Looking At The Cosmic Token

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Looking At The Cosmic Token

Postby kevin » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:13 pm

Mikado, Wags???
Your both still standing???
For the Truth, their can be only one.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:56 pm

kevin wrote:Mikado, Wags???
Kevin

At the ready, kevin. And your right, as to the truth, there can be only one.

I invite anyone to correct anything I have said but it will need citations/sources as I have done and not the words of a psychopath.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:06 pm

Mikado14 wrote:
kevin wrote:Mikado, Wags???
Kevin

At the ready, kevin. And your right, as to the truth, there can be only one.

I invite anyone to correct anything I have said but it will need citations/sources as I have done and not the words of a psychopath.

Mikado

Indeed, but in Lindas defense.....( I know, why?...because with all her faults, I luv her)

Perhaps a little relaxation is required to flesh out der truthe?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:39 am

Linda,

I am confident that both You and Mikado know some truths.
Mikado has My respect, He has never had any influence upon Myself, or ever tried to.
As for "knifing in the back"
Hmmmmm.
Pot calling kettle black.

Since ever first encountering thee as EHD I have thought the world of You, but You are upon a strange pathway now ,that I do not agree with, and which is and has created horrible differences between fine people.
In horse terms, You have large blinkers on ,that only view that pathway, and You are kicking all others aside, and then trample over them.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:01 pm

Here's what is being said:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 451#p36451

Linda Leach wrote:Re: "The Lying Actions of Linda Brown"
Postby Linda Brown » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:42 am

Look around you Hobbit. What do you REALLY SEE?

Luv you too... But I will not allow myself to be stabbed in the back.

And you shouldn't either. You say you trust MIKADO. What has he demonstrated to you through his words?

If you have believed Mikado (as it is obvious that you have) then there is nothing more to be said.

Luv you too Kevin, but I don't need that kind of love if your latest words reflect your feelings.

Linda
Townsend Brown Family Consortium
October 2015

I feel the need to comment to point out the obvious which is apparent that Linda has not seen such or quite possibly is incapable of doing such.

Look around you Hobbit. What do you REALLY SEE? What kevin might possible see is that when the "Due-Diligence" was started, citations and sources were given to substantiate what was being said. As things proceeded, anywhere possible and in most cases, citations, sources and posts made by others who were present, i.e. Traveler, Pladuim, Kim, Fred, all posted what they saw and were present for. In all situations, Linda never gave any substantiating evidence or witness testimony. All that was given, in regard to either her Father or her actions, were innuendo and oblique references (read here the Forrest Gump approach) or testimony supplied by anonymous individuals who conveniently disappeared after the shutdown of the ttbrown forum. When Paul opened the forum back up with Jim Zimmer moderating, none of those individuals came back which made it highly suspicious that the IP issue that Paul intimated, at that time, was quite possibly correct.

Linda has continued, just recently, to bring up ridgerunner et al. It has been years since I have explained what that was to include Bulwark and the reasons for him were divulged to Andrew in Las Vegas in 2008 when we met. Has Linda ever explained all the identities from her IP from the ttbrown forum and the History Channel forum? Not to my knowledge. Who has explained and been honest about hidden identities? I am the only one and it has been years when first brought up, I explained at that time. So far, from Linda Leach, all we see or hear is nothing along with the sound of crickets at best or the tinnitus in my right ear.

And the most important item in the post above is this:

If you have believed Mikado (as it is obvious that you have) then there is nothing more to be said.

This statement only reinforces the claim that she is sociopathic. You either agree with her or she wants nothing to do with you. Friends usually have "things" they don't agree with. Sometimes it is religion, other times it might be politics or other issues. To base a friendship solely on whether one agrees with them or not when it comes to a single person only serves the reinforcement as mentioned.

No one person is perfect and I know I am not. Show me were I have been wrong in any of the Due-Diligence or facts I have presented. That is all Linda needs to do as with the "gutless" comment, the same, tell the truth. Not once has she corrected anything. All she has done is to cast aspersions and hyperbole and to make noise about facts presented here.

The solution is quite simple but she will never tell the truth. She never has had to and she never will. Shame really for by not doing so, she clouds the true work of her Father. Perhaps that is what she truly wants and by doing so, she elevates the mystery and secures a position for herself to satisfy the need for her psychosis.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby StarCat » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:43 pm

It appears that she expects that both she and Kevin will still be alive to revisit the subject in five years. One never really knows.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby wags » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:03 pm

StarCat wrote:It appears that she expects that both she and Kevin will still be alive to revisit the subject in five years. One never really knows.

Cat

She predicts around five years about really knowing... Not much to know then.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:01 am

StarCat wrote:It appears that she expects that both she and Kevin will still be alive to revisit the subject in five years. One never really knows.

Cat

If the past five years are an example though?, I can predict what will be still been said in the future.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:02 pm

Yammering.
This word has been brought to My attention by a past master in such.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/yammering
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:33 pm

I doubt that any of us knows that we will be here in five years. When my time comes, I will make my journey to The Nightland, without protest.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite