Another example of how inaccurate her facts are

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Another example of how inaccurate her facts are

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:28 am

For some reason, Linda seems to want to post photos, most of which have been posted prior, and offer commentary to go along with them.

I believe I will start with this photo:

Special Meeting 4.jpg

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 439#p35439

Linda Leach wrote:Re: Raymond Lavas, What he actually knew
Postby Linda Brown » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:03 am

Since Mikado has mentioned a certain meeting where a particular prototype was presented by Andrew Bolland to Raymond Lavas... and even described some of the reactions....... I thought it only appropriate that pictures would go along.

The characters don't need to be named specifically ( for all of us who have been reading over on the HUT and here on the Token should be able to figure out which is which)...... Andrew Bolland, Mikado and dear Raymond especially...

Everyone has prominent and easy to figure roles in all of this. Raymond was a very brave man to take this exhausting flight from Canada. The man who is standing on the left hand side of the group shot....was a good friend to Raymond. Dr. R travelled from Canada with him each time that he came down to one of these UFO meetings and I will always be thankful for the care and effort that he took to do that......It was a relief knowing that Raymond had a travelling companion.....His health was very fragile at this time but still... it meant enough to him to risk serious problems.

Of course.... who else would wear a Tshirt that says what this one does...... except one who truly believes it.
It should be easy to identify this character just from the sentiment on the Tshirt.

He enjoys thinking of himself as a genius and of every one else as idiots.

Too bad that it was the wrong month ... because if it had been December the National Finals Rodeo would have been going on..... .Hundreds of well dressed cowboys would have been in town..... I am sure that one of them would have had an appropriate hat so the guy in the Tshirt wouldn't have come away looking like a drug store cowboy....timing is everything they say.

Linda TTBC August 2015

She appears to like my T-shirt. I did not purchase the shirt. A young fellow and I where I worked liked Family Guy and we would talk about Stewie and make comments about the different episodes. One day he came in with the shirt and gave it to me. Wearing the shirt was a joke and at the time it was taken as such. If Linda wishes to alter it in a manner to belittle....go for it.....apparently, the only weapon you have in your arsenal or tool in your toolbox is innuendo. You never seem to be able, and you have not yet, to rebut the Due-Diligence facts as they stand nor Morgan...nor twigsnapper...but you sure can post quite a few belittling comments. Oh well...Jesus loves the little children.

Now in your post you have a grave error, a seriously grave error. This error serves to reinforce Linda Leach's veracity of memory. We are presented with so many facts culled from her memory and we are to believe them as gospel truth when in regard to her Father. Her memory is selective at best and is not only filled with inaccuracies but total misdirection and false identification.

In the post in regard to the photo, Linda identifies all those in the photo. The person on the left she identifies as "Dr. R".

" Dr. R travelled from Canada with him each time that he came down to one of these UFO meetings"

The person she has identified is named Roy. He is a retired policeman who has/had a security business that Raymond worked for. This is the person who drove Raymond to Allenwood. What Linda fails to mention is that the meeting in Vegas in March, as to the selection of the date, was determined by Roy going to Vegas for a Raelian conference. He flew with Raymond to Vegas. What Linda is not saying is that the Raelian conference went on for a week. Raymond had to travel home alone so as to get his dialysis.

Oh...forgot about "Dr. R". His name is Doctor Jean-Luc Rivest but let us allow Raymond tell you:

http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3186#p3186

trickfox wrote:introducing Dr. Psy
Postby Trickfox » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:32 am

Hello everyone
I would like to be the first to introduce a very creative and interesting new member of our forum. His name is Doctor Jean-Luc Rivest. He has chosen
the handle "Dr. Psy" because he is co-inventor of the Psychopropulsor, otherwise known as "the hiccup device". As I now understand it, there are only two prototypes in existence. The first is Dr. Psy's own unit, and the second prototype was given as a gift to another member of this forum.

Once several other prototypes are built we will be giving several versions to those of you who wish to participate in a clinical research project which is designed to evaluate the effectiveness of this self-help/self-improvement tool.

So while we wait for Dr. Psy to recieve his authorization to proceed, let me be the first to welcome him to our forum :P

Trickfox

Linda is probably confused, as usual, for Dr Rivest went to Vegas in 2006. Let's see what he has to say:

http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3273#p3273

Dr Rivest wrote:Shintorian
Postby Dr. Psy » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:25 am

Hello everybody, :lol:
First I want to thank Mr Trickfox to have introduced me
to this forum. He is a great scientist and a man with a high consciousness.
I was honored to meet this man four years ago, we worked together
on a project called the psychopropulsor. I was there at the UFO conference in Las Vegas and I was glad to meet Andrew, Paul and Elizabeth and several others.

All the persons I met were all happy and full of what I call the joy of living even though there are so many problems on this planet.
I was dressed all in white wearing my psychopropulsor right on my solar
plexus and I could feel all the "Psy" energy on all those human faces.

Please give me a few minutes to explain who I am, what
I believe, what is the real inner being living in my spirit. I am a dentist
and I always think it is an honour that was given to me to treat another
of my brother human being. What a great profession I have.

I have listen with Mr. Trickfox all the videos titled: "What the bleep?". Most of you have seen this controversial video.
I want to say I agree with part of it.

I am sure of one thing : this brain that we have
must take some time during the day to stop thinking. I have been meditating since almost thirty years. As a matter of fact this is where the idea of the psychopropulsor came from, a kind of a "hiccup" to be able to catch the interval from the quantum field, the interval we call "now".

Probably the most important I have to say is that
I am listening to the whole universe. :roll:

I have read the ten first chapters of Paul's book. All
these great scientist have fascinated me. What can I bring to this forum?
I thought that maybe I can send a psychopropulsor to Andrew? Just for
clinical test. Perhaps he can be part of the control group.

What do you think Andy? Do you want one?

Am I correct if I think this? Some people can change the world we are living in by being great scientist some people can change the world by being profound, I mean humble persons
caring persons, persons living in profound union with their inner being
and nature .
I want to be the incarnation of Love , I want to be part of the light of the world, I am a doctor I want to heal human being by imposing my hand over them. Staying humble doing this looking in their eyes and loving them, my brothers human. This is my way of seing a new science that I am sure I can achieve.

I hope my contribution to this group will be appreciated and thanks to those who are going to listen and answer me.

Dr. Psy

The date on the post is 2006. By 2010, Dr Rivest was going after Raymond in a court of law to recover somewhere in the vicinity of $25 to $50,000 dollars for the psychopropulseur project. Raymond had me call the gentleman, the details of which I feel are not pertinent.

We see that Linda has, as usual, crossed her wires in knee jerk attempt to create a "slam" against me and ends up providing more proof of how she twists facts and presents her innuendo as fact and garnished with her own brand of vitriol.

Reviewing the facts, Linda has misidentified the person in the photo which was taken in March of 2008 with a man she met in Vegas, at least she got the town correct, in mid November of 2006. They don't even look alike. Roy was Raymond's employer and Dr Rivest was an investor in the psychopropulseur.

"Dr R" did not travel with Raymond each time he went to Vegas. He traveled with him on the first trip and Roy came on the second trip.

...and another one of Linda's stories bites the dust.

... and the little girl is found out....again.

Mikado

PS: I can't recall mentioning a "special" meeting what I do recall is that Linda mentions it a good deal. Since you keep harping on my T-shirt....does it scare you?
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Another example of how inaccurate her facts are

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:41 am

And the double standard continues. I see she has/had someone culling from the Hut at approximately 8:34 EDT from a spam source out of Sydney Australia....minions at work?

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:51 pm

Mikado has responded

". I did not meet with Mike on Sunday

Raymond went and visited with him one last time."

Prove it. If you think your WORD is good enough for people to believe without proof.... you are sadly mistaken.

Linda
From the

So Linda wants me to prove that I didn't meet with Mike at Allenwood. She knows that it is true but it serves her to "question" as she is doing. What she is doing is misdirection. She implies that she KNOWS the real truth when in fact she knows the truth is opposite of what she is implying. twigsnapper knew I didn't visit with him, he knew by PM but then, that would be you, Linda, so you know not only from my telling you but you also know from the PM's to twigsnapper.

My word is better than yours for I always supply my source when it is fact. However, how can anyone supply proof from a casual meeting in a town in Pennsylvania from 8 years ago? Can anyone do that? I believe my veracity stands much taller than yours.....missy.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:53 am

And yet again....

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 446#p35446

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:00 pm

Mikado recently on the HUT ( ttownsendbrown.com) check for yourself, if you can get through.

"You have your facts wrong about me being held by the police, another twisted truth. I was going through a

divorce and the ex used my daughter and my Mother to effectuate harassment. It didn't work and it was used

against her in court. Again, proof, at least to me since it is about me, that you will take a .....how did

Uhrhammer say it?....oh yes...you take a morsel of truth and turn it into a seven course meal.

Shall we ask Janet herself what actually happened? Prove what you say here Mikado.I am sure that she might be interested in your statement here that she and your own Mother and daughter were "harassing you". I think maybe they were just trying to keep you alive through the night.... but that's just my opinion. I think that they were worried that you were a dangerous man... at that point in time. Both to yourself and others. Other people go through divorces Mikado....they don't always become a threat to themselves and others.

Waiting for that seven course meal Mikado and so far.... you are not supplying anything.

Again... nothing is EVER Mikados fault....is it?

Linda TTB Consortium August 2015

You sure do think a lot! First, I said:

"You have your facts wrong about me being held by the police, another twisted truth. I was going through a divorce and the ex used my daughter and my Mother to effectuate harassment. It didn't work and it was used against her in court. Again, proof, at least to me since it is about me, that you will take a .....how did Uhrhammer say it?....oh yes...you take a morsel of truth and turn it into a seven course meal."

I said that the ex USED my Mother and daughter to effectuate harassment. The sentence is quite accurate, however, your comprehension skills are low and again you are using misdirection and you twist the words.

As to you waiting for a seven course meal.....you are a twit.....a real twit if not an asinine individual who didn't comprehend that YOU take a morsel and YOU create the seven course meal.

You keep proving how much of a desperate individual you are when it comes to me and this post proves it.

....missy

Mikado

PS: fruitbat, it isn't a lifter and Andrew has "posted" in regard to what Linda has said and it is counter to her claim. How is it that even when an individual corrects Linda she continues to make the same claim when it has been corrected? .....I believe it only proves she is in her own little world and the truth does not serve her purpose.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:59 pm

Linda Leach likes to throw a lot of derisive statements out into the internet as facts, and then when someone speaks up to refute her "facts," her response is that THEY have to prove it.

Odd that she never has to prove any of her statements...Ever.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:04 pm

Well Andy, I read a post earlier that I will be bringing over her. It is in regard to Trickfox and some papers. You might find it interesting but I won't be doing it until tomorrow so you will have to wait with baited breath.....

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:49 pm

Let's see. Since yesterday, Linda is on a roll. My last exposure to her school yard rant to cast aspersions, she has gone from half-way down on page 6 up to page 8. She has not recognized that the photo she put up she misidentified the individual but instead turned into the fact that Roy was a Raelian and somehow, that must be NEW information headed her way in regard to her Father. Perhaps Brown started the Raelian movement as well and the cloning is all based upon his technology. We may never know so we will just throw a flag down......oooooohhhhh boy...sound familiar?

Let's correct something. This is a post Raymond made that eventually precipitated

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 453#p35453

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:21 pm

This is what Raymond said about that meeting... now that you have seen pictures of the exact moment.Posted here on the Cosmic Token.

"by peetee le Trickfox » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:02 am

I guess they are just looking around trying to discover what we are talking about minoo...

I made the mistake of looking up the old hut.

I see Mikado shadow boxing and trying to change a situation that he has no control over.
I'm sorry you have decided to become a "Mikado Paul Republicain" Mikado...

You can believe all the conspiracies you like but you certainly cannot change the historical accuracy of your own presidential legacy. You probably liked Ronald Reagan, so did I...

That does not change what happened to me and the Top Secret Order signed by his hand over past events involving the very people you are trashing about with other right wing conspiratorialists.

Take your gauntlet back my misguided friend, I have neither the time or resources to play internet conspiracies with you...
I have NO enemy, and you are simply a funny clown and chicken wire engineer who broke his signed NDA with Andrew when you shared that Document with Gregg V. :evil:

Andrew take my word for it. Mikado went around the four of us because he did want my opinion on the math at all, he drove down and saw Gregg as soon as he got back from Las Vegas. I should never have shared anything with him. I'm sorry I sent him the data now. :oops:

This is a post that prompted a phone call from myself to Raymond. I called him out on what he said in the post. He called me a Republican, well, I am a registered Republican and do vote most times in that direction but I have voted for the Democrat and the Independent at times. I vote by my values and morals and not by a party affiliation. However, unlike Raymond, I am a citizen of the US and I do vote. How many on these forums who comment vote? As to conspiracists, they have no affiliation, you find them anywhere.

The real correction that I called him about was in regard to the NDA. At first I questioned the need for the NDA and expressed my opinion as to it's need for I thought we all came there and were supposed to be open, as per twigsnapper, so the presentation of the NDA was contrary to what I was told in a PM from twigsnapper. I did sign the NDA after reading it and raising a few questions. Legally, it had no venue listed or where or how any breach would be handled so I signed it. Raymond was the one who was raising objections much longer and more vocal than I as to the need for it. I convinced him to sign it. This was long before he broke down in tears when he found out that he was not going to be recruited by twigsnapper to work in a black ops situation behind some curtain.

Continuing, this is the post where he referred to me not only as a "chicken wire engineer" but also as a clown. He backtracked on that on the phone call after I confronted him. However, it should be pointed out that it was after this that Linda tried to make it sound like it was some sort of MacGuyverian compliment. As always, she provides the proof against that statement in an attempt to defame. So what is it Linda? A compliment or aspersion?

I would like to know who "the four of us" were. I know Andrew was present, Raymond, myself, Linda and Radomir. Linda signed no NDA as I recall and insisted she was only there as an observer, so that only leaves three that signed it. When taking Andrew into account then the group consisted of four. Now why would anyone accuse someone as Raymond did when the result would have been three? Who/whom was the fourth?

When we came back from Vegas, Raymond and I talked about recruiting someone to work down here with me. HE mentioned Gregg. I made contact with him, as per Raymond's request. I talked with Gregg and gave him Raymond's phone number. He called Ray, who kept him on the phone for four hours, at his own expense. Ray and I talked about him and we decided that I would meet with him and lay it all out in April and it was setup, I believe it may have been around the 19th of April. Raymond was totally involved and then he denies it.

After Gregg became involved, he and I talked about the math and how could Raymond derive the source without the data that derived the equation? I felt that Raymond had some hidden knowledge but after numerous phone calls it became apparent that Raymond was misinterpreting a calculus symbol. We had many discussions as to how one could determine the source of an equation without the data and we just couldn't seem to come to an agreement for afterall, this was not "theoretical physics" but was presented as a completed equation based upon data. They were force equations. Gregg and I decided to use the equation to build a device for in order to create engineering equations, data must be accumulated. Secondly, we decided to work backwards from the equation. Raymond became very enamoured with that one symbol. He told me how he went to the local college in Quebec and tracked down a mathematics professor that told him the same thing Gregg and I did. Raymond said we were all wrong.

Raymond was a revisionist and always knew which bed he wished to lie in, even if it meant changing houses.

It should be pointed out that Andrew setup a place on the Qualight site that was password protected. It was made available to Radomir, Raymond and myself. I came back from the Vegas trip and had the need to catch up on work and obligations. In a phone call with Raymond, he told me about what was behind the password. He said, "I'll send it to you".

Now consider this, three individuals were given a password by Andrew, to be able to download information to include the math referenced.

Considering Raymond in all this:

1. He asked me to recruit Gregg.
2. He asked me to meet with Gregg.
3. He told me to show Gregg everything.
4. He and Gregg discussed it many times on the phone.
5. When Gregg had it looked at by another mathematician, just the equation mind you and not the paper in it's entirety, Raymond didn't like what he was told and got angry and telling us to go our own way. He further stated that we showed "secret" material and we violated the NDA. I smoothed things over and said that only the equation was shown and the mathematician solved it and the answer was the same on the paper. I told him that we were still working together but that we would give him the data when we were done.

How did I violate the NDA? Gregg was told he would have to sign an NDA and he agreed, it never did get done for everything broke apart due to Raymond's temper with Andrew.

Several years after all this, Raymond and I still talked. I told him about what we did and how we were working but I was careful not to give him all the information. He didn't agree with the scientific approach in the lab but felt that it could all be done virtually on a computer. I told him we didn't have the computers to do it and we didn't have any basic knowledge to program it with, he didn't agree but could offer no explanation either.

I have no intention of commenting/rebutting the 2 and 1/2 pages of Linda's rant for I have read it all before and this is nothing more then reheated leftovers that should have been thrown to the hogs. I see how she is attempting to take a morsel and make that seven course meal but the leftovers are moldy.

Andy, you are welcome to jump in and offer comment and your version from Vegas.

As to what happened at the time, I wrote 20 Chapters about the entire affair in June of 2009. I have wondered about finishing it but it isn't quite over yet and like Paul Schatzkin, it was a first draft. In that draft were all the emails that were being circulated to show how everything was eroding. What started out as the beginning of a possible consortium to develop Brown based work ended up being a free for all.

....but sometimes, the soup begins in a rapid boil in the pot and then it is reduced to a simmer. That simmer is what brings all the flavors alive and gives body to the soup. And when it is done and is allowed to cool and when reheated, it is even better than when it was first made.

Consortiums are like soup.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:09 pm

Mikado,

Good times...but I really don't care to comment on any of that. Not that it's not interesting outhouse material Linda Leach has brought up. It's just that I simply don't care about her and her crazy.

Here's a fun side note, though. When we were in Las Vegas, of course the Raelian group was there. It's more of a cult of personality than anything else - kind of like Linda Leach, but on a larger scale. Anyhow, Linda Leach and I are walking around (I think it was just her and I), and we run into one of the beautiful Raelian girls dressed in a cute little bunny-looking outfit (the magazine bunny outfit, not the cute and fuzzy type). Rael had a group of these girls around to serve his needs.

Linda Leach and I looked at her, looked at each other, rolled our eyes, and looked back at her. She was a pretty cool cat about running around in an outfit like that. Funny moment.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:40 am

Mikado,
As You mentioned "Radomir" how is He?
Why did He leave so abruptly?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:29 am

I had the impression that he was ill. I may be mistaken. My memory is what it wants to be sometimes, rather than what I want it to be.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:06 pm

Radomir is alive and well, however, he is suffering from a chronic syndrome of some type. Last I spoke with him, he is mostly working from his home.

He decided to have nothing to do with the forums and expressed disappointment with everything. I don't blame him, he had numerous conversations via PM with twigsnapper of which nothing panned out. After the dust up back in August of 2011, he started to distance himself from everything, myself and Linda included.

I recently invited him to attend another conference but he is not up to it and sends his best wishes to all.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite