Rays papers...again proving Linda lies

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Rays papers...again proving Linda lies

Postby Kim » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:31 pm

Re: Why Kim burned papers
Postby Linda Brown » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:51 pm

My only question to you Mikado. Why do you even CARE what I am or what I do? You have spent years involving myself in my life. Perhaps you should start telling the truth about why you are doing this.

Your involvement speaks of an agenda that you hide from others.

Your believe that you can continue your lies about me and my family because you have the platform for it.

Come to the Apache Reservation. Bring Kim with you. It ought to be an interesting confrontation.

Linda
Townsend Brown Family Consortium
January 29, 2016

I'm placing this here because, well, I don't know why. Linda posted it on Why Kim burned papers, so I figured I'd just stay with that topic.
I have noticed that she hasn't come back to Fruitbat with her proof that I burned the papers. Guess she figures he isn't worth her time to answer. Shame really seeing he feels he is a very good friend to her.
I guess I should feel honored that she wants us to go to the Dulce Conference!! Like I need her approval to go lol. As I said before, I will keep you posted. Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:55 pm

Kim wrote:Re: Why Kim burned papers

I'm placing this here because, well, I don't know why. Linda posted it on Why Kim burned papers, so I figured I'd just stay with that topic.
I have noticed that she hasn't come back to Fruitbat with her proof that I burned the papers. Guess she figures he isn't worth her time to answer. Shame really seeing he feels he is a very good friend to her.

Karma or what comes around...
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Kim » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:48 pm

Postby fruitbat » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:59 pm

Where exactly does she get this idea from I wonder...
"he feels he is a very good friend to her"

I think Linda has been quite good to me on occasion. She dealt with me fairly when Nancy Hutchison arrived, seemingly a person of substance demanding that Linda take action against me. (I've had others in this "community" throw me under the bus instantly who were under far less pressure to do so). She has corrected me when I have been out of line, she gave me the very welcome learning experience of adminstrating her websites, and on occasions where I really don't see eye to eye with her, she's excercised patience with my limitations. In short, when faced with a choice she has chosen to see the good in me, and what I have to share.

All of which has been a far different experience to that which I experienced on the hut, of course.

To be honest, I've been a nice and as good a friend to Linda as I can manage, for someone who lives 3000 miles away and has no connection to her at all except I happened to read about her dad in a book when I was a nipper.

But a "Good Friend" who whom Linda owes an accounting of her actions? How could that possibly be true? (I don't actually recollect asking for any proof, I remember asking how she could know that Kim burned the papers).

I'm with Griffin, in that I think Linda has a perfectly reasonable right to expect your site to move away from your pretended connection with the Townsend Brown "brand" and make your own way in the internet world. Keeping Lindas dads name in the banner of your site and keeping her name in the membership, is both outwardly pathetic to many observers, and clearly a successful and ongoing attempt to irritate Linda. There is a way of valuing a website I believe, similar to the way that cars and other commodities are valued, and I believe a fair valuation of the hut would perhaps yield a reasonable sum of money, which would obviously be greater than the costs of setting up a new website entirely. Just be done with this stupid vendetta, and reclaim the "space in your heads" back to focus on more productive things would be my advice.

FB.

Wow, did I strike a nerve or what? I guess your idea is different than mine of what a good friend may be. I meant nothing more than someone who stands by someone regardless of their being right or wrong. And in my eyes that describes Fruitbats relationship towards Linda. So anyway, has she answered him? Has to told him how she could know I burned those papers? Of course she hasn't. Because she is nothing but a habitual liar!! She tries to make herself seem so important that all kinds of different orginizations, and secret alphabets agencies tell her everything that is going on in this world. Damn they didn't even give her father that kind of attention.
Now I have one thing I would like to see Fruitbat do if he can. Try to remember why people started turning away from Linda. Why was it she lost her "following". And try to be honest with yourself. Take off your blinders Fruitbat and really look. Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:19 pm

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:01 am

Thank you for that message Griffin.

One simple message on all of these "so called Michael Riconnsuito papers".
KIM has posted photographs of them( or she says she has. Can't prove it by me... all I can see is a blank.. she has done that behind the HUTs locked doors so no one can actually see them.......
Apparently you have to have some sort of secret password on the Hut to be able to see what she has posted.
I personally don't care. I am not the one that was interested in seeing what KIM had to offer.

This whole deal in is other hands now. I think that I am finally finished with the subject.

Linda
January 29, 2016

She must really think people are stupid! There are no "locked doors", no "secret password". You merely sign in and you can see everything you wish to see. It's nothing more than a persons own personal password that they need. Linda has her own and it is her choice not to use it. She just continues to try to make everything seem like it's all part of this big spy story she is involved with. I love how she is "not the one interested in seeing what I have". Then why did she put up a whole thread on me burning these papers? I wonder who's "hands" I am in now. I hope they are soft, smooth hands. I could use a nice massage.
Now I have a question. If she can not see the pics I posted why would she start off this post the way she did? This whole time she has been calling them Raymond's papers. Now, out of the blue, they are the "so called Michael Riconnsuito papers".
If someone went through the trouble of "reporting" back to her, I can pretty much assume that she has the pics too. Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:30 pm

Who cares what FB thinks, he is interested in him being right than discovering what is right. That was the idea unless I am mistaken to Mikado and Paul's Due Diligence. IE delighting in finding truth, it just was sad that it conflicted with what they thought they would find. But they accepted it as Adults rather than fight it.

That will always be opposed by those that worship the person rather than the actual work.

My advice is ignore the token, completely. Let her talk to herself. Don't give her the oxygen.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:32 pm

Have just read Griffins post.
For someone I held in high esteem, it was garbage.
It insinuates Mikado has been making slanderous and libellous posts.
it insinuates He has been trying to slander TTBs name.
it demands the removal of TTB name etc from this forum.
As I said...garbage.

Mikado may have posted things in his temper, as I have, which is when You always loose, but He has been rebutting thje utter shite been posted by linda for years and years.
griffins post also implies that Mikado is under the influence of some form of government agency...so what?

It sounded more as if linda had written that post?
Does griffin have a membership here?

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:35 pm

Linda,

There is no "super secret" password to view anything here. Unless of course you call your login "super secret". If you want to see the books, login. Or you can have fruitbat login or Cat or KarenAnne and they can copy for you or anyone else you may choose who is in communication with you that has a login. Or here is a thought, have ecker or even John Griffin login for I am sure such good little sycophants will do as they are requested. How about this.....have rose login and view them, she is a good third party, in fact, I had them with me in Wellsboro when we met and I can't remember if I showed them to her. Hell, I might even email them to you but then you wouldn't admit you got them or you will make some other inane comment.

Or you can have your third party individual come and look at the books etc or then is Dave too much of a scared little girl? Or perhaps you are only "keyboard brave"? You make threats, you say I should be very worried, your usual threats. Just like the threat I reported to the police when you asked someone from Perkiomenville to check me out since he was "boots on the ground" here. Maybe I should report these latest ones as well. I will not take your threats lightly as I used to. Not after your childish rampage in posting personal information that resulted in the harassment of my parents. Of course you didn't take responsibility for that but really, how could anyone have found out where my parents lived along with phone number if you hadn't have posted personal info? ...and everyone thinks Linda is such a Lady...yep....of the night. (couldn't resist...sorry)

And now here we are with another veiled threat. "Others will take care of me". So, does that mean you are having someone visit me and for what end? Doesn't anyone who carries your train see the threats you make? But then, those that sleep with the hogs will smell like the hogs in the morning.

...and those that visit cesspools.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:17 pm

kevin wrote:Have just read Griffins post.
For someone I held in high esteem, it was garbage.
It insinuates Mikado has been making slanderous and libellous posts.
it insinuates He has been trying to slander TTBs name.
it demands the removal of TTB name etc from this forum.
As I said...garbage.

Mikado may have posted things in his temper, as I have, which is when You always loose, but He has been rebutting thje utter shite been posted by linda for years and years.
griffins post also implies that Mikado is under the influence of some form of government agency...so what?

It sounded more as if linda had written that post?
Does griffin have a membership here?

Kevin

I didn't read the post but Kim told me that Griffin stated that I brought up Linda first. That is probably true for when he first got on the phone, I identified myself and the silence from the other end and then the subsequent quiver in his voice told me he was surprised. I did tell him I was calling about his book and I wasn't calling to discuss Linda, so yes, I suppose I did mention her name first. After talking about the book and his website being taken over as to any publish date, he did start to bring up all that was going on. It was more than likely at this point that I said I really didn't have anything to say about Linda and I might have used what he calls a derogatory term but then when one is caught in lies and false stories there are not too many descriptive adjectives one can choose from.

Griffin disappeared a long time ago. His login was in September 9th of 2011. I don't find him a very credible witness to events other than appearing at Linda's last year and between him and Ecker, they were having a nice time trashing me, all I can say to them is bon chance! There is too much out there that contradicts facts made by Linda, Morgan/twigsnapper to the author of his authorized biography. You know, I might just call him again to see where his book is at. He has only been writing it since Townsend was alive for he interviewed him for his book. .....and Linda made a comment about Paul taking a long time to write about Farnsworth. Griffin sure has him beat.

As to my slanderous posts if not libelous posts, I don't believe he is credible to make a conclusion as such for he wasn't around to see all that was involved if not for the enormous deception perpetrated upon Paul Schatzkin.

As for his demands for removal etc.....should I sound like a little kid?....maybe that will be understood for rational discussion hasn't made a dent....okay...I'll do it.....

Griffin, make me.

Mikado

CORRECTION: They did not meet at Linda's but at a Conference. Strange how pictures can be circulated and I believe it was a very hot day.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:23 pm

Kim wrote:Re: Why Kim burned papers
Postby Linda Brown » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:51 pm

My only question to you Mikado. Why do you even CARE what I am or what I do? You have spent years involving myself in my life. Perhaps you should start telling the truth about why you are doing this.

Your involvement speaks of an agenda that you hide from others.

Your believe that you can continue your lies about me and my family because you have the platform for it.

Come to the Apache Reservation. Bring Kim with you. It ought to be an interesting confrontation.

Linda
January 29, 2016

I guess I should feel honored that she wants us to go to the Dulce Conference!! Like I need her approval to go lol. As I said before, I will keep you posted. Kim

Linda never answers any questions put forth to her but she is always asking questions and wants answers. Okay, what the hell.

Why do you even CARE what I am or what I do? I don't. I really don't give a crap about you or what you do. We agreed at McDonald's in July of 2010 to go our separate ways. By August, you were hammering away at me. It was when you said that Kim was doing drugs I had enough. On the advice of my lawyer, I took control of the Hut. The funny thing, if you would have kept your mouth shut and abided by the agreement, you would have been given the Hut in January when the term expired on the host and then you would have been given the domain ownership in April when it expired. You are so stupid. Therefore, you were the impetus for all of this to happen. You started it in August of 2010 and the rest is history. I have repeatedly stated that if you were to shut up, I would shut up and what is the usual response from you? "No one tells me what to do!" then missy, what do you expect?

As to anything you do, I don't give a crap either, as long as it doesn't involve me in any manner. Nor would it involve anyone in my immediate family. Remember when you created a situation whereas my family was harassed? Of course it wasn't you that directly did so but it was your posting that created the situation, now really, could anyone have known how to contact my family, or showed up here at the farm without your disclosure? And you deny you did it. How about the person that discards the cigarette butt and the forest fire begins? You are the arsonist that started the harassment and I haven't forgotten.

and now: You have spent years involving myself in my life. I am going to assume here that you really meant to say "yourself". Of course I could be wrong but then you are so egocentric you just very well might have meant just what you wrote. Anyway, my answer to this is to look at the first answer. If it weren't for you using Dave Smith as the pattern for the fictitious character named Morgan and all his escapades as well as twigsnapper derived from your friendship with Harold, none of this would have come to light...or to the public. In other words, missy, if you would have kept to the agreed upon terms, there would have been no "Due-Diligence" and there would have been no discussion of all your lies that came to truth, as well as stories. You would have this site and the domain name and no one would be the wiser to the myriad deception and the panoply of stories told by yourself and to Paul. However, he pretty much figured out a good bit for why else would he have divorced himself from any contact with you....long live the contract!...you go Paul.

continuing: Perhaps you should start telling the truth about why you are doing this. Your question/statement is assumptive. It assumes that I haven't been telling the truth, however, refer to question one for the response. You have said that I repeat myself. Well, you keep repeating the same questions. I realize my answers are repetitious but there are only so many adjectives to describe what you have done and the answers are going to be similar but then, the truth can only be told in a similar manner. If you refuse to believe it, when it is backed up by sources and witness testimony from others as posts here, what do you expect? Again, even though the answers are repetitive, as you have claimed in the past, they still remain the truth.

further: Your believe that you can continue your lies about me and my family because you have the platform for it. Here we go again, I am going to assume you mean "belief", far be it for me to correct Linda Brown, author (Isn't that what you say your profession is?). I will continue posting rebuttals to what you say if they are not true. I will continue to post rebuttals when I choose, and I have been quiet for a long time but thanks to Karen Ann showing back up, I feel compelled to rebut since you copied from here. Refer to the answer to one above. Are they lies when sources and first hand witnesses have posted about what you say? How is it that six individuals contradict statements by you? Of course...it is a conspiracy against you.

There is ample evidence just from IP's alone to show that you have been involved, directly involved, in an enormous fraud perpetrated upon a good many individuals and on a good man, Paul Schatzkin.

and finally: Come to the Apache Reservation. Bring Kim with you. It ought to be an interesting confrontation. That was Kim that mentioned about the Reservation, not I. I really could care less. You really should be saying to Kim to bring Mikado. As to any confrontation, I doubt it. For if we met anywhere, I would more than likely ignore you and continue on my way, unless it was a prearranged meeting with plenty of eyewitnesses for you cannot be trusted, as evidenced by myself, to have the capacity for truth.

Have a nice day...missy.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:40 pm

wags wrote:Who cares what FB thinks, he is interested in him being right than discovering what is right. That was the idea unless I am mistaken to Mikado and Paul's Due Diligence. IE delighting in finding truth, it just was sad that it conflicted with what they thought they would find. But they accepted it as Adults rather than fight it.

That will always be opposed by those that worship the person rather than the actual work.

My advice is ignore the token, completely. Let her talk to herself. Don't give her the oxygen.

I have pretty much ascertained what you say in regard to fruitbat. But then, his truth is based primarily on what one says without being reinforced with outside verifiable information.

Speaking of the "Due-Diligence", the first posts were made in March of 2012. There has been a good amount of crying about the "Due-Diligence". If fruitbat is so....logical....why is it that he has seen no rebuttals of any of the posted sources etc? Has he read the book "Defying Gravity" and if so, has he compared the book to the "Due-Diligence" with the errors? Nah...to much easier to listen to Linda.

A normal person, who truly wanted to get to the truth for the biography, would have accepted the diverging information from the biography and used it as a means to get to the truth. However, Linda's denigration of the "Due-Diligence" with out giving any contradictory sources other than her word, indicates that she is defensive of Morgan's words to Paul. Since it has mostly been established that Linda was Morgan and twigsnapper then her actions are in keeping with what one would do to defend their own words.

She defends her work and she knows the "Due-Diligence" cannot be refuted, therefore, her only defense is to denounce based solely on her word.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite