The HYPOCRITE Linda

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: The HYPOCRITE Linda

Postby wags » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:29 pm

I saw the disclaimer which I felt said a fair amount.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:58 pm

Linda asked where the term "disgusting" came from relative to Her.
I consider She just displayed such in Her latest poisening of those upon this forum in the minds of anyone looking into TTBrowns works.
DISGUSTING , deplorable bile.
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 1&start=30

It is YOU Linda that is and has been sewing the seeds of destruction , it is YOU Linda that is disgusting in Your never ending shite throwing at the members upon here.
YOU Linda are the magnet that attracts those interested in TTB, YOU are responsible for His legacy.
YOU Linda are the one who is acting as the destroyer.
SHAME, does not cover the consequences.

As someone who thought the world of You for years, I can now view how wrong I was, how stupid I was, how embroiled in the spiders web You create.
That spiders web is to catch those who are interested and suffocate them eventually.

If posters on the cosmic forum cannot currently see this, then hopefully they will one day and realise the truth I have had to face,
You Linda sure did " not need to know"

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:32 pm

Here is Lindas response to above....
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... f=5&t=2056
I said GOODBYE long ago, after the blind dog myles fiasco.

I am pleased to see Griffin ask "Where did the rain on the windows information come from"
Your continued efforts ( this goodbye crap ) is simply a further example of YOU poisening anything relative to this forum.
It is and has been YOU along creating the divisions and distrust.

I fought the realisations relative to all of this assuming that You must be privvy to information that I never was, but it became ever clearer , even to a dunce such as Myself that YOUR agenda was the destruction of anything relative to TT Browns works, and YOU sure have continued with a constant rant towards this forum at every opportunity, nearly every thread is littered with YOUR foul mouthed accusations levelled at this forum.

You are pure NEGATIVE, on steroids.

Anyone on the world wide web looking into TTB will be swayed by YOU, TTBs daughter and consider what You are declaring as been so.
The TRUTH is very different to those cast aside by YOUR negativity led agenda.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:13 am

FB has responded to Linda, with something in principle that I agree with:-

Another one who is "trying to help".
FYI, It's dead easy to actually help someone, you just, well, help.
The trick that seems so hard for some to grasp is to do it for THEIR benefit, not YOUR benefit.
If you do it right, YOUR benefit is automatic.
FB.

The trick is if you are being helped not to demand or expect it, and if one is helping do not continue if that becomes a reality.

As far as Kevin and Linda goes, it depends upon who 'You' and 'Their' are if applicable at all. As 'Tom Bombadil' is his own master after all is said and done.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:59 am

Here is a classic example of Linda preaching about "the light" and that negative entities are driving mankind into some sort of doomsday senario.
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 9&start=10
Whilst at the same time declaring that Roburs posts are not supported by scientific findings, and are not anything to do with the cosmic token site.

I would suggest a more natural reason for all of this to do with the current technology that is based on false so called science facts.
To counter such it is best to look back and into nature....SPIN.
Look at the conch shell a lady in a yellow bikini was collecting, look at how it is wound and the sound of OM.
I wonder if a student of sanskrit such as Beau Kitselman will have realised about such?
Shankha.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shankha
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:14 am

Did she ever delete his posts?

Does she realize that all that was said is exactly what she was accused of doing when she blamed it on Fred. Old habits "die hard" but she is no Bruce Willis. I had two emails with Robur and I told him he was welcome to post whatever he wanted and the only "thing" that may happen would be a moving of a post to a proper thread.....no deletions....no edits.

We'll see if he really wants to post and discuss Brown's work or perhaps he is just a plant or he simply lost interest due to Linda's actions....more than likely the latter.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:18 am

With Robur in mind.
http://www.rexresearch.com/joecell/joecell1.htm#4mark4

Look for the MAGIC TRIANGLE.
Whats in the middle of a triangle?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:20 am

In my triangle is the commonality of the three sides......the aether.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:25 am

Mikado14 wrote:In my triangle is the commonality of the three sides......the aether.

http://altreligion.about.com/od/symbols ... iangle.htm
Mikado
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:50 pm

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 428#p36428

Linda Leach wrote:Bright cloud? Moving!
Postby Linda Brown » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:35 pm

Ok.... its been an interesting morning. I am not going to jump to conclusions but I think I have seen my first .... strange thing in the sky. Not even going to call it anything right now... other than what it looked like to me. A very bright light.... hidden in the clouds.... moving slowly to the south from here......silent... not a whisper. The dogs in the neighborhood were barking but no other sounds other than the highway noises about a mile away.

I grabbed my Ipad and got two shots of it before it simply... blinked out.

I have posted it on Facebook.... but for some reason I had real difficulty getting it posted....I might have been a little upset. Its the first time I have ever seen anything quite like that. Still don't know what it was... hoping that others in the neighborhood saw it also.

Jess... I will send you what I have. What do you think it is?
... and then if you could post it here too I would really appreciate it.

More soon....

Linda

You act as if this is the first time you saw something unusual. You state that it upset you. Your reaction implies it is the first time you saw anything unusual.

....what about 1955 and the redheaded alien? What about your Close Encounter of the Third Kind?

..you are so much bullshit......you must have wonderful roses at rosegate.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Previous

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite