And this is why she is off her rocker

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

And this is why she is off her rocker

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:29 am

I am not going to respond to all the "things" Linda is going on about but I will point out to her, via her own reading of this site or whomever is copying from here to her.

It appears that Linda has started a new thread:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 611#p35611

It is titled "Mikado's imagination".

On another note, she has a thread that is titled: "Raymond Lavas, What he actually knew" http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... f=5&t=2038

It would appear that it is more about Mikado than Raymond Lavas.

I am not going to rebut the inaccuracies in either thread for she has done pages, however, I will pointout, for the sake of any google search, that I have always endeavoured to give a source for my statements or to relate my experiences over the years with my association with Linda Leach. Others have come on and posted to substantiate my experiences who were present or to talk about theirs. In all cases, Linda said everyone was being inaccurate. I know, it is all a conspiracy by all these individuals to discredit her for that is what Linda has reported. Could it possibly be that these individuals don't wish to be misquoted or lied about and that there is truly no conspiracy involved?

I believe these two references may indicate who the obsessed individual really is. Has anyone noticed, not that it really matters but when she has the ability to come on here and read at will, she will post pages in regard to the Hut and what is posted here?

I repeat, who is obsessed? Who has a fixation? Linda once said that someone told her that it appeared I was acting like a jilted lover....(shudder). I believe when she comes out of the blue and posts pages, well, 'nuff said.

In the Due-Diligence, all sources were cited along with appropriate links where possible. In my posts where there is a statement, a citation or source is presented (and not a self-perpetuating reference as she does). Therefore, in the infamous words of Linda Leach in regards to all she is posting.....PROVE IT!

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: And this is why she is off her rocker

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:48 pm

A few comments. This is copied from the Token exactly as it appears.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 645#p35645

Linda Leach wrote:Re: Mikados imagination
Postby Linda Brown » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:45 pm

from the ttownsendbrown.com thread.... Mikado says

oops... lost the connection..... I will add it later or look it up for yourself on the ttownsendbrown.com Forum

He says that there were many people who basically said that I was not presenting facts correctly... people that were close to me....Mikado... others......oh... here it is... read for yourself...

"On another note, she has a thread that is titled: "Raymond Lavas, What he actually

knew" viewt ... f=5&t=2038

It would appear that it is more about Mikado than Raymond Lavas.

I am not going to rebut the inaccuracies in either thread for she has done pages, however, I will

pointout, for the sake of any google search, that I have always endeavoured to give a source for my

statements or to relate my experiences over the years with my association with Linda Leach. Others

have come on and posted to substantiate my experiences who were present or to talk about theirs. In

all cases, Linda said everyone was being inaccurate. I know, it is all a conspiracy by all these

individuals to discredit her for that is what Linda has reported. Could it possibly be that these

individuals don't wish to be misquoted or lied about and that there is truly no conspiracy involved?

I believe these two references may indicate who the obsessed individual really is. Has anyone noticed,

not that it really matters but when she has the ability to come on here and read at will, she will post

pages in regard to the Hut and what is posted here?

I repeat, who is obsessed? Who has a fixation? Linda once said that someone told her that it appeared I

was acting like a jilted lover....(shudder). I believe when she comes out of the blue and posts pages,

well, 'nuff said."

That's Mikados slant on things.....

This is my response:

Name them. Conspiracies occur when only one person is stating the facts as he sees them, and under his own agenda... You say all these people agree with you. Lets hear from them.........The " experiences that you have had with me over the years have in fact been witnessed by a few people... but the only ones that you mention here are the fellows that are in your fold and have proven themselves to be as involved in this conspiracy as you are.... so you all have proven rather than disproven the idea that its a conspiracy.

More people need to step forward and meet you personally Mikado. I would encourage that.

You have already written chapters of what you believe your side of all of this is.... post that for all to see. You say on one hand that the character of "Morgan" does not exist.... that Paul Schatzkin was somehow "misled" over all of those years.... and that it was "Linda Brown all along".....
We have all agreed that the name of Morgan was chosen by Paul Shatzkin....and he was drawn from a fellow that I went to High School with. You say that person was nothing but a drunk... yet... others have met him recently in far different circumstances.... some have felt a certain loyalty to that particular " Mr. Smith" and respect his need for privacy. Dr. Kovalenko in Los Alamos has met David Smith....an entire table of witnesses can say that they talked with him during a very high level conference meeting there in Santa Fe.

Helen Towts niece " Ravenshine" has met him and I think would be willing to stand up and verify that experience. In fact we are looking forward soon to another meeting.

Ask Russell Anderson if he remembers meeting the gentleman at King of Prussia who shared a very good lunch with us and discussed the work of both Townsend Brown and Mr. Searle.

I could name others. But that's good for a start.

Match your " sources" with those Mikado...... All you need to do is match that number...of people who are willing to stand up personally and back what YOU have said. I question your credibility here openly.

. I have said all I need to say. Readers can choose who is telling the truth her and who is not.

Most don't want to add to the stupid rant that has been going on between us... unless they are operating under your direction. or under the influence that you hold on the HUT....Look at the idiotic statements spewed by your buddies on the HUT. What do OTHER members of the HUT think of you and your actions. None of them say a word. What does Pistol have to say I wonder or is he just another mouthpiece?.

You say in all cases.... they say Linda was being inaccurate?. Let them contact us here on the Token and say that openly here so that does not just go so conveniently through the filter that you have constructed.

You say......a lot of things. Start proving them.

Linda
Townsend Brown

You want me to name the experiences I have had with you, what? Again?

How many times have I posted about the meetings where you and I were present and rebutting what you said? At times, others came here and posted, for example, when you claimed I raised my hands to hit you. Plad and Fred were in the room and both of them posted that it never happened in the manner that you stated. I raised my hands in a defensive posture as you walked toward me, I was standing still. That is one experience and one where you twisted the facts to paint me in a negative light. You didn't count of them posting the truth. You rely and depend upon others not getting involved and thus it becomes one of he said she said...not always, my dear.

There have been so many that I have posted that I am not going to play your game anymore for they have been posted so many times by myself. Kim has posted what she saw. Traveler has posted what he witnessed. Fred has posted what he witnessed. Plad has posted what he witnessed. There have been enough witnesses on my end as to events.

How about you proving all your stories? Show proof about your daughter and how I was involved. Show proof how I was involved with your fainting in the Post Office. Show proof when you said that I was involved in Kim's sons incident and that I knew what happened. Put forth those proofs to the slander...yes...provable slander in a court of law, where you claimed some nefarious action I did.

As to all the persons you have named in regard to Smith......So what? I have met him, KIm has met him, Plad not only has met him but spent time painting a building with him, Gregg has met him, Fred has met him and let us not forget that Traveler and his wife not only met him but the two of you stayed at their place. And last but not least, Radomir met him.

Now what does all this have to do with anything? Just because they met or anyone has met him does not prove he is MORGAN as you claimed for a very long time. You told Paul the identity of Morgan was David Leland Smith and that he was dead.....oops....guess not.

So, all the individuals you have mentioned along with all those I have mentioned have met the man you are having an affair with. That is fact as some of those can attest since they witnessed the two of you sleeping in the same room. Now that may not prove that copulation took place but there are three individuals that cleaned up your mess from a Winnebago that can only wonder why there were used prophylactics in the trash that you left outside that the raccoons tore apart. Is that proof? Empirical it is.

Now, as to what I said about David. David is an alcoholic. He went to AA. He will always identify as an alcoholic and he even stated so and we talked about it at a July 4th picnic he attended in which he brought RayRay along with him who I might add drank three quarters of the beer that Plad bought. So, that is a true statement unless he wants to deny it and I will get a notarized statement for when you or he sues me for slander from his old sponsor Jim. As to the drugs, he admitted that to Plad. He admitted it to a few others. I can get individuals from Phoenixville that will attest to that statement. All of that is true and not slander. He wanted to grow pot on my farm. He wanted to harvest a certain type of grass to extract DMT which was a conversation that Plad was involved. Unless he has turned into a liar, he should tell you the truth but then since you want everyone else to come here and post, have Dave post here on the Hut. What was his ID? Oh yeah....MIckey.

Everything you stated in your post, which appears you did so in a hurry....how did all those spaces get in there? Anyway, your stated individuals as to meeting David are a lame counter argument. They can no more attest to Dave's background then they can attest to his identity as Morgan. All they can attest is the character of the individual at a meeting, small potatoes when compared to an entire town where there are plenty of witnesses who can attest to his alcohol and drug background. Ask him why he no longer drives for Swift Transportation, the motor carrier he drove for?

Now, I have done the Due-Diligence. I have always posted citations and sources. Your turn....Prove all the stories you have been telling and vitriol and name dropping doesn't count.

Have a nice day....missy!

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:53 pm

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:59 pm

No kevin, that is not him. David was born in June of 1946. He was never in the military.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite