Looking At The Cosmic Token

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Looking At The Cosmic Token

Postby wags » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:02 pm

I guess Linda is having difficulties with the analysis of one issue. Each to their own.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:26 pm

I find it truly amazing in that Linda persistently and consistently demeans this site and anyone who posts and at times in a manner with such venom. She insists her name be removed from the membership...why? Unless a person is logged in, they cannot or should not be able to view the membership list. Having her name removed (deactivation) still keeps her posts intact. The posts that she refers to as "meaningful" are archived when the reality is that the entire thread was setup as some Disneyland ship with headings identified as such.

She has someone come in here on an onion router (these are such honest individuals that even quote the Dali Lama) which one wonders about their character and why they are hiding. They copy to her and she then posts comments. The posts that are copied are mostly rebuttals to things either she or a select few say in regard to members here or the Hut in general. A good number of times, she will start a new thread or repost in an old thread specifically titled against the Hut. She then complains that the Hut is against her and her Father, in that order, in reference to the rebuttals of statements she has made.

Is she really that stupid? Are those members there that stupid? Apparently they are. If she didn't post, I highly doubt anyone would mention the Token unless it was apropos to the topic and then it would only be by reference. When anything is mentioned in regard to her Father or his work and if she views it negatively, even when backed by citations/sources, the Hut is demeaning her or her Father. The truth to her and some on her site is a malleable entity that can be shaped at her whim regardless of what is staring her in the face.

She needs some form of help. Someone asked me to promise to not respond to her, I said I would try. I am trying but at the same time, I felt the need to respond since it was revolving around her membership.

I will await the letter from her lawyer, on his letter head. Is this the lawyer she had on retainer from four years ago? ....wanna bet that was a lie?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:53 pm

Straight from the horses mouth today.

"Kevin is right.....those I consider trash and bad influences....I kick to the gutter".

G man said that He sensed a "darkness " about My posts pre Myles.
He was 180 degrees wrong, I was seeing the light , and Linda could sense that, thus I was kicked to the gutter, along with many others who could no longer accept the deciet.

The problem is and always has been Linda, She has orchestrated this whole sorry divide et impera situation.
Mikado, Fred and Andrew have never ever said a bad thing about Dr Brown, but now He is almost forgotten ( the agenda?).
Such as G man, rose etc who have never taken any sides are though been influenced by this whole sorry fiasco.
It is a regret of mine that I acted somewhat like a little lap dog relative to Linda, whom I had become ever so fond of, but the fool card is the most powerfull, nes pas?

But this all goes to show how polarities attract and repel, and it is Linda who has turned pure negative, a sour negativity indeed.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:21 pm

Linda has posted an accusation in the thread titled ...the lying actions of linda brown.
Correct thread, wrong information.
I for one have never bullyed her about any lawyer she may or may not have retained, I couldn't care less.

She appears desperate... to try and blacken this forums name to anyone going to the cosmic token site.
She is the one who is "embarrassing"
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:12 pm

I went to look at what you are referring to, kevin.....oh boy does get things twisted.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 387#p36387

Linda Leach wrote:Re: "The Lying Actions of Linda Brown"
Postby [color=#0000FF]Linda Brown [/color]» Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:30 pm

It is interesting to me that those left on the HUT site who are actively writing are so engrossed in trying to bully me into divulging any information about my lawyer (s)......Its as if they just have to have that information.....its laughable.

Mikado is sure that I don't have the financial ability to keep a lawyer " on retainer".

Now... How does he base his conclusion? What does he know about my financial state of affairs?

And furthermore....what business is it of any of them.... what my financial situation is? I am not the one living in a trailer.

Wags... you continue to embarrass yourself.

Mikado knows that I have had enough to finance all of my trips back to visit with him... and even had enough to hand him 500.00 cash for that generator he said he needed. That cash HE SAYS was never used for that purpose but now is residing in a drawer... waiting for me to drive down the road and claim I!. Perhaps I will do that Mikado when I have nothing else to do.... If I need money so much... that seems like a rational thing to do... and he has admitted that he owes it to me and has not spent it for the work that it was meant for. Accepting monies like that, without following through, is generally referred to as fraud.

His statements about the above are all in the archives of the HUT, unless he and Kim have erased them.

ttownsendbrown.com

Linda Brown
Townsend Brown Family Consortium
October 8, 2015

Amazing how she twists the discussion about Myles the dog being her lawyer and the question arose as to the lawyer on retainer, not one but two since one is good and two will be intimidating....LMFAO!

Okay...serious now....I know as to myself, I really couldn't give a fat friggin' flying frog through a rolling donut about any lawyer she has on retainer cause that is just talk and even if she did...so what, big deal. What is laughable is how she twists and dangles in the wind and when it blows her one way she responds..."that is the way I really wanted to go".

As to her financial ability for anything, well, it was Andy who gave her the money to make the trips she made in 2010. What was it?.....$3,000 to her and $4,000 to George? Further, I have no way of knowing if you financed any of your trips or if someone paid for you or gave you the money or if Dave paid for you.

You want to talk about living in a trailer? How about the house we had? You know, you were there along with Dave prior to going to Huntingdon. Actually, you may have stayed in the Suburban but Dave went in with me for as we were in the backyard, a B-17 bomber flew overhead from the local Air Show and we both looked at it. Remember the flat tire and how you were convinced that someone cut the valve stem to stop us from going? Does it really matter where one lives unless of course they are living with numerous dog feces and urine all over the place but then that is another story.

Now let's talk about fraud. IF you have a lawyer on retainer, you really need to talk to him about the legal definition of fraud. How about identity theft? You know, where you and Dave went to a realtor and presented yourself as me and going so far as to give my email to her...Michelle was her first name. I talked with her on the phone and asked her how she got the email and she told me I gave it to her and she proceeded to tell me about the properties you were looking at....oops...the properties she showed me.

Secondly, by your own admission, the funds are sitting in a draw....how is that fraud? How is it fraud when you voluntarily gave it? You really need to talk to that lawyer you have....and tell him the truth. If I wished, I could show how the funds were used to buy equipment...remember....money in an account is fungible....ask your lawyer that you have on retainer or better yet, when Myles comes out to eat his supper when you set it on the floor, ask him.

Thirdly, I never stated that I owe the money to you. That is your interpretation. I said it was in the drawer and if you wanted it, come and get it. But let me caution you, remember your stating something about Red Hill and a person who has a business there with boots on the ground to "check me out"? There is a full police report on it and I am sure they would like to talk to you about it, especially since the person in Red Hill told them you were .....exaggerating?

And any statements in regard to the money are not in the archives, they are in the open section.

You need to get a life but then it would appear you have....in the UFO tin foil hat arena. Oh...and before I forget...I believe you need to look in the mirror as to embarrassing oneself before you pass judgement on anyone else without facts to substantiate the claim.

Mikado

PS: Was I really going to purchase a generator? Those same facts present here on the Hut will substantiate that it was a High Voltage Supply of which three have been purchased since then.....all with receipts.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:32 pm

is she still harping on...
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:44 pm

wags wrote:is she still harping on...

absotutedly!!! (some things never change)

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:13 pm

A man sits at his computer shaking his head. He exhales air forcefully as he does so creating an onomatopoeia interpreted as "here we go again". On the computer screen is a post made by someone who imagines themselves as a master of manipulation as well intimidation. A person fueled by a fanatical drive to always be right. His thoughts turn to when he was raising his girls and when they would insist upon something in a petulant way and the steps the man took as a Father to nip that behaviour in the proverbial bud. He wondered how this woman must have been so catered to by irresponsible parents in a broken home where the Mother enjoyed her "beverages", the Father was a gallivant if not operating on the edge of being a con man (http://the home of the Nickel/tpx/ ... -16-55.pdf) and a brother who didn't want to live with either his Mother or Father. The man sat staring at the screen and wondered at how families all have their issues and realized that these issues sometimes are the creation of a foundation for personality issues when the person physically matures.

I noticed this and wished to show how she froths and then misdirects. That is called projection.

Linda Leach wrote:Re: "The Lying Actions of Linda Brown"
Postby Linda Brown » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:26 pm

Red Hill. Mikado...you are beginning to foam at the mouth!

Ttownsendbrown.com

Linda
Townsend brown Family Consortium
Oct 2015

Yes Linda, Red Hill. You see, there are 3 towns that are next to each other, here is a map:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Penns ... f4033e1e81

If you look at the map you will see East Greenville to the north west and proceeding in a southeasterly direction, there is Pennsburg and then Red Hill. I will admit it does get a bit confusing when giving directions and when driving down Main St (Rte 29) and attempting to find an address but it is what it is. I wouldn't expect you to know that and if you did, then I would expect you to deny it. In any event, here is your original post.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 732#p34732

Linda Leach wrote:Perkiomen Contacts
Postby Linda Brown » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:07 pm

HELLO Chad Moyer

I talked to one of your representatives today and he said that he would relay this message to you.

Its been a long time since our visit in Pennsburg and Perkiomen.... We will talk I am sure but I just wanted to establish this link here to welcome you to this site, which you can see is dedicated to the various mysteries surrounding my Dad and his work.

Kind of reminds me of your magical " mystery tours" where you don't know what it in store!.... you just get on that big bus!

I know that during your short time on the Island that you were able to meet my Father. He always admired you.......( the kid who had enough spunk to throw a leg over his motorcycle and ride clean through his dorm building... setting the fire alarms off as he went!... on his way toward personal freedom!!!!!(It was the dorm building wasn't it?)....or was it one of the Academic Halls?Everytime I see a certain clip from an Indianna Jones movie.... where the motorcycle goes through the library... I think of you!

Dad really liked the fact that you would do that. I think maybe he might have had thoughts of that with his old Indian when he was just your age. Anyway... you were special to him.

I have some questions to ask you and I thought maybe you might help since you are a prominent figure in the local businesses (the establishment finally caught up huh?)

So if you read some of the thread entitled ....."Messages to Kim on the HUT"...You can see where I am going here. Any local advice or encouragement? You are more " boots on the ground" in that neighborhood than I certainly am!

Linda Brown TTB Consortium July 2015

Knowing full well that this will be lifted in the AM, I am sure you will see it. And to add to you files so that you can say.."something came across my desk..." Macoby Self Storage owned by Chad Moyer....in Pennsburg, PA.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:07 pm

Ah, Pennsylvania.

We - myself, my Dragon Lady, and my Dragon Lady-in-training, drove down to Wellsboro for a dinner train ride with new acquaintances and old friends last weekend. The leaves are starting to turn colors and the weather was sunny and warm.

Kim, I planted both bags of walnuts throughout the property (and across the street in their woods).

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:15 pm

I would love to see the eastern leaves turning. The aspens get pretty spectacular here, with wide swaths of gold down the mountains, but we don't have the variety here. Maybe I need to plan a fall foliage road trip for my "Cats-in-training."

Cat
StarCat
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite