Looking At The Cosmic Token

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Looking At The Cosmic Token

Postby kevin » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:24 pm

Mikado14 wrote:kevin,

I remembered when Radomir met you...in London?

He showed us a photo of the two of you together. We discussed how we wished we could bring you over here...or....we could get over there and you could take us out and show us what you are talking about. But then....I wanted to come up with some equipment and then we figured we wouldn't be able to get it past customs....

...maybe we will take it on faith until proven wrong....much like we have done in regard to Brown's work.

...but then...it doesn't mean that we don't question for that is how we find answers to those things unknown.

Mikado

Do You mean that they won't let coat hangers through customs???

It was a bit hectic meeting Radomir, and He was totally bemused by Me walking about London with a couple of bent rods.
I strangely went straight up to an ancient manuscript in the British library turned to a page about Griffins, or gryphons?

Hope He is doing well, He was a great pleasure to meet.
I can't remember exactly the conversation, He was bursting to describe about a meeting with You and others and the gravitor, but kept His peace, He was relieved when I described what I thought will have happened, it was if I had viewed it all, bizzare, nes pas???
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:29 pm

This is a post by the navigator.
He operates to an omni present lattice matrix.
It has local fibonacci sequencing that give rise to golden ratio formulations.
This navigator knows it by the name ANU.
In past time Atum, the eternal god.
http://web.snauka.ru/en/issues/2015/10/58057

Zlobin A E, great name?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:34 am

Twigsmapper is alleged to be Linda Brown, is that correct.

I reckon Kevin is really more a Tom Bombadil rather than a navigator. Tom is a strange character who was suppose to have a connection with natural spirits and talks with a lyrical flourish.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Linda Leach nee Brown.....

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:52 am

...the Gordian Knot. She twists so much that it would take Alexander the Great to undo it all with his sword...but then, that is more than likely what she is after, a story so convoluted by confusing and conflicting stories told over the years and the sustained lies that most individuals just don't give a shiit about Linda Brown, the pathological liar.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 490#p36490

Linda Leach wrote:Re: "The Lying Actions of Linda Brown"
Postby Linda Brown » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:38 pm

hahhha.... For someone who " does not exist" Mr. Twigsnapper sure has a way of keeping Mikado and kevins panties in a bunch!

I have been reminded that, in the long term,... nobody gives a rats ass anymore about Mikados " memories" about anything that happened in the past regarding secret meetings, who was there and who said what to whom. Its all ridiculous. Ramblings of men who have found themselves " kicked to the curb" and now are grousing about it. (I would use the word " yammering" but I see that they have taken a liking to that word and have already overused it). They have nothing else to discuss there so their reaction should be expected.....Mikados hurt feelings and kevins imagined insults are apparently all either of them has to hang on to.

Mikado berates Fruitbat for not understanding that Mr. Twigsnapper was talking about Ley Lines all along? Why should he have to do that? Mr. Twigsnapper, according to him... does not exist!

The Hut is a swamp that does not deserve the time that it takes to investigate it.....I FINALLY have given up on it.
You can't get " Back to the Future" by going there. hahahaha

You have proven yourself kevin.

Linda
Townsend Brown Family Consortium
March 23, 2015

Panties in a bunch? Hardly, fruitbat brought up twigsnapper as to what he was thinking. I felt an explanation was in order for he was speaking as a person with a paper asshole (for those that don't get it means a paper asshole can't even hold shiit let alone anything else). If anyone has their panties in a bunch it is Linda for she is doing the yammering, consistently and persistently.

I mentioned 'ley lines" along with energy fields and energy fields was primary since it was mentioned first. Perhaps you should understand, and I know you won't, but when talking about twigsnapper, at the time of the forum, individuals believed him to be real. It was not until later that it was discovered that he was a persona of Linda Brown. To reference him, in any manner, is referring to what your persona was saying and how you were directing the conversation. As a side note, if anyone were to look at how effervescent Victoria Steele was in regard to Paul and Thursday's, you were extremely similar when responding to twigsnapper...oh the tells that are so obvious now.

Twisnapper may not exist but in a manner he does, in the mind of Linda Brown. However, if one were to look up twigsnapper, they would find 839 posts from him. Therefore the character exists in a search. He is a fabrication. The character exists, just like Indiana Jones, he just isn't real.

As to hurt feelings...here we go again. How can the reporting of facts to correct lies be considered as such? Another twist in the knot.

As to this site being a swamp, well, you still read from here. When you travel, you look through with parted fingers if not just outright. Someone comes here almost daily with a Tor, either through paranoia or just plain ole hiding and there are others from the Token for there are telltale signs. But remember....it is a swamp so watch out for alligators!...you might get your ass bit off.

...and then this.... "I FINALLY have given up on it." Really? I don't believe you...remember....you have been saying this for so long but you keep coming back and you keep posting....you are pathological and you continue to prove it. Just as when you say you are taking a vacation from the Token and then you are back in several days. Exaggeration or a lie or just maybe a cry for attention...."oh Linda please don't leave us!" food for a sociopath.

Have a nice day....candied yammer.....

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:46 pm

Oy vey.
"Kevins imagined insults"

I have no such.

Twigsnapper is/was a fictional named poster We were led to believe worked for intrepid, and had been one of the X men.
He was said to be the chap with Dr Brown ouside Fougets in Paris.
He was said to have been Dr Browns armed security.

Whoever was writing the posts under the fictional name of Twigsnapper was class.

This fictional poster was one of many We were led to believe were posting annon a MOUSEley to assist Paul in His endevours to unravel the life and works of TT Brown.

All of these crazy goings on over the past few years have arisen from the realisation that those posts were emminating from the so called MOUSE powered computer address same as Linda uses.

Mikado and Fred were rightly concerned as to the actual existance of these fictional posters, since when they have been portrayed as a multitude of villians , who are seemingly trying to subvert Dr Browns lifetime works etc.

I for one have NEVER seen them do any such thing.

They both are what I have always looked upto as Americans.

I remain focussed upon a dead straight pathway that is detectable, and desire as always to unravell what the dickens it is, and Dr Brown remains central to that end, all else is nonesense for various agendas.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:10 pm

All this talk about candied yammers is making me hungry! Yes, Virginia, cats do like yams. I always have to share with the chowder when I cook yams. They're quite persistent in their pursuit.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:05 pm

The Hut is a swamp that does not deserve the time that it takes to investigate it.....I FINALLY have given up on it.

Ha, ha, ha !

I truly doubt that, too !

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:32 pm

image.jpeg
I found this and thought I would share it here.
Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:40 pm

Amen sister!

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:33 pm

Fruitbat,
Here's a hug from Cropredy to Coventry, on this full moon night.
Hope You are OK?
Always look on the bright side of life.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite