Looking At The Cosmic Token

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Looking At The Cosmic Token

Postby StarCat » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:23 pm

kevin wrote:
StarCat wrote:Their "Communication With Other Entities" thread would be an interesting one to participate in. It has some intelligent comments and resonates with me.

Cat

Divide et impera.
Which is exactly the agenda.
Shame.
Kevin

It's always that way. I don't believe that discussion of concepts and ideas can be copyrighted, which appears to be what some would like to do.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:31 pm

Linda is now asking others to view this site "IF THEY CAN STOMACH IT"
Utterly disgracefull, and contemptable.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:39 pm

I think that plenty of people can read both sites and draw their own conclusions. If either site causes indigestion, plenty of over the counter remedies are easily available.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:19 pm

StarCat wrote:
kevin wrote:
StarCat wrote:Their "Communication With Other Entities" thread would be an interesting one to participate in. It has some intelligent comments and resonates with me.

Cat

Divide et impera.
Which is exactly the agenda.
Shame.
Kevin

It's always that way. I don't believe that discussion of concepts and ideas can be copyrighted, which appears to be what some would like to do.

Cat

Just a comment, anything that someone posts usually becomes a copyright to the owner of a forum, blog etc unless otherwise stated. Forums that I have joined have that disclaimer in the TOS (Terms Of Service)

However, that is there so that someone doesn't attempt to capitalize upon a forum. To go one step further, all of Brown's patents, to my knowledge, were Ideas and concepts and were patented without a "Proof of Principle" submitted. So, ideas can be copyrighted and/or patented at one time. Not too sure if it is that way anymore for I remember Joe Newman when he tried to get a patent on his energy machine, even though it worked, it didn't live up to his claims and no patent was issued. He fought it, and may still be fighting it, but to no avail.

As to ideas, if someone writes an article about an idea and it becomes published, most normally copyright their work unless it specifically states that it is open source.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:21 pm

kevin wrote:Linda is now asking others to view this site "IF THEY CAN STOMACH IT"
Utterly disgracefull, and contemptable.
Kevin

Which makes me wonder why she is obsessed with coming here on public WiFi's and when she is at a motel as well as getting copies of the posts here?

I suppose she can stomach it.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:22 pm

StarCat wrote:I think that plenty of people can read both sites and draw their own conclusions. If either site causes indigestion, plenty of over the counter remedies are easily available.

Cat

Yes and they even have prescriptions for nausea as well if it becomes too much of a problem.

You give me a chuckle...

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby StarCat » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:24 pm

I remember when I was working in retail pharmacy. An older lady came through drive up, and asked "Is mescaline over the counter now?" She meant meclazine, which had recently become over the counter. There are days when I think mescaline should be over the counter. And ativan, and haldol...

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:03 pm

Apparently??????
I am a " lost soul"
Mikado has a strange interest in liitle girls.
Her post today set Me off laughing.
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 3&start=30
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:10 pm

kevin wrote:Apparently??????
I am a " lost soul"
Mikado has a strange interest in liitle girls.
Her post today set Me off laughing.
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 3&start=30
Kevin

She is a one trick pony though Kevin cannot fathom how anybody could take her seriously. Laughing at it is probably the healthy option.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:14 pm

The problem as I see it, and I could be wrong, is that she fails to understand what is a "comparison". When someone uses the term - "Like a ...." is a comparison where someone is attempting to draw a simile.

Then again, I don't believe she is that stupid and what she is doing is merely to display what a sociopath does when caught....misdirect. So, it is easier to misconstrue the simile than to understand it.

Yep...all lost soul's here....

....but then perhaps the one making the claim is the one lost but then time will tell who truly is lost. Notice that she is now hanging around the "convention crowd" and I also noticed that she is giving kudos to Paul. What a dichotomy...one day grouse about him and the next compliment him....and she still fails to see the reason why he stopped, oh yes, blame it on Urkel.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite