Looking At The Cosmic Token

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Looking At The Cosmic Token

Postby Kim » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:01 pm

I agree Cat. No one knows what tomorrow will bring. I look at each day I am given now as an added bonus. To be here to watch my children and grandchildren grow is a blessing for me. But one never knows when they are to meet their sunset, so enjoy every day as it comes.
Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:49 pm

More "yammerings" from the black belt in such.

The so called BLUE comment about Me been thin skinned was post My exit from the cosmic forum.
I am very certain of Myself to not let any such comment have any affect, so whoever or whatever Your BLUE boy is ....it's water off a ducks back.
It is no concern of Yours what I choose to do, where I ramble onwards is nothing at all to do with You.
You have disappointed Me immensely, My interest is focussed upon Your fathers life and works, and You have lost sight of such ,so wrapped up in YOUR self centred situation all arising from the posts of so many been traced to Your IP address.
All You ever needed to do was to be straight forward about all of that and none of the years of garbage that has resulted ever needed to occur.

YOU have tried to demonise people who haven't been with Ye( george bush junior style)
YOU have trampled them continually.
YOU have become deaf and blind to those who thought the world of You.
YOU are YAMMERING out of control.
YOU will not stop My interests in what I am certain was Your fathers.

Back to the future day Linda, not five years from now, its today.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

I have not read Linda's recent post....

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:32 pm

....although Kim tells me she unloads on everyone and of course I have not been left out.

In the words of Arthur Conan Doyle - "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Borrowing here from someone else:

"As stated this is an obvious point of logic – the truth must lie within the set of the possible, which is defined as everything that is not impossible. But Holmes (by which I me Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, the author of Sherlock Holmes) meant the statement as a practical rule of thumb. As an investigator you create a mental list of all potential explanations for a situation. You then systematically eliminate those explanations that you can demonstrate are impossible, either through logic or empirical evidence. Whatever you are left with is the solution – even if it may seem extremely improbable."

When everything went to hell in a hand basket in the summer of 2011. A good deal of "yammering" took place on both sites. Linda divulged a good deal of my personal information which than led to rebuttals and personal information from yours truly in regard to her. Eventually, the "Due-Diligence" was begun starting with the NA 337. It escalated into other areas but always stayed within the scope of information as reported in the book "Defying Gravity".

Looking at the word "yammering":

1. to utter or whine in a complaining or peevish manner
2. to make (a complaint) loudly or persistently
3. (Zoology) (intr) (esp of an animal) to howl or wail plaintively or distressingly; yelp or yowl
n
4. a yammering sound, wail, or utterance
5. nonsense; jabber

Now I ask, who fits this definition best? I don't believe anyone here fits it for all I have been seeing are rebuttals to statements made on the Cosmic Token. In short, the yammering is coming from a different site.

In keeping with this idea, the "due-diligence" was the beginning of the list and continued with first evidence from individuals present, computer records (IP's from sites other than the Hut) and eyewitness. The list was compiled.

In looking at this situation and doing the "due-diligence", information as to that written in the book was posted. There have been no responses as to the veracity of any of that information to prove it wrong. Secondly, others who were present with Linda have posted and verified my statements as opposed to her statements. Witnesses from Phoenixville can verify the whereabouts of the person purported to be Morgan. When compiling all these facts to include IP's along with other testimony it slowly becomes apparent that...

,....either all these individuals are lying or there is only one person who is lying. At no time has anyone discounted or slandered Brown, her Daddy. There may be information that the daughter may not like but it has come from sources that are either easily available or can be purchased. (so much cheaper to just lie but then that is my opinion only)

Is research taking place in regard to Brown's work on this end...yes. Does the science have anything to do with his personal life? Normally no and in the instant so far the answer is no. Does any of the "due-Diligence" involve Linda? No but yet when first published was slandered but never any evidence was presented to counter.

This has retrograded into a one sided war of slander. Slander does not have to be a two-way street for as is evidenced, it can be delivered from a single source. How the recipients respond reflects the success of the slanderer. So far, there are only rebuttals along with statements of facts as well as statements based upon the empirical evidence. If the slanderer truly wanted the truth to come out then why the slander? The simple answer is that it is easier to slander than to work and verify facts, apparently, it becomes the tool of choice in this case.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: I have not read Linda's recent post....

Postby wags » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:50 pm

Mikado14 wrote:....although Kim tells me she unloads on everyone and of course I have not been left out.

In the words of Arthur Conan Doyle - "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Borrowing here from someone else:

"As stated this is an obvious point of logic – the truth must lie within the set of the possible, which is defined as everything that is not impossible. But Holmes (by which I me Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, the author of Sherlock Holmes) meant the statement as a practical rule of thumb. As an investigator you create a mental list of all potential explanations for a situation. You then systematically eliminate those explanations that you can demonstrate are impossible, either through logic or empirical evidence. Whatever you are left with is the solution – even if it may seem extremely improbable."

When everything went to hell in a hand basket in the summer of 2011. A good deal of "yammering" took place on both sites. Linda divulged a good deal of my personal information which than led to rebuttals and personal information from yours truly in regard to her. Eventually, the "Due-Diligence" was begun starting with the NA 337. It escalated into other areas but always stayed within the scope of information as reported in the book "Defying Gravity".

Looking at the word "yammering":

1. to utter or whine in a complaining or peevish manner
2. to make (a complaint) loudly or persistently
3. (Zoology) (intr) (esp of an animal) to howl or wail plaintively or distressingly; yelp or yowl
n
4. a yammering sound, wail, or utterance
5. nonsense; jabber

Now I ask, who fits this definition best? I don't believe anyone here fits it for all I have been seeing are rebuttals to statements made on the Cosmic Token. In short, the yammering is coming from a different site.

Mikado

xThe very logic that can be applied to a number of 'scenes' : The Post Office; Myles the blind legal dog, et al, ... ...

Yammerings lol
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:16 am

Continued YAMMERINGS, now with a fruitcake mixture added.
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 3&start=70
As ever Mikado You are yammered as been nasty, mean yammer, yammer ,yammer.

Fruitcake has declared Me as been useless as a navigator, I live in a tiny village which He came looking for Me, and couldn't navigate anywhere near Me, and Him a self proclaimed navigator ( using current scientific devices of course)
Yet to see a bat with a GPS attached, or a back pack of lodestone looking at it's compass to fly along.
Oh well guess I am a redundant navigator.
I don't think so.

Kevin
Last edited by kevin on Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
kevin
The Hobbit

And not to be left out of the mix....

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:22 am

....this is a hoot

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 483#p36483

fruitbat wrote:Re: "The Lying Actions of Linda Brown"
Postby fruitbat » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:59 pm

Speaking as someone who has been trained and who does hold a basic qualification in navigation, it's time for me to ask the LONG overdue question.

What the hell was Mr Twigsnapper thinking?

At no point in the four years I have observed him has kevin ever steered himself out of trouble without striking the rocks of aggravation at every turn. When it comes to being able to set or read a moral compass, he does it like a man carrying a backpack full of lodestone. You can clearly see that the needle always points in the direction he happens to be facing on the infrequent times he gets it out. And can anyone forget how he reacted when faced with the sextant of "fact based argument"?

You might see him as a navigator, I personally wouldnt trust him to carry the GPS. (And if I had to, I'd make damn sure it was one that spoke to me with the volume turned all the way up in order to hear the directions over his arguing with it).

And on a point of order, isn't Kevin now ensconced on the "side" that has previously claimed Twigsnapper is a figment of your imagination? It begs the question, how can Twigsnapper have met him?

I'm a bit confused, think I may need to take a liedown...

FB. - Sorry - He knows me as "MIKADO2"

This post is hilarious in that it exemplifies the fact that fruitbat cannot see further than his nose and fancies himself to be the seat of all available knowledge. Secondly, it is this arrogance he possesses that is the reason he doesn't like kevin as well as a few others.

An explanation is in order but first a history is needed but only brief. In the original forum, where the "fictitious" twigsnapper was a prolific poster, he gave kevin the name "navigator" due to his ability to dowse. The fact that kevin says he can physically detect fields and ley lines earned him that name. It had nothing to do with the navigation of a craft of any type but primarily was the ability as mentioned. Your mentioning that you are "basically qualified" in navigation only showcases the fact that you don't know WTF you are talking about when it comes to names that were given by a fictitious poster on an inactive forum and a name that was given about 8 years ago. Two different meanings to the name.

You are the quintessential sycophant that Linda looks for. I know, for I was where you are until I found out truths that didn't fit with what she said and she discarded me faster than she discarded that prophylactic that the raccoons tore into in the trash when she was here.

I wouldn't expect you to know any of what I have said but since you have listened with baited breath upon all that Linda says, your action is understandable for when you combine your own personality with Linda's, your actions are the result. Your reaction has been most anticipated and in fact, I almost thought that you were going to keep your biased opinion that is built on the foundation of Linda's perverted view of past forums as well as her untruths. In the end, you haven't disappointed me and quite possibly others as well.

As a side note, kevin and a few others have been around since 2006. When did you first come on the scene? Have you read the ttbrown forum to have all this knowledge of past actions of others to give you the ability to comment upon? And you are qualified to comment on past events prior to your ever being involved in what way? Would that be because Linda has updated you?

Actually, you more than likely fear kevin for you didn't and don't understand where he was/is coming from. I find it curious in that kevin says he can detect lines/energy and yet you question what his claims are and since he can offer no proof that qualifies as tangible to you, you criticize him. And yet you believe everything Linda says without demanding the same type of proof.

You are a hypocrite as is Linda.

The only apparent reason you believe what she says can be summoned up as either you believe you will make something from her or you will get something from her that will make you something....or some variation of both.

You present a dichotomy.

Mikado

..PS: and you are nothing like me but if you wish to be Mikado2, you can live a fantasy or a delusion..it's your world.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:30 am

kevin wrote:Continued YAMMERINGS, now with a fruitcake mixture added.
As ever Mikado You are yemmered as been nasty, mean yammer, yammer ,yammer.
Kevin

When you shoot arrows at someone then you shouldn't be surprised when they are shot back at you ...or....

...when you lie and you are caught, just lie some more and confuse everyone and as the chaos ensues, you slip away or continue to scream.

I feel empathy for her. I was listening to George Noury on Coast to Coast AM on my drive home from work at 1AM. I thought about Linda and how Fred was going to get her interviewed when her book came out. That would have been an embarrassment in time, especially after the Due-Diligence.

...just yammering away here. Maybe next time I will make "candied yammers"....

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:32 am

Mikado,
I do believe I called fruitcake such, can't remember why or where, I do apologize again, what an insult to You.

I must also confess that I always looked forward to tangling with the big green giant under the bridge guarding the pathway of truth, it's a Yorkie trait to go for the back of the legs of the giant dogs.
You were affectionately known as such in happier times on Pauls forum.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:33 am

Mikado14 wrote:
kevin wrote:Continued YAMMERINGS, now with a fruitcake mixture added.
As ever Mikado You are yemmered as been nasty, mean yammer, yammer ,yammer.
Kevin

When you shoot arrows at someone then you shouldn't be surprised when they are shot back at you ...or....

...when you lie and you are caught, just lie some more and confuse everyone and as the chaos ensues, you slip away or continue to scream.

I feel empathy for her. I was listening to George Noury on Coast to Coast AM on my drive home from work at 1AM. I thought about Linda and how Fred was going to get her interviewed when her book came out. That would have been an embarrassment in time, especially after the Due-Diligence.

...just yammering away here. Maybe next time I will make "candied yammers"....

Mikado

I corrected ( as ever) My useless spelling , and added some to the link .
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:39 am

kevin,

I remembered when Radomir met you...in London?

He showed us a photo of the two of you together. We discussed how we wished we could bring you over here...or....we could get over there and you could take us out and show us what you are talking about. But then....I wanted to come up with some equipment and then we figured we wouldn't be able to get it past customs....

...maybe we will take it on faith until proven wrong....much like we have done in regard to Brown's work.

...but then...it doesn't mean that we don't question for that is how we find answers to those things unknown.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite