Rays papers...again proving Linda lies

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Rays papers...again proving Linda lies

Postby Chris Knight » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:42 pm

And so it goes...out with the rest of the trash this morning.

The device was broken into several pieces - one of the larger pieces went into the pit with the claw working it this morning, and the other pieces went in a separate pit under the rest of the garbage.

Funny thing. Linda Leach is so stuck in her world of lies that she can't come out to save an irreplaceable, one-of-a-kind device associated with her father. Had she simply called, and said, "Hey, I'm sorry about how everything went down, and I haven't even tried to call you in the past four years, but that device you have is really important to me. Can we at least talk about it ?"

If she had at least tried to call and talk.

I would have given it to her...

That's how much she doesn't care about her father or his work.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:15 am

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:03 pm

kevin wrote:http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/101806-half-the-harm-that-is-done-in-this-world-is

Kevin

“Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm; but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves.”

Beautiful!

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Kim » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:07 pm

Re: Why Kim burned papers
Postby Linda Brown » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:47 pm

Interesting group. Kim burns important papers that were sent to her in trust, Adrew destroys a unit that was GIVEN to him, trusting that it would be relayed to me.

Are you still so sure that you are traveling in such honorable company Kevin?

Linda

I find it amusing Linda still insists that I burned those papers. Also, no papers were ever sent to me in trust. She has copied Andys latest post over to her blog, so I know she has been here. Mikado has made it possible for guests to see the pictures that are posted without signing in, so I can pretty much say she has seen the pictures of the papers. I wonder why she insists on playing this game?

As far as Andy destroying that unit, I agree with what he said. She had no interest in it or she would have found a way to get in touch with him for it. I'm sure one of her "spy" associates would have been more than happy to assist her with that. Everything Linda does is to try to make herself a name, even if it means dragging her father and mothers "legacy" through the mud to do it.

She really seems very upset with Kevin being here, it almost borders on obsession. Maybe it's because her circle is getting so very small.
Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:31 pm

All I have observed upon here are those who's interest is in unravelling the truth relative to Dr brown.

I have observed years of Linda trying to paint a picture of those here as been "negative", and portraying those upon here in as much disinformation as possible to dissuade onlookers from trusting this site.
She is the magnet where akin to moths round a light those showing interest in TT Brown are drawn towards, and then are presented with so much drivel about those upon this forum that they cannot possibly but be diverted from here.
If any other pompous posters around her suggest that any here are" trying to discredit Dr Brown", then they should show the evidence by linking to such, or shut their pompous gobs up.

So in a word...YES...I see nothing but honourable posters here .
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:10 pm

Well he did not leave the papers with you Linda or anybody else, in all the world he choose..... who again?

Cry if you want to about it Linda Leach, but the man clearly made his choice, and not a pile of ashes either so wrong and wrong again. lol

That as they say is that!
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:26 pm

Leach is twisting my words around regarding the electro kinetic devic e I see.

The man in Georgia I bought it from "practically gave it away." That means he sold it to me at a good price when he found out who I was...myself...the man who had invested so much time and energy into getting TTBs name out there. The machine was mine to do as I pleased - bought and paid in full. It was only after that I said I would do what I could to get it to the Brown family.

"Entrusted" ? You are a laugh riot !

Leach had no claim on it, and there is no way for her to come out of that situation other than smelling like the streak of Brown she is. Lol.

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:37 pm

And of course, not to be outdone by Linda, fruitbat has to weigh in.

fruitbat wrote:Re: Why Kim burned papers
Postby fruitbat Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:20 pm

Did I hear right, someone burned an electrostatic generator?

I'm sorry, Chris Bolland, whilst I took your carefully worded and friendly advice to heart, you clearly are some sort of pretender, when it comes to love of the equipment and worship of the science..

My lack of funds and lebensraum is a well known limitation, yet I still refuse to let go of my lovely art deco styled 1950/60's huge cast aluminium centrifuge. You however, can casually throw away an electrostatic generator!! All around the world as word of this perfidy spreads, the backs of white lab coats are being turned towards you.

Seriously, you there's no excuse for throwing away or destroying stuff like that, you sell it on ebay or at a swap meet, so as someone else can get some fun out of it. Do you want to live in a world where we are chained to this rock forever using technologys that are expensive and ruinous to the ecology? I'll be the first to admit that it's unlikely some steampunk teenager is going to free us all from the bad technolgy and gravity, but IMHO it's still a bit crappy to discard the rarer tools when they cross your path.

Will someone please make all this madness stop? It's embarrassing to watch.

Oops sorry, I'm supposed to be taking a "posting holiday". Got me a willpower that's as strong as plasticine, sometimes...

FB.

Since you come here to read on a regular basis, fruitbat, I will endeavour to comply with your request.

No, you don't have it right. You seem to have contracted that same disease that Linda appears to have where you get a piece correct but blend it with something else. Andy did not burn anything. Kim was accused of burning papers by Linda who had it on good authority that they were burned.

1. Photos are up showing that the books still exist and were never burned. There goes Linda's "good authority"...surprised?...most are probably not.

2. Andy "owned" what he had. Does it matter how much he paid for it? No, it shouldn't. I am sure it is not any different than the electrostatic speaker tube that didn't work for crap that is in the possession of Pladuim. I would bet that whatever the device was that Andy had/has performed (I say "has" because I would bet he still has it and only was looking for a reaction from the Queen of Prevarication) just as well as the speaker tube. Now really, think about this. If the device truly worked/functioned, why would the individual sell it so cheap to Andy? If it proved to be truly functional then why wouldn't they capitalize upon it functioning?

You use the word "fun" as if it is a toy. Is that what the pursuit of knowledge is to you...just fun with a toy? Just playtime? Do you really think that Andy would so casually post what he did if it worked/functioned? You prove what I say about you. You comment about things and individuals without truly knowing them.

And by the way.....it is not "Chris Bolland", you can't even get his name correct but you know enough to comment...... ass-wipe(someone who comments without having the facts correct)...it is quite apparent who the real pretender is.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Chris Knight » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:18 pm

Hmmm...I do not "love" equipment, nor do I "worship" science.

Nor do I associate with frauds, and Townsend Brown was 90% fraud.

I know it. Linda Leach knows it. We knew it for years. She just can't admit it.

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:12 am

Chris Knight wrote:Hmmm...I do not "love" equipment, nor do I "worship" science.

Nor do I associate with frauds, and Townsend Brown was 90% fraud.

I know it. Linda Leach knows it. We knew it for years. She just can't admit it.

Andy

Which brings me to the an answer to the question "Why throw when you can sell, swap or give it away, as a toy or other use (paraphrase)?

Out of social responsibility to stop someone else wasting there time on a con. Just a thought, and it is a far better one than making a quick buck out of someone because you can. Oh and that reminds me of a certain Jupiter Ace, well FB is consistent. He should just login and see the 'so called' burned papers for himself.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite