Band of CROWS

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Band of CROWS

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:39 pm

Transgressed? You mean like changing sexes?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:56 am

Mikado14 wrote:Transgressed? You mean like changing sexes?

Mikado

Err...maybe, but to transgress is to act against a code, a law, the norm, as such.
You can transgress against someones , or a group of whatevers trust.

I for one trusted in Linda, fool that I am.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:18 am

kevin, you are not alone in the trust department, quite a few have done so...repeatedly until a point was reached but I would rather go through life giving the benefit of the doubt until such time that the point is reached which I believe is different for all of us but in the end, if we didn't, we would end up going through life as pessimistic paranoid individuals seeing conspiracies around every corner and trusting no one especially when things don't go our way.

I believe that in all this mess, there is something but I believe that the truth will quite different then what has been presented.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:41 pm

Very strangely ????, I have had two sets of crows near Myself today.
One set sat on the house roof making a right din, the other set circled Myself whilst walking our mastveiller dog, bizzare.
http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/178713
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:09 pm

I've noticed more crows around me, the past couple of days. I don't know if there are actually more, or if I am just more attuned to them, as a result of discussions.

On a different note, I saw a woodpecker tearing into my neighbor's house today. Then I saw the security camera that they have pointed at my front yard. I think it's time to set up an altar and start leaving offerings for the Fae and others. Give the busybody something to stew about.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:01 am

StarCat wrote:I've noticed more crows around me, the past couple of days. I don't know if there are actually more, or if I am just more attuned to them, as a result of discussions.

On a different note, I saw a woodpecker tearing into my neighbor's house today. Then I saw the security camera that they have pointed at my front yard. I think it's time to set up an altar and start leaving offerings for the Fae and others. Give the busybody something to stew about.

Cat

Luckily I am more than often surrounded by murders of crows.
I work four days at a recycle centre sited out in the countryside, they have multiple nests in the oak and ash trees around the site, they are marvellous to observe, especially when they mob any bird of prey that comes too close.

I often ponder about them nesting high in such trees, they are within the memory field of said tree, thus are possibly picking up the information of how those trees operate to reverse what is called gravity.
They utilise their feathers to achieve this, I bother to check such , though it is only the discarded ones I can gather up.
Birds are not simply using atmosphere, they are , as the trees are past experts in electrogravitics.
I am at one with the trees and birds, perhaps I should start calling Myself ....the green man?
http://paganwiccan.about.com/od/beltane ... eenMan.htm
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:46 pm

Shall we start calling you Pikl? He's a character from R. A. Salvatore's books. A druid dwarf with a green beard. There are worse things to be than the green man.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:00 pm

StarCat wrote:Shall we start calling you Pikl? He's a character from R. A. Salvatore's books. A druid dwarf with a green beard. There are worse things to be than the green man.

Cat

Strangely I was discussing a village in Yorkshire today called Pickhill.
http://bradfordno1.com/waters_folder/waters_swale.html
I used to spend this time of year a lot there fishing for barbel in the river Swale.

Looking up Pikl ....I came to a US weapons site about pulsed laser ?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:21 am

An old Cherokee told his Grandson:

"My son there is a battle between two great wolves inside us all:

One is Evil; It is Anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.

The other:

Is good, It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy, and truth. "

The grandson pondered this and asked:

"Grandfather, which wolf wins?"

The elder the softly whispered:

"The one you feed"

(Anon)
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Previous

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite