Rays papers...again proving Linda lies

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Rays papers...again proving Linda lies

Postby wags » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:03 pm

Anyone genuine would...

I don't think genuine applies to them. My point was that it is a matter of character not sophistication or intelligence. (To much like an excuse)
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:11 pm

I am waiting Linda. I haven't heard from Dave yet. You wanted a third party to verify that the papers exist.

You stated that you were through with this subject. Not surprisingly, you did what you always do when confronted with the truth.....run.....run very fast..... and change the subject.

As to the "super secret password", log the hell in, or whomever is copying to you, and see for yourself what the photos say. In one photo it says, "most everything originates from Riconosciuto".

I have a question, with the exception of a few papers that are in Mike's handwriting, Raymond states that what he put together "originates" from Riconosciuto. Here, let me give the little girl an example.

I have always stated that the Mark I Gravitor originated from the "Wall Street Papers" that eventually became known as "The Kitselman Math", which I came to find out was not his. So, the fact that the Mark I originated (morphological derivation of the word origin/original) from those papers does not mean that Brown built it but was built from his work. Actually, it was built from the person who wrote the math and not Brown. There is nothing in those papers to indicate that they were or are from Brown.

Getting back to the topic. What books I have from Raymond are "his" books, even though the bulk is photocopied from text books, are not Riconoscuito's.

I am attempting to point out several things here ...... missy. You makes statements that are not factual but twisted renditions of the truth.

Was Riconoscuito's name used? Yes

Were they Riconoscuito's papers? No

Are there any papers of Riconoscuito's? Yes, those pertaining to what I stated previously and comprise at best 2%, or less, of all the material Raymond entrusted to me.

Are you proving exactly what has been said about you in regard to not being able to backup your statements? Absolutely.

Kim did not burn any papers of Raymonds'. If you would use your "super secret password" and login, you would see the photos as well as what is written on them by Raymond. Since the photos have been posted, you are now running away without answering how you "knew" the papers were burned but instead throw out vitriolic statements and as a cat, no, a dog, who is tired of a toy, you move on. You also enlist Griffin to make a statement that has no bearing on the papers and he can't give an accurate answer as to a phone call.

Your actions only prove what has been said to date.

I am not holding my breath for Dave to come and check out the books but my number is the same, if he needs it, give it to him. I will allow him time to grow a pair.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Kim » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:44 pm

Re: Why Kim burned papers
Postby Linda Brown » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:17 pm

What's the matter ANDREW? Your sources of income drying up on you?

Ttownsendbrown.com

And Mikado...we could be living right at the top of your lane and you would never know it.....

Good luck trying to see us, unless we want to be seen.

linda

Wow, sometimes I feel like I am living in the Twilight Zone. Where are they? Are they hiding right in front of us? Will we ever see them? Will they ever show themselves? Who are they, Linda and Dave? Has George finally found out the truth about her and Dave and tired of her games? Maybe Linda and George? Maybe all 3 of them (wouldn't that be amusing)? Oh my, whatever shall we do? Lol.... Sorry folks....
Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:02 pm

Cue to Mission Impossible theme song.

Living at the end of your lane ? You mean like super secret Arctic spies hiding in their winter terrain camouflage ?

Or more like two bums sleeping in a tent in the snow ?

A bit confused there...

It is nice that Leach is concerned about my income, but I'd be more concerned about the priceless, one of a kind electrostatic generator built by her father (or for him) that is going to the dump on Wednesday unless her super secret Caroltard Group saves the day with a check for $22,500 representing a small portion of the money Leach got me to waste on her imaginary psycho stories ... I hope to see them at the end of my lane by the end of Tuesday ! Unless they will just be hiding behind that bush there. I don't know what good that will do them to come across the US and hide behind my front bush. I don't know. It just sounds kind of crazy to me.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:48 am

Kim wrote:Re: Why Kim burned papers
Postby Linda Brown » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:17 pm

What's the matter ANDREW? Your sources of income drying up on you?

Ttownsendbrown.com

And Mikado...we could be living right at the top of your lane and you would never know it.....

Good luck trying to see us, unless we want to be seen.

linda

Wow, sometimes I feel like I am living in the Twilight Zone. Where are they? Are they hiding right in front of us? Will we ever see them? Will they ever show themselves? Who are they, Linda and Dave? Has George finally found out the truth about her and Dave and tired of her games? Maybe Linda and George? Maybe all 3 of them (wouldn't that be amusing)? Oh my, whatever shall we do? Lol.... Sorry folks....
Kim

LOLWhat a case study she is! The one that just cannot help giving. lol Through what she thinks may case distress and discombobulation, just makes one laugh at her and say BOO! to the delusion. Sorry that the $22 500 won't be forthcoming in any case, she no doubt has an agent imbedded in the local dump. Remember she is everywhere and nowhere! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Can you password protect those photos of the 'agents' they are quite ruining my grits! lol
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Kim » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:58 pm

Re: Why Kim burned papers
Postby Linda Brown » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:10 pm
Par for their course on the Hut. Ttownsendbrown.com

Andrew writes that he was given a priceless model to be taken to the family of Townsend Brown.....but instead, now, he has decided to hold it for some twenty-two thousand dollars...ransome?....with a deadline of this "weds" for it to be paid.

You miss the point Mikado, Kim and Andrew....you are not dealing with me anymore.

David and I have washed our hands of you. You have more than proven where your hearts and minds are. it's up to others now.

I personally don,t care about the thing. It has proven all it needs to prove, to those who care about such stuff. I don't have to deal with taking out the trash...when you take it to the dump remember that.

Lina

Wow here we go again lol. Her and "David" (it's not Dave anymore I see lol), have washed their hands of all this. Now she is going to threaten us with "others". What others I wondered. More of those spy friends of hers? "Others" that don't have the balls to write for themselves, that have to use Linda as their mouthpiece. "Others" that can't face Andy, Mikado or myself themselves? That can mean one of two things....

1....Linda is lieing
2....she doesn't want her "friends" to speak to any of us because then they too will finally see the truth about herself.
So I wonder which one it is. I'm sure she will have a different scenario. Can't wait to see that one lol.

And I see, she is actually finally telling some truth. She doesn't care about that "thing". Her interest is all about her, and what she can get by hanging onto her fathers coat tails.
Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:10 pm

Chris Knight wrote:Cue to Mission Impossible theme song.

Living at the end of your lane ? You mean like super secret Arctic spies hiding in their winter terrain camouflage ?

Or more like two bums sleeping in a tent in the snow ?

A bit confused there...

It is nice that Leach is concerned about my income, but I'd be more concerned about the priceless, one of a kind electrostatic generator built by her father (or for him) that is going to the dump on Wednesday unless her super secret Caroltard Group saves the day with a check for $22,500 representing a small portion of the money Leach got me to waste on her imaginary psycho stories ... I hope to see them at the end of my lane by the end of Tuesday ! Unless they will just be hiding behind that bush there. I don't know what good that will do them to come across the US and hide behind my front bush. I don't know. It just sounds kind of crazy to me.

Andy

Andy,

I went out to check at the end of the lane. I saw nothing that would indicate that anyone was either there recently (looking for tracks in the snow and mud and gravel) nor has been. So, on a hunch, I went to my shop and gathered up some equipment. I came back and could not detect any EM fields. I then decided to contact Rory (if Linda can make up imaginary people, so can I from my shorts) and see if he would be willing to scan for any temporal activity. He reported back on the negative but did thank me for the treats I left there for girl. So far, the only one making out is an imaginary dog.

Let's see, we have no visual sightings and going on the statement that we couldn't see her if she was there, I went a step further and still could find nothing. This only proves one thing, Linda does not possess any of the technology from the Philadelphia Experiment that her Daddy probably left her, or so she claimed at one point (remember, she always implied on having "information" of all this high tech stuff, you know, the carrot that keeps those coming back).

I too find it strange in that here you have an original device of Brown's, even though built by someone else, which is very rare, and all that Linda can do is throw out a barb. Anyone remember the tube speaker? viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1207&hilit=tube+speaker My goodness, the fit that she threw over a tube with some wire in it. Recall how she demanded the return of the device? All that "George" put into it and that it was really George's?......all she can say is a barb about your income?

Here we have an actual device linked possibly to one of his patents....really....a device built from his patents! I can find nothing where any of his devices were built from the patents, or if so, ended up in the possession of anyone, outside of the Rand fan, anywhere. And here we have a device and she can't even attempt to negotiate. beg with you for more time or even have twigsnapper come up from Dorchester to either: 1) verify it is Brown's owing to the fact that Brown was his mentor/idol and would do "anything" for the man (even though he disappeared after Paul shut down the forum and never appeared again either on "The Lights" forum or the Hut or the Token. Suppose his daughter wasn't as important as Brown....but then....oh hell. I don't need to rehash the lunacy of that; 2) Pay you for the device or even negotiate the price. Perhaps he could explain why he had you spend all that money as well, since he is there. And then again, the odds are better for Rory to show up with girl, just have some rawhide for her to chew on, she loves that.

I think I am having too much fun now.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:26 pm

Andrew writes that he was given a priceless model to be taken to the family of Townsend Brown.....but instead, now, he has decided to hold it for some twenty-two thousand dollars...ransome?....with a deadline of this "weds" for it to be paid.

You miss the point Mikado, Kim and Andrew....you are not dealing with me anymore.

David and I have washed our hands of you. You have more than proven where your hearts and minds are. it's up to others now.

I personally don,t care about the thing. It has proven all it needs to prove, to those who care about such stuff. I don't have to deal with taking out the trash...when you take it to the dump remember that.

Lina

Wow here we go again lol. Her and "David" (it's not Dave anymore I see lol), have washed their hands of all this. Now she is going to threaten us with "others". What others I wondered. More of those spy friends of hers? "Others" that don't have the balls to write for themselves, that have to use Linda as their mouthpiece. "Others" that can't face Andy, Mikado or myself themselves? That can mean one of two things....

1....Linda is lieing
2....she doesn't want her "friends" to speak to any of us because then they too will finally see the truth about herself.
So I wonder which one it is. I'm sure she will have a different scenario. Can't wait to see that one lol.

And I see, she is actually finally telling some truth. She doesn't care about that "thing". Her interest is all about her, and what she can get by hanging onto her fathers coat tails.
Kim

While I was writing my post, Kim made the above post.

To paraphrase Linda:

No Linda and David (I include him since you seem to be his mouthpiece), you both miss the point. Here is a device, a unique device....and you don't give a shiite. Your claim that "others" will deal with us....another threat?

As to our hearts and mind....you have got to be kidding....really?

Andrew gave you over 20 years of his heart and mind and then to be treated in the manner he was. I gave you 5 years of my heart and mind until you began a campaign with everyone saying you didn't trust me behind my back which culminated as has been discussed.

So you have both washed your hands (I do so hope that is not all that you wash if you know what I am referring to)....is that Linda speak for Dave in that he has wimped out to view the papers? You know...the papers you made such a stink about that Kim burned and that you knew and had proof that she did destroy them?....and then the photos were posted with a screen shot from the TV proving you were lying...that is a little harsh....that you were misinforming your followers. I made them viewable to anyone, even if not logged in so I am sure you have viewed them by now along with other photos. Geez...that means you can now view the photos from all the conferences to include my work, you know, the same work you say I never did. Were they the same sources of information for both the papers being burned and my work? You really should fire them.

Ah....I know....run Forrest...er....Linda, run Linda run from the truth after you made claims that are nothing, not even a vacuum, you fatuous old fool.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:37 pm

Mikado,

After the Tuesday deadline rolls around, and no one shows up for the device, I'll share a couple of tidbits on Wednesday about TTB that you have circled near, but that Linda Leach and I have known for many, many years.

I didn't mind knowing these things, since I was interested in the technology, rather than the person.

It will shed some light on how Leach has worked behind the scenes over the years.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:17 am

Priceless is not what I read. lol Worthless would be closer... Ransom hardly, it is an object with a questionable past that has been offered for sale at $22 500. or it is scrap. Andy is not obliged to give it rental space, treasure it, preserve it or take it to a third party. It will in any case be closer to TTB once it is in the landfill.

Lina Sp!

wags
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite