Looking At The Cosmic Token

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Looking At The Cosmic Token

Postby kevin » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:05 am

StarCat wrote:Jess says that everything Steve needs to know is already posted on the Token. Who decides, who needs to know what. Steve asked a legitimate question, and finally got a backhanded answer. It's almost as if Donald Trump is running things over there. I have zero respect for Donald Trump.

Cat

I don't know if trump has a similer double meaning in America as here?
, but a trump is a fart.
A fart is a lot of hot smelly air exitting from the end of a long system of digestion.

This ecky trump bloke displays similer tendancies.
He is definately stuck solid in current science indoctrination crap, so the end results will be as above.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:46 am

kevin wrote:
StarCat wrote:Jess says that everything Steve needs to know is already posted on the Token. Who decides, who needs to know what. Steve asked a legitimate question, and finally got a backhanded answer. It's almost as if Donald Trump is running things over there. I have zero respect for Donald Trump.

Cat

I don't know if trump has a similer double meaning in America as here?
, but a trump is a fart.
A fart is a lot of hot smelly air exitting from the end of a long system of digestion.

This ecky trump bloke displays similer tendancies.
He is definately stuck solid in current science indoctrination crap, so the end results will be as above.
Kevin

There does not appear to be a moderator with an inner policeman and seems to have posted messages that divide rather than facilitate mutual comprehension. Indeed the moderator has posted the reverse and left them to fight each other. Predictable really.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:36 am

Oh, my goodness. I finally bothered to look through dome of Jess Ecker's YouTube videos.

He's another Tom Valone-type, TTB "expert" wannabee. Everything he talks about was from the Soteria/Qualight site. He spews out information that he presents as facts, when it is obvious he has no practical experience in what he's talking about (aside from some minor lifter experience - I'll grant him that).

I wonder where Tom Valone is these days. He once gave me one of his books at a conference and said, "I guess I owe you one of these, since everything in it came from your site.".

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:18 am

So Andy, there was a one video where he was being interviewed by a woman back in the early '00s. It was close to an hour long. I believe that they conquered the manipulation of time and found a way to project via a you tube. That hour seemed like 6 hours.

I also viewed a presentation he made, I believe it was the same interviewer, in regard to a film of what he purported to be a UFO/black ops aircraft/experimental craft in the vicinity of Area 51. He name drops, as he is prone, without giving any supportive evidence of any type. Sound familiar? One could get the impression that the speaker is after notoriety. It all centers around the information they gave out without the source and they become the "sought after source" thus ensuring the notoriety they so desperately seek. Sound familiar?

I too found some of his information to be in error, not only from lab experience but with established and presented papers of Brown. IF he is correct, as he claims to be from information written by Brown, then there is a serious dichotomy that exists with Brown's work. In other words, it may appear as if Brown contradicts himself.

I had a conversation with someone recently on the phone. Individuals who continually present the lifter as proof of Biefeld-Brown only serve to substantiate the mythos surrounding Brown. Building a lifter, is an inexpensive experiment one can perform that on the surface appears to defy established science but has been proven that the primary reaction that is being demonstrated is easily explained via electrophoretic means. These individuals usually are mesmerized into seeing something operate out of their normal range of understanding and interpret what they see improperly.

Have you ever noticed that those that purport the lifter to be Biefeld-Brown have no real educational experience in established science? If one doesn't have a good grasp on "established science" then how are they to recognize anything that does not fit into that realm?

Even Raymond, who had no post high school education knew that the lifter was not electrogravitics.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Chris Knight » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:29 pm

True. Refresh my memory, but hasn't Linda Leach been encouraging Ecker in the lifter field stating that they are electrogravitic ? I may be wrong there.

I guess that's all she has to work with.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:37 am

I looked up Tom Valone, which of course, led to multiple other names, plus dates going as far back as 1900. I didn't realize the ideas had been around that long.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:02 pm

Cat,
I now stand accused by the queen of tarts ,of posting "bile filled posts"
Looking up such, it appears it's a really essential ingredient????
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bile
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:15 pm

Calling occupants of inter interested forums.
We are Your friends.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teBV0EoJJY8
Unfortunately Linda appears to not want such.
I say again Linda does not want such.

She has again gone on a wild rampage of HER making, accusing posters resident on this forum dedicated to Dr Brown of been AGINST HER.
I do hope Dr LaViollete does not view HER wild crazed rampage.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:06 am

Their "Communication With Other Entities" thread would be an interesting one to participate in. It has some intelligent comments and resonates with me.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:51 pm

StarCat wrote:Their "Communication With Other Entities" thread would be an interesting one to participate in. It has some intelligent comments and resonates with me.

Cat

Divide et impera.
Which is exactly the agenda.
Shame.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite