FACEBOOK

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

FACEBOOK

Postby kevin » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:20 pm

I actually do have such an antiquated computer that stalls if I ever enter facebook.
But I intend to rectify this shortly with a new fangled device.

Here Linda continues Her story relative to this site
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 2&start=30.

I do hope that those interested presently upon such as facebook, exactly as those who have been for so long about the wonderfull man TT Brown on this forum are ,find information and like minded individuals who seek the truth, warts and all about TT Browns life and works upon here.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Re: FACEBOOK

Postby wags » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:32 pm

I read that Kevin earlier and my initial thought was: She calls for proof when in practice she must have evidence to compare and contrast. If she had hard documentary she would simply post it. I could not give a fig personally, I do not share the same opinion of him as you Kevin. I am still trying to establish where the 'Dr' salutation was studied. If he had a Phd there must be an obscure science paper which would be of most interest to those who are more techy/science. It would be of much better quality than notebooks or rumors of his forgotten pivotal position shaping the future world.

Linda was told where to obtain the data, Mikado is not obliged at this stage to supply it free of charge. As normal she is only listens to 'Yes' men. Ryan advice : do not comment, on Mikado but on facts presented. Better yet ...... Flee.......
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:49 pm

wags wrote:I read that Kevin earlier and my initial thought was: She calls for proof when in practice she must have evidence to compare and contrast. If she had hard documentary she would simply post it. I could not give a fig personally, I do not share the same opinion of him as you Kevin. I am still trying to establish where the 'Dr' salutation was studied. If he had a Phd there must be an obscure science paper which would be of most interest to those who are more techy/science. It would be of much better quality than notebooks or rumors of his forgotten pivotal position shaping the future world.

Linda was told where to obtain the data, Mikado is not obliged at this stage to supply it free of charge. As normal she is only listens to 'Yes' men. Ryan advice : do not comment, on Mikado but on facts presented. Better yet ...... Flee.......

Wags,
I think You will find that the "Dr" is earned of respect.
I wouldn't recommend Ryan to flee, better yet ......join and discuss.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:57 pm

kevin wrote:
wags wrote:I read that Kevin earlier and my initial thought was: She calls for proof when in practice she must have evidence to compare and contrast. If she had hard documentary she would simply post it. I could not give a fig personally, I do not share the same opinion of him as you Kevin. I am still trying to establish where the 'Dr' salutation was studied. If he had a Phd there must be an obscure science paper which would be of most interest to those who are more techy/science. It would be of much better quality than notebooks or rumors of his forgotten pivotal position shaping the future world.

Wags,
I think You will find that the "Dr" is earned of respect.
I wouldn't recommend Ryan to flee, better yet ......join and discuss.
Kevin

Kevin (et al)

I was not gong to comment on this out of respect for Kevin's belief in Mr Brown. I hold a view that it is both disrespectful to those who have had take the time and trouble to gain that particular accolade. It also devalues the title. If you must professor is better as that is awarded in part out of respect. That does not equate to any sceptical opinion of his in my opinion overblown importance. He may or may not be the greatest man that ever thought about how the Universe works or as a perfect specimen of the human species. I am not persuaded he is anything worth reading about. I am an evidence based sceptic that has not found any. I think his importance is diminished by the lack of honesty emanating from his own daughter.

Linda wants Ryan to fight Mikado on her behalf. I am trying to spare hi the bother after all it always ends the same way. I am slowly but surely growing to despise the man these days and wished I had never heard of him. There is enough mad delusional people without this child pretending to be an adult.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:15 pm

Wags,
I fully understand Your conclusions.
I operate between the lines, where written evidence doesn't exist.
I respect Your postion, and celebrate our ability to agree to disagree.
If I could still link to youtube, which My delapelated computer has barred Me from , I would link to Fairport conventions song titled....TIME will show the wiser.

This whole undertaking was often referred to on Pauls forum as akin to Alice in Wonderland, it sure is.
And the mad Queen chops off everyones head.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:47 pm

kevin wrote:Wags,
I fully understand Your conclusions.
I operate between the lines, where written evidence doesn't exist.
I respect Your postion, and celebrate our ability to agree to disagree.
If I could still link to youtube, which My delapelated computer has barred Me from , I would link to Fairport conventions song titled....TIME will show the wiser.

This whole undertaking was often referred to on Pauls forum as akin to Alice in Wonderland, it sure is.
And the mad Queen chops off everyones head.
Kevin

Oddly I have been thinking much the same about mutual respect of two perceptions. Stifling free thought is ultimately the casualty if one tries to silence free speech within bounds of good intent. I can fight my corner or more properly debate the merits. One learns more hearing an opposite view than surrounding yourself with contrary thinking. I agree with Linda I know nothing, I am pleased that I am aware that the vastness of my ignorance exceeds her perception of it.
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:51 pm

Ignorance abounds?
Hobbits WERE a seperate species.
http://www.livescience.com/52839-hobbit ... ecies.html
Kevin ( must trim toes hair )
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:48 pm

It appears as though a poster on the cosmic token is confused totally as to what this forum is about.
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 2&start=40

When Pauls forum was in full swing, and right up until His mysterious abandonment of His efforts to continue any further with such, all of the then members of both present forums had been as one, and on excellent terms.

Paul has not whispered a word as to what caused Him to stop so abruptly.

I for one was never party to any promises or oaths of whatever .

The whole and complete resultant fiasco that has resulted hinges, imho, on the TRUTH not been revealed by Linda relative to a whole bunch of posters identities that Mikado reports origonated from Lindas IP address.

If these posters were inventions of Lindas ??????, then the abandonment of Paul can be understood as the whole base of evidence presented by them is also fiction, which He was not asked to write.

The RESPONSIBILITY lies absolutely with Linda to explain why those posters were coming from Her IP address.

Instead We have all had to endure a mud slinging fiasco ever since( cover up job?)

No posters here are doing anything other than trying to unravel the strange truth of Dr TT Brown and His life and works.

Unfortunately the mud slinging is stopping such from forwarding.
Linda holds the key to stopping all of this, but instead maintains this veil .

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:47 pm

Linda needs to follow FB's advice.....

STOP F*7^ing READING what you cannot handle.
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:30 pm

wags wrote:Linda needs to follow FB's advice.....

STOP F*7^ing READING what you cannot handle.

Are You quoting FB?

I and all other members of this forum now stand accused by Linda of actively trying to discredit both Her father and Her, and of trying to actively stop any of Her fathers works been utilised.
She is a LIAR.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Next

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite