Looking At The Cosmic Token

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Looking At The Cosmic Token

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:53 am

kevin wrote:If anyone could be kind enough to bother?
Could they please ask Griffin to clarify just exactly what He states "We" disagree about?
As I have never "disagreed " about anything with Him.

Kevin

kevin, could you give a direction on where to look?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby StarCat » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:35 pm

In Speculations, in the Finally Broome thread. Does he mean an actual disagreement, or is it simply differing points of view?

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:52 pm

StarCat wrote:In Speculations, in the Finally Broome thread. Does he mean an actual disagreement, or is it simply differing points of view?

Cat

I have no idea Cat.
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 4&start=70
Sorry Mikado , should have added the link.
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:58 am

I feel like I am morphing into been Mikado 2nd.

I am having to ask for clarification of accusations been made in My absence.
I do not know what the Ecky fump this ecker poster is on about when throwing SHITE at My name over there.
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... &start=770

I stand accused of trying "To derail" Him in some manner or other.
I don't know anything of a MIKADO effect, but there sure seems to be a FRUITCAKE effect present .

Maybe ecky fump could have the balls to post specifics?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:48 am

kevin wrote:I feel like I am morphing into been Mikado 2nd.

I am having to ask for clarification of accusations been made in My absence.
I do not know what the Ecky fump this ecker poster is on about when throwing SHITE at My name over there.
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... &start=770

I stand accused of trying "To derail" Him in some manner or other.
I don't know anything of a MIKADO effect, but there sure seems to be a FRUITCAKE effect present .

Maybe ecky fump could have the balls to post specifics?
Kevin

Kevin,

I think I may be able to help on the 'derailing' the issue is really the unfortunate word used 'derail' that supposes an intent to cause a train of thought in this case a forum thread for unspecified reason. In reality the intent is not really there as the only moderator of what is and what is not 'on topic' is ultimately the moderator. Some will be strict and some very lax but those are basic implicit forum rules. The thread is either free or not free but that depends upon the owner of the site.

The dispute is between Jess and FB from what I gather and I think you being mentioned was for illustrative purposes to convey how Jess felt about his posts, as 'derail' would be understood better. It was for FB's benefit rather than an assault upon yourself.

In terms of the Mikado Affect, well that is really the Linda Leach Effect and you have experienced that nugget of ash.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:17 am

Discord at the Token?

Here is what I see on the surface.....fruitbat is on a different level in Linda's world in comparison to ecker. This is due to the fact that ecker is all about her Daddy whereas fruitbat is stuck on a lifter only.

I went to the link and saw where fruitbat posted the referenced PM. Although the PM exuded fruitbat's usual wry sarcasm, I failed to see ecker's claim to his last paragraph but then I believe ecker is very much like Linda in that she will comprehend whatever one of the little voices in her head tell her and she can do this with her eyes fully closed. He may not have voices in his head, so far, but he certainly can walk away with a total interpretation of events and drops names as a means of impressing to justify his claims.

I have found, after sitting....no....torturing myself (would that be a form of self-induced sadism?) by watching several videos of ecker going back several years to a recent one where he was totally disrespecting a speaker on a stage. I have come to the conclusion from this video perspective that he is self-absorbed in all his greatness and is an authority in his own right....just ask him.

Fruitbat on the other hand I believe wants to learn but imagines himself to be a technical wizard and he very well may be but to date, he has shown very little. His insistence that a lifter could lift it's own power supply is probably accurate just as if enough butterflies are attached to a car they could lift it as well....but is it practical? Lifters are fragile devices but his stubbornness, even though he professes to be open minded is his weakness.

As to ecker telling him all he knows about electrogravitics...watch the videos.

kevin, the lunatics are running the asylum. Is the fan a communications device? Trace the origins of that statement and make your own conclusions. Did Brown ever build and open a portal to another dimension? Trace the origins...again. Did Brown do anything other then the "fan" at Meadville? The evidence doesn't support it that he did, in fact, the evidence supports a "con" game going on with Electrokinetics. The list goes on.

We will never know the truth of Brown's life when so much speculation (the Forrest Gump approach to research) is going on. Evidence suggests that the truth has taken a backseat to public notoriety at UFO conventions and the like. As an example, Linda started a thread, "Taking a hard look" whereas she was not going to respond to the forum or any other forum for awhile. It took less than 48 hours and she was posting again. How many times has she claimed this? I suppose she is getting a sore arse from the door hitting it so much. This is an example of how she makes a statement and does something different. Now she will make a claim that is what she wanted to do but the reality is that it makes her look indecisive....she can't go without her blog/forum and the spreading of misinformation in the form of speculative reasoning.

Shame really for when the truth about her Father comes out, if it ever does, I suspect it will be totally different than what she imagines....and I am talking about the man and his dealings.....not his creative genius which he never followed through by his daughters own admission for she stated that he would pass it off and move on to something different....ADHD?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:53 am

I had not noticed a 48 hour break but she has decided that conversations have been wondrous in her absence.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby StarCat » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:54 am

Discord at the Token has been evident for a couple of years. I said, some time back, that both of Linda's forums were going to implode. I don't know if that's where the spy accusation came from. I just posted the information I was given. I don't really know or control where all of that comes from, or why. It just is.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:53 pm

StarCat wrote:Discord at the Token has been evident for a couple of years. I said, some time back, that both of Linda's forums were going to implode. I don't know if that's where the spy accusation came from. I just posted the information I was given. I don't really know or control where all of that comes from, or why. It just is.

Cat

For some wrapped up in this spiders web there have been three forums.
So hopefully one will survive?
I am strangely feeling for fruitcake presently, bizzare?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:57 pm

Jess says that everything Steve needs to know is already posted on the Token. Who decides, who needs to know what. Steve asked a legitimate question, and finally got a backhanded answer. It's almost as if Donald Trump is running things over there. I have zero respect for Donald Trump.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite