Looking At The Cosmic Token

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Looking At The Cosmic Token

Postby kevin » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:17 pm

Yet again Linda posts contemptuous lies relative to this forum calling all here "fools" and naming this site.
She is obviously intent upon naming this site and calling all here as offensive names as possible to divert those interested away from here.
This is actually below contempt, it is highly offensive and personal......disgusting , and sheds nothing but poor light upon Her fathers name.
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 2&start=20

She does this without any reason other than to harm this forum , and throw doubt on this forums members.

Kevin, such a fool for so long ....I sure was.
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:10 am

syuglin te aswergon vlind
jevun
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:59 am

kevin wrote:syuglin te aswergon vlind
jevun

Kevin,

Are you using an 'enigma' keyboard? lol
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:20 am

wags wrote:
jevun

Kevin,

No, apparently I am blind.
Was going to go out and buy a braile computer, but couldn't see one.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:40 am

kevin wrote:
wags wrote:
jevun

Kevin,

Kevin

lol Does this mean that the latest hypothesis from 'She who must be right' is that you and Myles were blind and therefore it was a matter of the blind leading the blind.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:13 am

HA!!

I can't help but see a simile - “We, the willing, led by the unknowing, are supporting and commenting for the ungrateful. We have said so much, for so long, with so little basis of fact, we are now qualified to say anything with nothing to base it upon.”

...with apologies to Konstantin
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:13 pm

wags wrote:
kevin wrote:
wags wrote:
jevun

Kevin,

Kevin

lol Does this mean that the latest hypothesis from 'She who must be right' is that you and Myles were blind and therefore it was a matter of the blind leading the blind.

Yes.
I suppose I will have to obtain a blind dog now, but why anyone who is blind should want a blind dog has always baffled Me????
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:29 pm

Mikado14 wrote:HA!!

I can't help but see a simile - “We, the willing, led by the unknowing, are supporting and commenting for the ungrateful. We have said so much, for so long, with so little basis of fact, we are now qualified to say anything with nothing to base it upon.”

...with apologies to Konstantin

For You and "your cohorts"
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... f=5&t=2107
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:25 pm

Going to the link you provided kevin, I can't help but bring this over:

Linda Leach wrote: <snip>
We have Jim Zimmerman who was the admin for Pauls ttbrown.com Forum before it crashed and burned.... the admin also for the ttownsendbrown.com site ( HUT) when it started..... the so called sleuth who was looking for the " ghost" behind all of the strange activities on both Forums....the same man who bragged that he could send any messages from anywhere bragging that showing false IPs was easy......and that same man stepped forward to bolster Mikados credibility..... Against me? REALLY? Hobbit.... you can't see that? You can't see that for all of your enthusiasm about following my Dads work.... You have been DUPED by the very people you think are so honorable? <snip>

Linda never disappoints. First of all, Linda does not have the ability to "dupe" an IP for she can't even post a photo to the Token and needs to have ecker do so for her. However, she doesn't seem to have a problem with facebook, what does this say about her? What Linda is not saying is that the logs for the Hut indicated that Linda was doing the deleting and editing that she claimed Fred was doing. This was not determined by IP's but was determined by the login in the admin logs. This would have required to have had Linda's password of which no one has anyone's password. Wrong again Linda strikes again....oh...and one more thing.....Linda's memory is so good when it comes to her Father, at least we are supposed to believe that, but she can't even get the man's name correct and she even enjoyed his and his wife's hospitality along with Dave Smith...err.....Morgan....(the sound of uncontrollable laughter in the background).

Linda Leach wrote: <snip>And then what about Fred? Look into Fred and his actions. Are you really that proud to know him and be associated with him? <snip>

Look at the above response. Fred was exonerated by the Traveler due to the login from the admin logs. Was IP's used? I believe the logins were corroborated partly from IP's taken not from the forum PHP but from the site logs at the host. Even if the IP was duped, without Linda's password, Fred could not have edited/deleted under Linda's login. Fred did nothing wrong, again, Linda is twisting and lying to substantiate her claims.

Linda Leach wrote: And Kim. She paints her character in the red print she uses and has admitted she has NO INTEREST in Townsend Brown or his history.

Kim's interest is only in how it is connected to what I am doing but her main interest is dealing with you, Linda, after you attacked her. What? Did you think she wouldn't answer your vitriolic barbs when they were intended to get me upset? Didn't count on that...did you....

Linda Leach wrote: Tell me about Mikado. What do you know of him? What papers has he written? What demonstrations has he given? Who in the world of Electrogravitics or in the history of Townsend Brown will stand up for the man? You go by what he tells you. Again. I say that you have been duped.....And still you stand there defending all of them? WHY?

Let's see..papers written? None. Demonstrations? You were invited, you just didn't showup. Who will stand up for me? Those that know of my work and have seen my devices. I remember when you bitched that I wouldn't put up photos, I have done so. Papers will be written when I am ready and I am not ready for my work is not done. I will not act in haste to repent in leisure. My sister just told me over the weekend that I should do a patent but I told her not yet. I don't want to be like your Daddy and make multiple patents on unproven devices.,..oh yeah....that's right....the government took them...but if they, the government, did take them...then why are they available on the Internet?

Linda Leach wrote: You get your Hobbit feelings hurt and rush to their defense. It would be funny if it wasn't so very sad.

Does anyone see how she is attempting to demean? What is funny about the above comment is that the source of the comment is sad in that she is the one persistently and consistently commenting first and to the point of making entirely new threads. Who is the one at fault? The one who initiates and that would be what is obvious.

Linda Leach wrote: Mikado tells the same strange stories. But where is his solid evidence of even HIS work or contribution? He has nothing because there NEVER WAS ANYTHING. ITS ALL BEEN SMOKE AND MIRRORS.

Login Linda. You can go see the photos for yourself. How is it that at one point, you claimed to have a "mole" at the two different meetings I went to and you have all my data but now you claim their is nothing. What is it Linda? You have the data or you have nothing? What is the truth? The use of capital letters only indicates the level of desperation/exasperation you have achieved.

Linda Leach wrote: The only mission he has had was to infiltrate into my friendship and then to set himself up to bury my Dads contributions by convincing others that I have been telling lies.... that I am a person of poor moral character....

<snip>

And this is a boldface lie. Whatever work you Father did has no bearing on any lies/stories you have told that have been shown to be false, you are twisting the facts to go into your wounded persona in an attempt to gain sympathy. Ask Dave Smith to post here as to why the discrepancy with the NA 337 since he told Paul Schatzkin that it was the plane Brown jumped into Germany from. A very simple act that Morgan could do but the problem is, how much other information Morgan gave is erroneous? Why hasn't Morgan contacted Paul after the "epic fail"? He could straighten out all of this very easily by contacting Paul.....why not? Why hasn't twigsnapper contacted Paul to correct any discrepancies? Both are very simple and eloquent solutions and afterall, both claimed to be dedicated to Brown....where is that dedication when needed?

As to your moral character, your actions have substantiated what you have just said....."that I am a person of poor moral character".

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:28 pm

Mikado,
I actually just went to the cosmic forum to read Her post.
I didn't before, except for a few lines.
It's so bizzare, and deeply sad.

Nobody is trying to bury Her fathers works, We all spent years trying to unravel it all.

Happy solstice to one and all, very strong forces at work, and a new moon on the 25th, scooby dooh.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite