Looking At The Cosmic Token

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Looking At The Cosmic Token

Postby kevin » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:45 pm

StarCat wrote:I would love to see the eastern leaves turning. The aspens get pretty spectacular here, with wide swaths of gold down the mountains, but we don't have the variety here. Maybe I need to plan a fall foliage road trip for my "Cats-in-training."

Cat

The leaves drying out is visual evidence of what is at play with trees and plants.
http://uk.businessinsider.com/isaac-new ... ?r=US&IR=T

I do wish that apple had hit Newton somewhat harder on the head.

"Hydrogen bonding"

It's all about spin.....the trees and plants are reversing spin field to enable HYDROGEN BONDING to occur, but the dopey scientists and botanists haven't a clue about SPIN, thus they are blind to how to vary so called gravity ( which doesn't exist)
They also are locked into a false system ruled by C, the so called speed of light.
There is no speed involved...light occurs.
G man is getting himself in a lather about light speed, if instead He THOUGHT, and considers instead about something going in both directions at once( like a tram car going to the top of a track and back down the track at the same time, the net difference been the stupid C.
There is no black holes, it is simply where two opposite spin fields reverse, and thus no signal is returned from such a location.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnXmDaI8IEo

I guess this is might explain the science side. Really quite good.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby StarCat » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:33 pm

So Kevin, am I understanding that the two opposite fields spinning, negate one another's signal? For instance field A is spinning deosil, and field B is spinning widdershins, so the net effect is no spin and no signal?

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Kim » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:30 am

Chris Knight wrote:Ah, Pennsylvania.

We - myself, my Dragon Lady, and my Dragon Lady-in-training, drove down to Wellsboro for a dinner train ride with new acquaintances and old friends last weekend. The leaves are starting to turn colors and the weather was sunny and warm.

Kim, I planted both bags of walnuts throughout the property (and across the street in their woods).

Andy

Andy, We had a lovely time too. I always love the dinner train ride, and when you are with good company it is always that much better. It was wonderful meeting new people, something I also enjoy. I can't wait til Dec. when we go up for the Dickens, it's like a step back in time, without a machine lol.

I'm glad to have found someone to make good use of all those walnuts. As a matter of fact I'm already starting another bag for you lol. I thought they were all done but they weren't lol.

Give my love to the Dragon Lady, and your precious Dragon Lady-in-training.

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:54 pm

StarCat wrote:So Kevin, am I understanding that the two opposite fields spinning, negate one another's signal? For instance field A is spinning deosil, and field B is spinning widdershins, so the net effect is no spin and no signal?

Cat

No Cat.
I assume You are familier with a FIVE pointed cross?
I had hoped that My constant waffling on about fibonacci sequencing would have sunk in by now.

The spin fields are in fibonacci sequence relative to each other.
5 /8
8/13
13/21
21/34
This planets is...
55/34
thus there is a net implosion into creation of matter , which becomes called gravity.
Trees and plants can locally reverse this to still create matter, but to enable a local reversal of so called gravity to enable water to FALL within them to the upper reaches of the top field.

In TTB land these spin states are called positive and negative.
The chase is relative to the spin fields sequencing .

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:45 pm

Apparently I'm still not grasping fibonacci. I will look through your previous posts and see if I can get it to stick.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby wags » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:56 pm

StarCat wrote:Apparently I'm still not grasping fibonacci. I will look through your previous posts and see if I can get it to stick.

Cat

I keep thinking of plants buds sequence which if my memory serves is the very same.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:13 pm

wags wrote:
StarCat wrote:Apparently I'm still not grasping fibonacci. I will look through your previous posts and see if I can get it to stick.

Cat

I keep thinking of plants buds sequence which if my memory serves is the very same.

Have You ever noticed that trees have branches around 360 degrees?
Have You ever bothered to check the alignments of the branches ( I have geek I am)
Have You ever bothered to check how the branches terminate within the tree trunk?

I have this unique ability to check locally relative to a tree or plant where it is, and how the local matrix geometry is, and this enables Me to determine some startling abilities that mere five sense humans totally cannot see which trees and plants have.
They are operating directly with that which is there , and using this to locally so call grow.
They are not growing, they are transmuting into the earth and into the area above ground level.
They utilise two opposite spin flows to create what is wrongly termed as growth.
The proportion of these spin flows utilised determines polarity, and they can reverse polarity within their fields to locally enable a small variation in the direction of displacement of the fluids required.

The gradient of incline is created by the two spin fields always adhering to fibonacci sequencing.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:25 pm

Kevin,

I think you might appreciate this experience I had when I was on a dairy farm:

After milking the cows (204) the cows were eating pellets and resting up for the evening and I became aware of a 'herd' mind that I cannot easily describe but your description reminds of that I can only say honour to have been 'invited'.
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:47 pm

wags wrote:Kevin,

I think you might appreciate this experience I had when I was on a dairy farm:

After milking the cows (204) the cows were eating pellets and resting up for the evening and I became aware of a 'herd' mind that I cannot easily describe but your description reminds of that I can only say honour to have been 'invited'.

If You watch them out in a field at night when they bed down...watch how they spin, and if Your a geek like Me, then check where they span, clever cattle.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite