Looking At The Cosmic Token

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Looking At The Cosmic Token

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:29 pm

kevin wrote:
wags wrote:Mikado,

Links did not work,

They do from Pauls site which the ttb book link is.
They are simply to both forums You know Oh so well.
Kevin

Exactly kevin. In some way, I think is a good thing that I couldn't make the links in the quote work for one can go and see for themselves what Paul did.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:38 pm

Fair enough, linking to both very fair.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:38 pm

Linda wrote,
"Childish snit fit"
"expected special treatment"
I posted a reference to a post where You wrote LIES as fact, which You have done so often.

Your blind , but able to type Myles dog was accusing Myself of operating against Yourself, which was been backed up by a fruitcake.
That for Me was simply enough is enough.
I therefore asked to be removed from the membership of the cosmic forum , as I was sick to the back teeth of having to endure what has carried on ever since though.
I admit I didn't expect a blind able to type dog to be the fastest deleter in the West.

That led Me back onto this forum where I wanted to simply say goodbye to a fabulous band of people who I had become almost friends with, in so much as this crazy t.internet manner allows.
Fred had posted one word......DISABLED....it jumped out at Me.

I have no "hidden agenda" which You are again trying to crap stir anything You can.
I do have a very clear agenda, and it involves Your father and what I detect....NOT YOU.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:32 am

Obviously Linda cannot read....see above post.
She has now again lied stating that I have "no interest in Her fathers works"
That is a LIE.
My interest is in that which I detect and how that ties in with Dr Browns works.
which I in the above post stated.

She knows this full well since 2006.

She accuses Me of "yammering"
That is true.....simply doing what Mikado has had to do for years longer than Myself...rebutt the lies of Linda.

She is continually running down this forum and it's collective group of posters by referring to them as the HUT.
Telling countless lies to drive any interest, or interested persons away from this forum, She is presently questioning KarenAnn23 validity, and why She has suddenly reappeared upon here.

She constantly posts of Me been slavishly attached to Mikado, and asking why.
I am in no manner or form associated with anyone across these forums...especially Linda.

Kevin the yammerer
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:27 am

Yet again this constant shite throwing at this forum, Nate is working away fabulously at uncovering anything possible, and then Linda has to AGAIN throw shite directed here.
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 2&start=10

It is disgracefull, done with a clear intent to damage.
It groups anyone upon this forum in the eyes and minds of readers as been aginst (typical your either with us or aginst us stupidity) Linda in some way, that is lies.
Lindas constant lies to DISTRACT and destroy.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:54 pm

I went to your link, kevin. One can't help but notice the dig is a sideways one at best and very general.

Has Linda's memory been brought into question? Yes it has on several issues. Those issues were supposedly reported in her "diaries" that Paul used and from her memory but when researched on the Internet and other sources, they showed some inaccuracies. That in and of itself indicates that something is amiss. The problem comes in as to how to determine what is and what isn't the truth. Somewhere in all she says must be truth but for some reason, she feels compelled to embellish or twist the facts. For example, Helen Towt did have an accident and she says that, however, it was not a hit and run and it was not a "hit" due to some espionage. It was an accident. She, and Paul, could have easily traveled to West Chester when they were in King of Prussia and paid $25 for the report....along with postage....but they didn't. How many times has she been in the area to see Smith? How many missed opportunities to get that and other information? The answer is obvious, it is cheaper her way.

Her reference to Smith cracked me up, and I need a bit of humour today. I find it curious as to why he is still hanging around owing to the fact that back in 2011, he was under the impression that Linda was going to leave George to live with him. He even showed me his bank account and how much he had to start a life with her. I wonder how that is working out with him?

I also noted fruitbat's response.....I wonder.....would he recognize truth even if it bit him in the arse?.....or just the truth he chooses to believe?

...very objective of him (sarcasm intended)

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:09 pm

Who,d a fought it?
I totally agree with something fruitcake has posted.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:52 pm

Mikado14 wrote:I went to your link, kevin. One can't help but notice the dig is a sideways one at best and very general.

Has Linda's memory been brought into question? Yes it has on several issues. Those issues were supposedly reported in her "diaries" that Paul used and from her memory but when researched on the Internet and other sources, they showed some inaccuracies. That in and of itself indicates that something is amiss. The problem comes in as to how to determine what is and what isn't the truth. Somewhere in all she says must be truth but for some reason, she feels compelled to embellish or twist the facts. For example, Helen Towt did have an accident and she says that, however, it was not a hit and run and it was not a "hit" due to some espionage. It was an accident. She, and Paul, could have easily traveled to West Chester when they were in King of Prussia and paid $25 for the report....along with postage....but they didn't. How many times has she been in the area to see Smith? How many missed opportunities to get that and other information? The answer is obvious, it is cheaper her way.

Her reference to Smith cracked me up, and I need a bit of humour today. I find it curious as to why he is still hanging around owing to the fact that back in 2011, he was under the impression that Linda was going to leave George to live with him. He even showed me his bank account and how much he had to start a life with her. I wonder how that is working out with him?

I also noted fruitbat's response.....I wonder.....would he recognize truth even if it bit him in the arse?.....or just the truth he chooses to believe?

...very objective of him (sarcasm intended)

Mikado

Mikado,
Admit it , You, Me ,Andrew, fred, trompreynard, smiff and a whole bunch of other suckers have fallen under Lindas spell....at some time?
So forgive fruitcake, hopefully He will wake up to reality, as so many of us have.
She is a charmer, a wizards daughter?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:27 pm

Linda has misrepresented my description of Linda's 'faulty thinking' and morphed into 'faulty memory'. The two things are not the same. Faulty thinking again.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:12 pm

wags wrote:Linda has misrepresented my description of Linda's 'faulty thinking' and morphed into 'faulty memory'. The two things are not the same. Faulty thinking again.

Your point is well taken which only reinforces what I said about twisting statements.

Hey, why not twist "thinking" into "memory" because from her cranium, thinking is the same as memory for in order for her to remember from memory, she has to think it up first!

...I couldn't resist....

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite