Looking At The Cosmic Token

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Looking At The Cosmic Token

Postby wags » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:26 pm

kevin wrote:Fruitbat,
Here's a hug from Cropredy to Coventry, on this full moon night.
Hope You are OK?
Always look on the bright side of life.
Kevin

He has a point under such duress: "It is hard enough to deal with life without ... "

FB is a survivor.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

The face of desperation

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:51 pm

As the title says; The face of desperation.

Is this woman really that desperate? Desperate in what manner you might say? To continue to paint a picture in regard to this site and to me, Mikado. At times she also inflicts desperate moves upon others that are members here.

Here is an example of her desperation:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... d74#p36495

Linda Leach wrote:Re: "The Lying Actions of Linda Brown"
Postby Linda Brown » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:20 am

Rose.... this is something you wrote five years ago on your Blog... " Honk if you know Townsend"

I think it finally has come into its own and answers to to what Bob just wrote about each of us having different " realities". I thought that it was most interesting because in the five years since this post... Mikado has never answered you... or if he did... the remark never got to me.

"April 12, 2010

Bearing Witness

These days most of the threads over at the Quonset Hut either take off into mathematical realms or dive into the ponderment of the Mystery of the Green Eyed Man, the essence of which is this:

Is the green-eyed ex-hippy who professes to have fried his brains on acid, (and yet is still sharp enough to hold his own in chess games with Mikado) the very same JD who has guided the development of the Linda & Townsend books through his direct and personal intervention?

The most simple, and grounded in reality answer is: Yes, this chess player is indeed this same person with a foolproof cover identity.. After all, who pays attention to the comings and goings of the odd loners of the world? But, in keeping with the overall nature of this Townsend Brown story, nothing is ever simple, and we have many shades of answers to the Mystery of the Green Eyed Man under consideration right now. By and large, ours is a level headed bunch of analysts and engineers all educated (over-educated, some might say) in the scientific tradition of rational positivism. We do not put forth "alternate reality" theories lightly, but we are not dismissive of them either. If Mikado's best observational and intuitional skills tell him that there is more than one physical copy of this JD walking the earth, then it is our scientific duty to ask when, why and how this came to be?

But for now, all any of us can say is that it has to be YOUR call, Mikado, to tell us just how anomalous you feel the situation is".

From the Shadow of Giant Rock

This woman is cut and pasting a post on a blog from five (5) years ago, over five years, where the poster is stating a situation that they believed existed at that time.

The date of this blog: April 12, 2010

Today's date: October 27, 2015.

I have a simple question....is it not the right of a person to change their mind as new information is acquired? Let's look at some dates. It was on Thursday, March 18th of 2010 that I located David Smith. Every now and then, I would do a Google search of his name and I hadn't done one in quite a while. When I did, I got an obituary for his Mother and the rest was easy to track him down. I can remember talking with Linda on the phone as I sat outside in an Adirondack chair watching the sun through the trees. She was like a giddy teenager when I told her I found him. Her reaction was like someone who had not seen someone in a very long time. While we were on the phone, Dave was calling through and I had to get off to answer his call, of course she wanted me to get right back to her. And the rest is history, so to say.

A total of three and one-half weeks had transpired at the time of Rose's post from what I just wrote above. A good many of theories were being bantered back and forth. This was a time that I still very much believed in Morgan and twigsnapper as did quite a few other individuals. Afterall, why not? We all believed we were dealing with honest individuals. This blog was long before Lindas' being terminated as an admin on this site, which occurred in August of 2011. This blog was long before that date and was long before Rose met Dave in August of 2010.

As has been mentioned previously, a group got together in August of 2010 which included Linda, Dave, Rose and her husband, Radomir, Pladuim, Fred and myself. This was the meeting that the "so-called" black sub that Linda intimated upon at breakfast on a Sunday morning was lurking somewhere to starboard or port or whatever direction her fantasy indicated. She was grilled by Rose's husband as to the veracity of this "sub" and he questioned her going public or on an offensive to an unidentified adversary without an identity in that his wife was involved which involved him. He didn't appear to be very happy with what Linda was saying. It was at this point that I interjected my feelings and that I wanted to stay anonymous and the rest is history. I wonder, why is it that Linda has been stuck on only myself when Rose's husband was just as adamant?

My conclusion is because she knew that in time, I would find out all about Dave and blow the Morgan character out of the water. Rose's husband was a side figure only and not heavily invested into the situation for afterall, he was just Rose's husband. I can remember attempting to influence him in the lobby of the Alexis as to the veracity of it all for I had PM' s from twigsnapper indicating and attesting to the Dave's identity and his traveling through time. But he stood his ground and he countered my statements. Who has been proven correct over the passage of time? Not I.

So, people are allowed to change their views as evidence surfaces. That applies to a blog that is over five years old.

Should I start pulling up posts from Linda to me on the old ttbrown forum? Or how about posts from twigsnapper or even PM's from him as to my loyalty?

Of course it will be explained that they were tests....more like lies.....there are always lies from that group. A lie is violence Linda and you stated recently that there will be no violence on your forum but your continual talk of twigsnapper and Morgan etc is a lie put upon unsuspecting individuals and is a form of violence on unsuspecting and trusting individuals.

Last but not least is where Rose says it is my call. At the time she posted, April 12th, 2010, I was the only person spending time with Dave. That didn't change until June of 2010 when Linda came here. So, at that time, I believed Dave to be Morgan. It would be another year that information (read here facts) did not support or were in contradiction to what Linda was saying. I was becoming a liability to her story for I was in a position to learn the truth. I was in the town that Dave lived in and I knew people he knew. Strange how the universe works. Truth will always find a way to the surface.

Mikado

PS: I have answered Rose, many times, both publicly and privately. For you to say that the "remark never got to you (me)" is either a lie or you haven't read anything I have posted. Which is it? Based upon your "yammering", it must be the first.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Chris Knight » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:52 pm

I get the feeling that Linda Leach has been trying very hard to hide the truth of the situation (her abhorrent personality and imaginary sock-friends) by dumping an endless amount of garbage, dispersions, accusations, misdirection and just plain noise onto these forums in hopes that people will eventually forget how it all began and get disgusted trying to figure out where the truth ends and her lies begin.

Look at Fruitbat - saying that Kevin never did this or that. Fruitbat hasn't been around that long and he talks like he's the expert on a situation he knows absolutely nothing about. I feel sorry for him the day he wakes up and says, "Hey, wait a minute ! WTF was I drinking ?!"

Just another used piece of toilet paper with a bit of Brown on it...

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:13 pm

Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:55 am

After I took the test, it asked why was I taking the test and to go look up what love song was written about me....really?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:02 am

What song did you get? lol
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:14 am

I didn't click on the link. Sometimes, it is better to not know cause then it will override the ear worm I already have and then I will miss my old ear worm.

Mikado......

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:39 pm

Mikado has recently been likened to a lobster.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobster
Interesting about them having blue blood due to the copper content in their systems.
I find copper rods far superior for dowsing with over iron ones.
And Viktor Schauberger was an advocate of bronze tools rather than iron tools in working soils.

You wouldn't want a human sized one getting hold of You with those claws?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:34 pm

I like lobsters. Broiled and served with melted butter and lemon. Perhaps with a side of garlic mashed potatoes and for dessert, a mint parfait.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:03 pm

Just as I was foolishly beginning to think Linda had spouted Herself out, up She pops AGAIN waffling on about things.
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... &start=100

"Worrisome"?????????...what is She on about??????
And could anyone please explain about, and remind Me about this fund???
"poor Hobbit"
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite