Looking At The Cosmic Token

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Looking At The Cosmic Token

Postby StarCat » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:09 pm

It only seems fair to provide equal representation. They have their Looking At... threads, maybe we should have one too.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Re: Looking At The Cosmic Token

Postby kevin » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:45 am

Good feline thinking Cat.
Lets hope Mrs negativity doesn't notice.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:43 pm

I for one view the cosmic token site to look into the work and results of TT Brown.
NOT anything about Linda.
Thank goodness for small mercies ,as She is saying that She will be too busy all September to reply much.
Hallelujah.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:13 pm

No She hasn't shut up.
We have lots of pigeons around here that are similer, they just keep on koo kooing until You are sick of them.

Every silly thread over there has to be polluted with negative comments about this forum, She is so similer to those dense pigeons.
She is so akin to them, as they drop shite everywhere.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:26 pm

kevin wrote:No She hasn't shut up.
We have lots of pigeons around here that are similer, they just keep on koo kooing until You are sick of them.

Every silly thread over there has to be polluted with negative comments about this forum, She is so similer to those dense pigeons.
She is so akin to them, as they drop shite everywhere.
Kevin

HA! You made my day!

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby StarCat » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:19 pm

I intended this thread to be as tongue in cheek, or as serious, as anyone wants to make it. It really just seemed appropriate.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby wags » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:50 am

StarCat wrote:I intended this thread to be as tongue in cheek, or as serious, as anyone wants to make it. It really just seemed appropriate.

Cat

Reminds me of a quote: "Better than Television...", well I am not so sure the plot is sure thick, (both senses) but the information is a bit threadbare, and the characters lack depth, unbelievable strikes me as a suitable. For a site that is suppose to be about TTB it spends an inordinate amount of time not.

I give it one star for the sheer amount of effort but better than television?, hmm could do better, they need to fire the screenwriter.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:51 am

If I had the time, I would compare the number of new threads that cast aspersions toward the Token that are posted here versus the number in regard to the Hut that are posted at the Token.

That would be fairly good proof as to is REALLY the one doing all the slander.

Oh well, little girls in pinafore dresses with their hands on their hips......need I say more?.....(a yawn and a stretch)

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:03 am

If anyone could be kind enough to bother?
Could they please ask Griffin to clarify just exactly what He states "We" disagree about?
As I have never "disagreed " about anything with Him.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:52 am

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 959#p35959

nate wrote:
A harsh sounding judgement, yes. Though I do think that that statement did come with some additional context. I believe what he literally said was "Not a smoking gun, but a bag full of empty shells". In other words: clear evidence that a gun definitely DID exist and HAD been fired, and many times. But no obvious way to find out who was holding it, or what direction it was pointed. "Something very important happened here - but what?"

<snip>

It has been stated in the post above by nate cull that Paul Schatzkin "literally" said, "Not a smoking gun, but a bag full of empty shells." He then comprehended from that statement that it is clear evidence that a gun definitely DID exist and HAD been fired.

....huh?

Here is what Paul said:

"It's funny how suddenly the truth glares out at me. "No meat on the bones" is all he needed to say. The simple fact is: in one, in ten, in a hundred or six hundred pages, we still don't know "what he actually did discover." The book is, as Ralph Kramden might say, "a mere bag of shells." And, I must finally admit, a bag of empty shells at that."

Here, read it for yourself: http://49chevy.blogs.com/home/2009/01/epic-fail-.html

Need I say more? Something so simple as Paul's "Epic Fail" that can be so easily found and read is not referred to accurately. This is exactly what Paul was referring to in a manner. He was fed interpretations by individuals whose storied "had no meat on the bones" and were not accurate.

But that is okay, it is just more mythos generated into the Brown myth. No one gives a thin dime to truth anymore but when faced with the lack of actual evidence/truth, it is so much easier to come to speculative conclusion in a Forrest Gumpian manner.

Like looking for gold in your yard. At the end of the day all you have are empty holes. Well, you could take advantage of those holes and plant some trees and have some reward for your work but the reality is....there was no gold in the yard.

How is it that individuals refuse to accept information that is available that gives answers to some questions as to Brown and his person? Isn't that what a biography is? Why is it that the "covert" individual that fed Paul information via a public email has not been brought to task for misinformation as evidenced by the Due-Diligence elsewhere on this forum?

Perhaps that is why Linda is on a campaign to discredit myself and others. She is afraid of what we found out and wants it buried. There is a record written in Brown's own handwriting that clearly states that he did not finish High School but then that would require the spending of money to get to the archives. So much easier to draw conclusions from public information and heresay that is posted on the Internet for afterall, we all know that what is on the Internet is accurate and truthful.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Next

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite