Looking At The Cosmic Token

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Looking At The Cosmic Token

Postby kevin » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:05 pm

Take the S... out of cosmic....
Comic forum.
Linda is now dredging up posts and presenting them out of context trying to paint a picture....
I don't need to look at it, to read it, it's comic book blather.

I remain as convinced as ever of Dr Browns lifetime achievements, despite His "doesn't need to know "Daughters slanderous bile.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:56 pm

Kevin,

Linda cannot tell the difference. Just a thought.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:44 pm

Linda here digs back to June to answer a post, and again adds in the shite directed at this forum and it's members.
She is pathetic.
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... f=6&t=2017

Her AGENDA is now very clear to Moi, even if She declares I am blind.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:45 am

Kevin,

Some folk will believe the ramblings regardless of facts. I do not see how Mikado has derailed or distracted her work She moans and drones on about this site because she thinks she is entitled to the web address. Why because he believed but changed his mind when the facts changed. Instead of countering or accepting new facts as a rational logical person would; she berates the investigator and makes wild speculations without one shred of verifiable evidence to prove her central thesis that Mikado is persecuting her.

Having read FB's post regarding problems replicating Mr TTB's as reported by others was a fault of the replicator rather than the lack of clarity in method as the aforementioned TTB 'always left something out' on purpose. Linda is the true daughter of TTB as she also has the propensity to 'leave things out' on purpose'. If one expected to obtain any clarity my observation is forget Linda as she leaves out any evidence or individuals that might conflict with her views.

No one on that site can disagree and self censorship rules. How Mark Moody could possibly paint 'Lady' Linda as innocent is pure sycophancy and makes one feel quite emetic.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Previous

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite