FACEBOOK

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: FACEBOOK

Postby wags » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:43 pm

kevin wrote:
wags wrote:Linda needs to follow FB's advice.....

STOP F*7^ing READING what you cannot handle.

Are You quoting FB?

I and all other members of this forum now stand accused by Linda of actively trying to discredit both Her father and Her, and of trying to actively stop any of Her fathers works been utilised.
She is a LIAR.
Kevin

No those are my words in Anglo-Saxon.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:20 am

Linda,

YOU have accused ALL members of this forum, this is a LIE.

You constantly add into multiple replies on the cosmic forum accusations that the "HUT" are acting against Your father and You.....LIES.
These may be your opinion, but You state them repeatedly as fact.

YOU are the one causing division and distrust.....constantly.

Your actions are deplorable, and not those of the person EHD was, Your polarity has reversed from positive to negative.

You are the only one who can stop all of this, and explain clearly about the IP addresses situation , it is the burr under the saddle, it remains as the sore point.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:20 pm

Still without my own computer.

I have no clue as to what has been said elsewhere other than it would appear that Linda is telling her usual non-truths based upon what she thinks is truth based upon nothing more than what the voices in her head tell her (and unexplained things that come across her desk). Further, it would appear that fruitbat has injected his thoughts into whatever Linda is saying and more than likely is agreeing with her. Kim made mention that he claims to have been reading here for several years but still has no clue.

My advice to anyone that is curious is to read the book, "Defying Gravity" and when done, go to viewforum.php?f=45 and read the Due-Diligence. This would be a good start for one would see some questions as to validity of information given to the author. If anyone does this and cannot see that there are diametrically opposed stories versus facts that can be verified, well, they are not objective observers and quite possibly have drank some Kool-Aid.

When I get up and running, I will probably read what the hubbub is all about but I am sure it is the same old same old when it comes to Linda.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:29 pm

Linda,
I am not "upset" at Your lies, I am highly offended.
There are numerous members here also on the cosmic token.
I do not need " big boy pants"
Liar , liar pants on fire.
You may though.

I do not need to " believe" Mikado, He has simply reported some discrepancies relative to IP addresses, I was quite willing to consider such as a need to flush out information, if this was so ????, why not explain?
Instead You contine to dodge the issue.
I used a horse phrase burr under the saddle, yes Mikado put that burr there, but in His manner that was due to discrepancies that could then lead to anyone doubting totally anything Paul had written ( a bag of empty shells)

It is Your father and His works and legacy involved.
You asked Paul to write out a TRUE account of such.
No wonder He jumped ship, as such.

YOU are the only one who can explain about the IP problem.
It's quite simple actually, so keep it simple stupid.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:08 pm

Mikado14 wrote:Still without my own computer.

I have no clue as to what has been said elsewhere other than it would appear that Linda is telling her usual non-truths based upon what she thinks is truth based upon nothing more than what the voices in her head tell her (and unexplained things that come across her desk). Further, it would appear that fruitbat has injected his thoughts into whatever Linda is saying and more than likely is agreeing with her. Kim made mention that he claims to have been reading here for several years but still has no clue.

My advice to anyone that is curious is to read the book, "Defying Gravity" and when done, go to viewforum.php?f=45 and read the Due-Diligence. This would be a good start for one would see some questions as to validity of information given to the author. If anyone does this and cannot see that there are diametrically opposed stories versus facts that can be verified, well, they are not objective observers and quite possibly have drank some Kool-Aid.

When I get up and running, I will probably read what the hubbub is all about but I am sure it is the same old same old when it comes to Linda.

Mikado

The trouble is there are to many clues, it is piecing it together that is daunting. Much that has transpired I think FB was trying to help by presenting how it appears from his perspective and does include gentle advice not to read (paraphrase)

He does not appear to accept the allegations about IP issue and extensive use of sock puppets is a lie. He has not been convinced however much that defies gravity of the incredulity of the panto that Linda treated us all to. He himself might well be also caught up "Myles" if he was unaware or remains unaware of the true story behind that sad episode.

AS far as MR Brown is concerned the issue was the factoid claimed by Mikado about the whereabouts of Mr Brown. The only person that introduced a a possible bad character clue, in this case child molesting was herself under the guise of accusing others of either doing so or deliberately inferring it. Evidence that Mikado had such intent has not been shown.

Ms Brown or Mikado has mendaciously lied and it ultimately is up to each person to arrive at there own conclusion if they so wish or not bother. What puzzles me is why it is so vital that I agree with anyone but myself. The only way to change my mind if it that vital is present a better case and cut the transparent bullying behaviours and tactics. It simply will not change my view. I write of course as ever as an individual not a collective, and accept others minds and souls are not my obligation to provide my personal understanding.

Questions that are asked may be questions that I believe others should consider. without providing my own opinion. The case in point being Mr Brown's honorific (not to be confused with horrific). Factually he does not have an academic doctorate. That is a small factual issue and to be even handed Linda has not claimed such. I expressed a view concerning the issue as a term of 'respect' versus one of 'academic achievement'.

Hope that helps clarify for you Mikado.

Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:20 pm

Linda,
Mikado has not informed Me of anything.
I follow nobodies agenda/s.

I can and do read the cosmic forum, but will never be involved there again.
Shame because it's all about that which is detectable, but that is now My personal responsibility.
Nate needs to stick like glue to quartz.
Look into the megalithic world for how it was utilised, and mica.

I remain firmly, in absolute respect for TT Brown.

Waffle in abundance will not answer anything relative to IP addresses, YOU can, but instead throw so mud crap at this site dedicated to Your father ,that it is struggling to perform as desired, which is a consequence of years of such crap.

kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby KarenAnn23 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:36 pm

Now here is a subject that at least I can comment on with complete confidence !

Although understand that I only say this as an example of what is/was going on back when Dr. Brown worked.

As some that are still around may or may not remember, I once went looking to back up a statement put up on this board, as I have no education beyond high school and life I often looked up things that most wouldn't bother as they already understood the theory's and comments. As I went threw site after site I found myself on a restricted page from the Air Force. The document was old, very... I don't recall the exact date and even if I did I would/will Never discus it on a open forum.

What happened Next scared me half to death and I will only relate that and No information about what the document I accidentally accessed !

Mikado if you think I am over-stepping my bounds or am going to get myself in trouble with this post please delete it immediately ! Ty

Townsend was most definitely relevant back in his day..so much so that I got intimidated by some abc agency so quick and so direct that to this day I won't talk about it...What I am trying to impress upon people reading this is Townsend is so important to our government that I got WARNED in a way that scares me to this day----- over a 70 year old document !!!
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Previous

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite