Double Standard

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Double Standard

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:19 am

Here is a post from Linda, I will not do a rebuttal but I will point out, for any person with reasoning skills and the ability to comprehend, how Linda is the hypocrite and fits the psychological pattern of a socio/psychopathic....and maybe a few questions thrown back at her with no expectations of answers for to answer would be an admission of previous lies.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 140#p36140

Linda Leach wrote:Re: remove my membership from the HUT
Postby Linda Brown » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:41 am

Oh, Kims' response for holding my name hostage on their membership list for the HUT?

ttownsendbrown.com

" BECAUSE I SAID SO"

Just so everyone understands that she is taking on full legal responsibility here as registered owner of that particular website for these actions.... Its' nice to see it written out.

That statement does not, in a court of law, admit ownership. Maybe it only means that if "I" don't listen to Kim....I will be cut off.

And of course the questions about her sons murderers have been sidestepped

She says that his murderers have been apprehended...but of course she is sidestepping any and all details..saying that he details will NEVER be made available ( especially to the likes of me apparently) That's so convenient. How do any of her readers know that anything that has been brought forward by Mikado and Kim has any truth to it at all?
Going without a shred of proof that the murder even happened............

Kim never once mentioned that the "murderers" had been apprehended or not. This is a perfect if not classic example of the manner that Linda and her researches use in coming to conclusions for researching facts in regard to her book about her Father to include information supplied to Paul for the book "Defying Gravity".

Its only fair to wonder if the entire story was a fabrication in the beginning.... and now is being buried like so much cat scat...

.My opinions do not count of course..and I care less and less.....

Two things:
1. Why would someone fabricate the loss of a child unless they were a psychopath? ...but then, perhaps, it might take a psychopath to ask the question....remember, Linda, Kim never mentioned her son until YOU brought it up as a tool to inflict emotional pain. What does all of these actions say about you?
And then,

2. Your the one who keeps bringing it up so the statement in regard to your caring less and less are a blatant falsehood. As to your opinions, they are not fact based as much as based upon the need for you to incite a reaction for an emotional response or to re-inflict emotional pain....which is the nectar for a psychopath...the heroin that satisfies her needs.

. but until given proof that the event happened AT ALL...(and she CLAIMS the murderers have been apprehended)... Any thoughtful reader has every right to consider that the entire story about the details of her sons death have been covered over....maybe some of it has been a fabrication to cover up the real reason for his loss...( which has to be tragic, no matter which way you slice it..)

I see the wheels are turning. Who is fabricating what? It appears that Linda is attempting to fabricate something but as a ship with a broken rudder she is going in random headings. On what page of the book of logic does anyone "deserve" , no, I am saying that wrong.....on what page of the book of logic does anyone have a "RIGHT" to have the details?

If the persons that did this terrible thing have been apprehended... then where is the proof?

Here is what Kim said; "The funny thing is she has no idea if it has been solved already and she sounds like a complete POS. As I stated before she will never know." It simply means that Linda has no idea of the status or if it has been solved but it further states, quite succinctly, that Linda will never know. She has no right to know or is required to know even though she seems to think so.

Its easy enough to point to a newspaper article.

Your such a good researcher...find the article yourself .....if it is that important to you....you might just stumble upon one of them

But I suspect that there are reasons for that information being hidden.......

It is all hidden in plain sight...if you know what to look for....but the amazing thing about all of it is that your narcissistic side is being showcased. All the information was given to you at one time but it wasn't about you so why would you remember it? Hell, you have already posted erroneous statements in that Kim wanted twigsnapper to travel back in time when what she was really asking for was help in healing her son or just plain help in some manner (afterall, twigsnapper had been sending PM's telling me how important we all were. What would any rational person who was told of their importance do but ask for help). You only hear what you want to hear.

as well as reasons for maintaining my membership status on the ttownsendbrown.com Forum.....

and Kims" BECAUSE I SAID SO" explanation just will not be enough to answer the questions that will be asked.

Her words have no credibility...and the hidden agenda has cast a very long shadow.

There is that hidden agenda thingy she talks about. Kim's words have more credibility than Linda's as evidenced by how it all started. Further, Kim never created false individuals who would feed a writer false information. Kim never deleted memberships because individuals didn't agree with her. Kim never fabricated evidence to substantiate lies...and the list goes on.

And lastly...how is Kim's explanation not enough? She chose her words in a manner that emulate your responses in the hope it would sink in...but I warned her not to for in Linda's world, it is more do as I say and not as I do.

Linda
Townsend Brown
September 2015

Here is where Linda is a flaming hypocrite. In all her posts in regard to either Kim or I, she continually states/demands, that all have a right to answers. Here is a sampling of questions that all those that ever participated in forums, past and present, deserve, and should have the right, to be answered by her.

1. Evidence that her Father parachuted into Germany
2. Evidence that her Father was rescued by Morgan when he was tied to a chair...in 1938
3. Evidence that Sarbacher was really in the military and not in Georgia
4. Evidence that he was in the NSA
5. Evidence that he was at GE Space Center using the vacuum chambers
6. Evidence that his Flame Jet Generator is used in the B2
7. Evidence that he graduated High School with a diploma
8. Evidence that her Mother worked for the OSS
9. Evidence that twigsnapper rescued Miethe with the help of Von Luck from a Gulag

...this list could go on for quite a bit and these questions are pertinent in that a good many individuals who followed the original forum deserve and have a right to have answered. They attempted to find information in assisting Paul in writing the book and that in and of itself to include Paul, earned the right to those answers. Instead, all are being treated to the actions of someone who is trying desperately to make their Daddy sound like the greatest and "bestest" and most important scientist of all time as most little girls who were left alone would be prone to do in justifying their Daddy's absence.

So, there we have it. The Double Standard. Linda demands that individuals have the "right" to know about Kim's son even though it has no bearing on her forum or this forum or even Paul's forum. But the hypocritical statement of "rights" is that those very same individuals DO have the right to have the sampling of questions posted above and a whole lot more answered.

Start answering Linda, we await your justification for not answering as will be the case.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Double Standard

Postby kevin » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:22 pm

Linda is the only one who can end this fiasco.
I for one always was ready to accept that certain individuals had to be kind of invented to justify the release of specific information, and if Linda carried out the illusion of these posters?, then I simply admired Her ability to achieve such, and to maintain such.
But it has all sunk into a very dirty pit of deceit.

This is all dragging Her fathers legacy into such a dirty pit, is that what is desired???

The ball is firmly in Lindas court, imho.
She can keep on trashing ever more posters, or She can be truthfull.
I for one could not stay on Her forum any longer, watching those who have done nothing but exactly what is required....THE TRUTH....they sought such, and became declared the enemy of a deceit.
LINDA can end all of this now.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Chris Knight » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:29 pm

Still not sure why Kim's son is any of Linda Leach's business.

Unless...often a psychopathic or narcissist will come back to the scene of a crime they have committed to see what is going on.

Linda Leach seems to have an intense interest in this situation, and keeps circling back around. Does she or Backpack Dave ("Morgan") have anything to do with it ? She seems to strongly be implying she knows details about it that no one else knows.

Is Linda Leach an accomplice ? Is it time to involve the police ? We all know how much she dislikes Mikado and Kim, and I can vouch that for years she has been saying terrible things about them - even while Mikado was her golden man.

How far would someone like that go to hurt someone they dislike so much ?

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:24 pm

Andy,
Wow, that really makes pretty good sense. It does seem she is so worried about my son, one has to wonder why. I know she will not give up because she doesn't like to be told no, or she has no right to know somethings. Maybe I should worry myself about her daughter. She has told many different people, not just myself, that Dave is her father. Well I think it should be brought to her daughters attention that she has a half-sister. Maybe Linda and Dave (Morgan) should be taking all the time they are worrying about my son and concern themselves about their daughters. Sisters should know about one another, even if they are only half-sisters. I think it's pretty selfish of them to have not told either one about the other. But what can you expect from them.
Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:35 pm

Re: remove my membership from the HUT
Postby Linda Brown » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:54 pm

Amazing how everything but the issue at hand is brought up....so much smoke produced and so many subjects mentioned... EXCEPT the answer to the main one... the issue of removing my membership from the HUT. Where was the answer to that? Strange how that disappears under the Bullshit.

Linda
Townsend Brown Consortium
September 2015

Good afternoon all. As you can see Linda is once again demanding things. Lol. "So much smoke and so many issues mentioned..." Funny but under her own heading of "remove my membership from the HUT" it was she who brought up subjects that have nothing to do with her membership at all, like my son. Strange how she ignores things she doesn't want to discuss but no one else is allowed to, according to her. We must all answer any and all questions she asks LOL!!

So I guess I can be as persistent as she can. I guess if she or Dave doesn't want to introduce their daughters, or at least let them know of each other, I can see what can be done. She insists on making my son her mission, I shall in turn make her daughter and her half-sister know of each other.

As to her name here, she has already been given her answer. But as I said before she can not fathom anyone telling her no, well, I did!!

Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:09 pm

Well it seems Linda had posted a comment to my post. What my question is, why did she feel the need to go back and edit it? Her original post (which she will deny as per Linda Brown) stated that the "SISTERS" will become my worst nightmare. Never once denying the fact that they are half-sisters. Here is her edited comment.......

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:58 pm

And you can see how this works.... the world according to the forces behind KIM.... anything and everything to keep the lifeline attached......

interesting THREATS KIM... Is that all you have?
You are worse than Mikado in devising your own history to make yourself feel important.
Its all Bullshit.

Someday perhaps KIM..... The reality of all of this may become something that you will have to deal with face to face..... as you have said... what you take time to dream... you can make reality.... Then what will you do?

You have a future of your own making. Will it be a good one? Or will your mental inventions become your worst nightmare?

Linda
September 2015

Actually I have no fears for my future. I shall enjoy my future, can you say the same?

I find it so sad, as I said before, that these sisters don't know of each other. I found it amusing that you edited your first post. And I did notice in this one that you haven't denied that your daughter has a half-sister. I think it was nice that Heidi agreed to meet with Dave (Morgan) after all these years, her mother wanting nothing to do with him. But who can blame her, him running off when he found out she was pregnant. Wow, just think if it hadn't been for Mikado he never would have found her. After all he paid for the net search, and was never paid back for it.

I love the first line of your post. Anything and everything to keep the lifeline attached....who is it that keeps dragging me back in to this? You Linda, you are the one who keeps bringing me into this. I just come back to comment on your posts.

Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:47 pm

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:20 pm

So back to the original demand KIM

Remove my name from your membership list on the ttownsendbrown.com Forum or admit to everyone that you CAN NOT.

Admit That other forces control your every move....... and to "pull the plug" and disassociate the HUT Forum from the personage of Linda Brown will prove "mission failure" on your part.

Obviously and for reasons that will never be explained to the public... you can not afford to do that.

I leave you to Andrew. He will finish " settling the score" he has with you....

Linda
September 2015

As for removing your name, nope, sorry it's not going to happen. And why do you say I can't? I can and will do anything I please. I find it amusing how you have to try to make everything seem like it's connected to your whole "spy world". No one controls my moves, just myself.

My only association with you Linda Brown, is when you continue to put my business on your forum (blog). You are the only one who has failed at her mission. You have done nothing but bring disgrace to the name of your father. He must be so proud of you!!

And I thank you for leaving me to Andrew. He is a true gentleman and I enjoy his and his wife's company. It's a shame you never got to know the real man.

Kim

edit: I also wish to say that I have found everything you have told me about Linda, Andys wife, to be a huge fabrication. She is everything good that you are not. Perhaps you are the jilted lover, because she received Andys love, not you. And as for your description of his daughter you could not have given a more inaccurate description. She is a very pleasant young lady who I spent private time with and saw all the good in her. Maybe you are jealous of her also, because you couldn't get close to her. I enjoyed every moment I spent with her.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite