of created as suns, and that they are so created in galatic geometries of flows of consciousness compressing into the 3D portion of a multi dimensional universe.
The galaxies themselves simply been an ever larger set of self similer geometries created by the omni present geometry of a perfectly packed universe.
We are within a consciousness forgetting of this due to past traumas of this cyclic method of creation.
We are thus blind to natures methods and aether building stuffs.
TIME to wake up.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:08 pm

kevin wrote:<snip>
Kevin

Under aether theories as well as Brown's Structure of Space, matter is a consequence of the aether compressing it. Mass is a result of areas of High Kμ.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby re-rose » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:52 pm

I would love to see the SoS again, Mikado. Do you still have a copy?
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:57 pm

I thought it was posted on the Qualight website. I also thought it was put up on the inventor's section of Pegasus?

I would think Andy would still have it but then, I don't know.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:47 pm

Mikado14 wrote:
kevin wrote:<snip>
Kevin

Under aether theories as well as Brown's Structure of Space, matter is a consequence of the aether compressing it. Mass is a result of areas of High Kμ.

Mikado

Guess I will never get to see the SoS?
Never mind.
This time travel senario...ever thought it might be a two way street?
You see Mikado I have always sensed that it's You that actually built the FIRST gravitor.

Just suppose that it is possible to focus upon the consciousness field relative to a specific time, then in phase conjugate fashion the information can flow both ways.

Consciousness enables a compression of itself into 3D .
3D been simply one of a multiple dimension arrangement in the self same location, but You see all of that is taking place in a FIXED geometry of universe, so We are in exactly the self same location relative to location of all of the sequence of events in 3D relative to that location, it's simply then a case of attuning to the desired so called time, similer to a radio set really that can tune into the past and future compression of events, and our 4D selves and 5D selves are doing this at our desire, but We have forgotten how to do this, the shaman were better able, and far far more practised.

It's the same reason that scientists around the globe suddenly arrive at self similer finding, they are with intent desiring such ansers.

The same geometry fixed base to universe means that it is far easier to transmit and recieve information upon the sort of train lines of universe, with super highways meeting at very precise location, it's where four points meet ( two crossing straight lines in actuality)
I can put Myself direct upon such, and do.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite