Looking At The Cosmic Token

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Looking At The Cosmic Token

Postby wags » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:32 pm

TTB is not the issue Linda you are. Based on what I have observed you know nothing about science to comment on anything of value or significance. All one big hoax based on half truths and phantoms. Whatever merit TTB ,ay have had is mired in his own daughter's lack of credibility. That is what happens to habitual liars.

I trust my judgement on this matter and that is sufficient for me. I have zero interest in idolising your dead and long decomposed father.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:45 pm

Griffin,
Why are You joining in with the garbage Linda is spouting?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:50 pm

Linda,
You are posting lies as fact.
In no way whatsoever have I in any shape or form tried to discredit Your fathers name.
I am now seeing clearly that it is YOU Linda that is causing all of the distraction/s to discredit Your fathers memory.
Shame on You.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:00 pm

wags wrote:TTB is not the issue Linda you are. Based on what I have observed you know nothing about science to comment on anything of value or significance. All one big hoax based on half truths and phantoms. Whatever merit TTB ,ay have had is mired in his own daughter's lack of credibility. That is what happens to habitual liars.

I trust my judgement on this matter and that is sufficient for me. I have zero interest in idolising your dead and long decomposed father.

Wags ,
I totally agree with the first half of Your post, but feel there is no need to stoop as low as Linda does with the comments about Dr Brown.
I realise that on evidence available there is little evidence to form huge respect for TTB, but between the lines I sense vastly different, and have the ultimate respect.
To reply in such a manner only pours fuel onto the distraction bonfire that Linda created.
Griffin joining in shows such, imho.

There has been NO discredit of TT brown by anyone upon this forum, it is the huge amount of times Linda has accused such that the gullible are buying.
All I have ever witnessed has been a search for the truth which LINDA seeks to block.
Kevin( former gullible fool)
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:23 pm

kevin wrote:
wags wrote:TTB is not the issue Linda you are. Based on what I have observed you know nothing about science to comment on anything of value or significance. All one big hoax based on half truths and phantoms. Whatever merit TTB ,ay have had is mired in his own daughter's lack of credibility. That is what happens to habitual liars.

Wags ,
I totally agree with the first half of Your post, but feel there is no need to stoop as low as Linda does with the comments about Dr Brown.
I realise that on evidence available there is little evidence to form huge respect for TTB, but between the lines I sense vastly different, and have the ultimate respect.
To reply in such a manner only pours fuel onto the distraction bonfire that Linda created.
Griffin joining in shows such, imho.

There has been NO discredit of TT brown by anyone upon this forum, it is the huge amount of times Linda has accused such that the gullible are buying.
All I have ever witnessed has been a search for the truth which LINDA seeks to block.
Kevin( former gullible fool)

Kevin,
I do appreciate that, the point is well made, she is not so much blocking as inventing. I am reminding her in probably ill advised words the same as the roman generals who in the triumph are reminded by a slave that they are "only a man and mortal'. Ms Brown takes the view that TTB's contribution is greater than it is in reality. Very few have achieved such, lucky to get one a century on average.

Whatever inspiration he has had does not constitute greatness at this stage.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:33 pm

Linda Brown,
Your post Dec 7th 5.53.
"Wrapped themselves up"
"( to discredit)"
LIES.
YOUR opinion posted as fact.
I can only speak for Myself, but I view such comments directed at Myself as highly offensive , and straight from the gutter, YOUR gutter.
YOU constantly direct comments aimed here as a collective with one agenda...total and utter lies, YOUR lies.
YOU Linda are the one creating and fuelling disharmony and distrust.

I assumed for several years that You must be privvy to information not available relative to such as Fred and Mikado, then Kim, then Andrew, and now Myself.
As I know for fucking certaintity that I have never knowingly tried in any shape or form to discredit Your father or You ( until attacked by a blind typing dog, relative to You)
That what You are ceaselessly doing is distraction.
If Mikado or Andrew or anyone else is trying to profit from anything they have gleaned...good luck to them, profit is not a dirty word.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:43 pm

Got my computer back yesterday. I now can go on the Internet whenever I feel, read whatever I wish, maintain this site and afford to comment when and where I wish as well as read what is going on in the world in the brevity that my life allows at this moment.

In doing long overdue maintenance to the site, I noticed an entry from a site and back tracked since it caught my attention:

http://www.ttbrown.com/book_110203.html

I found the last paragraph very interesting:

from above link wrote:If you have a healthy appetite for the opaque and enigmatic, you can get some idea of the fractious controversies that swirl around this subject matter here and here. Don't say nobody warned you.

The highlighted words are links. If you go to the link provided above and select the two highlighted words, you will be directed to two different sites. Kim mentioned to me that someone started a whole new thread directed at a certain individual. She read me a part of it in regard to "footnotes". I would call her words as either an excuse directed at something she never had or just a simple CYA since she never had it to begin with in an attempt to cast a similar act to the writer of "Defying Gravity". The problem is this, in my interaction with Paul Schatzkin....he never lied but was almost always as truthful as he could be.

In any event and based upon the links I have mentioned, Paul has taken a stance and provided a middle of the road approach to the whole fiasco of the "best biography of Dad out there". I believe after all the prodding by the daughter of the man from the "best biography out there" for the author to comment, I believe he has and it is thunderous.

Nice to be back on a regular basis.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:56 pm

Mikado,

Links did not work,
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:24 pm

wags wrote:Mikado,

Links did not work,

They do from Pauls site which the ttb book link is.
They are simply to both forums You know Oh so well.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:28 pm

wags wrote:Mikado,

Links did not work,

wags,

The links in the quote will not work, they did not copy and I seem to be able to make them work. That is why in my post I mentioned that you will need to go to the link and select the highlighted words to see for yourself where the links go to.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite