Rays papers...again proving Linda lies

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Rays papers...again proving Linda lies

Postby Kim » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:32 pm

Re: Why Kim burned papers
Postby Linda Brown » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:17 pm

Amongst other responses from the HUT ( not worth bringing over but here is the link ttownsendbrown.com)
is this statement from Mikado. (his words in red)

"Linda wrote:<snip>

And he more than proved it. And Kim and Mikado have proven exactly the sort of treachery that you both

have been capable of and now you find yourself caught in the trap of it. Your choices.

I need some help on what the crazy lady is saying. What is it that we proved? That you were so easily

trapped into believing a story that you fabricated one whereas you had "proof"? What treachery did Kim

and I do? Trap you in a lie? Our choice is quite obvious...prove you are what you are doing, right here,

right now.

The fact the papers are safe indicates he chose wisely. If he chose you, you would be spilling them all

over the internet and more than likely for money at speaking engagements with the tin foil crowd.

Mikado

And my response this morning.
Right here, right now Mikado. PROVE that the papers you have are from Raymond Lavas. Your word is not good enough.
Find a third party that is not involved but has some actual credibility here to post verification of what you say is true. Do you even know anyone that could stand up for you and have a voice that others would trust?
You say you have the papers that he sent you and that they are unharmed. PROVE IT. You can not hide anymore...

If they no longer exist then you will have have nothing to offer.... and you will hide behind all kinds of false reasons and excuses. Prove that the faith Raymond placed in you was not wasted!

The "tin foil" people?..There are some serious researchers there. Some of them are perhaps the very ones that deserve to know all about Raymond and his work. Why would you hide his papers from them? Why would Kim burn them? Why would you trust her with them?

Linda
Townsend Brown Family Consortium
January 26, 2016

I am starting a new thread here. Linda is "demanding" proof that the papers I "burned" have not been destroyed. Well, usually I don't give a damn about what Linda posts but because others, Fruitbat in particular, hang onto her word as gospel, I feel it is time to once again prove that she lies to benefit her own "agenda". Even when someone in her little group asks a question, she never gives a direct answer. Instead of answering Fruitbats question about how she knows they were burned she again says it is our responsibility to prove they weren't burned. Funny how when she doesn't have an answer or proof for a statement she has made, she turns it around for others to prove she is lying. Well, I of course have that proof. I will be posting pics here. The only problem with that is if she or anyone over on the token want to see the proof they have to sign in to see them. Or she could get someone to come here, copy the pics, and send them to her. Either way, it is her responsibility to figure that out. Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Re: Rays papers...again proving Linda lies

Postby Kim » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:49 pm

Because of the weather here and being sick I was not able to get a newspaper but I have the next best thing, the TV. You will notice that the newscaster is talking about the blizzard of 2016. I made sure to catch that caption when I took the pics. Kim

image.jpeg
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:50 pm

image.jpeg
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:52 pm

image.jpeg
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:54 pm

image.jpeg
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:57 pm

image.jpeg
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:35 pm

I must add here that there are a good deal of loose papers as well. One in particular involves the electrostatic cooling with hand drawings and equations in Riconoscuitos handwriting and backed with copies of citations. There are also equations from Riconoscuito for wave propagation between TEM and standing wave which he perceived to be gravitational.

Hey Linda....here it comes....I am going to be crude......kiss my butt you storytelling fabricating lying little girl who didn't get her way .....being the center of attention from a group of individuals.

I am waiting for Dave to call, my number is the same.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:14 pm

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:36 pm

Kim tells me that Linda is at again.

Question: How does a thread topic that pertains to Kim burning Raymond's papers digress into nothing more than vitriol directed at myself? She hasn't answered fruitbat nor explained how she knew that Kim burned them.

Also, I never called anyone in Los Alamos, that is a bold face assertion (lie). I called Griffin in regard to his website being taken over which I explained here: viewtopic.php?p=33777#p33777

I called Griffin to ask about his book since there was nothing at his site except shoes or something for sale. He wanted to talk about the "Linda" thing and I told him that was not the reason for the call.

So this constitutes calling members of the Token? One an outright lie and another about a book? A book that was supposed to have references to Brown?

One last thing Linda, crazy you are and you don't need to go there for you are there. I am not rehashing the Vegas incident again but I will add, Roses' husband was the first to react to your crazy Ivan remark, not I.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:42 pm

I noticed her Veiled threats very predictable, she must be concerned you are on the right track. Her comments about an anonymous post is also probably designed to cause problems.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Next

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite