Rays papers...again proving Linda lies

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Rays papers...again proving Linda lies

Postby Kim » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:28 am

Good morning Wags. I'm sure Fruitbat has been over here reading or he wouldn't be able to offer his opinion on things. So, he should have seen the pictures I posted. Mikado has made it possible to see them without logging in. I don't think he will admit seeing them though, IMHO, because then he would have to admit Linda's lies.

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:32 pm

Kim wrote: Good morning Wags. I'm sure Fruitbat has been over here reading or he wouldn't be able to offer his opinion on things. So, he should have seen the pictures I posted. Mikado has made it possible to see them without logging in. I don't think he will admit seeing them though, IMHO, because then he would have to admit Linda's lies.

Kim

well the odds are as you say, though seeing the pictures is possible but not the correlation with Linda flawed world view, to much invested into that now, to alter his own perception. as they say "You cannot con a honest man" seems apt here for some reason. hmmm....
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Kim » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:52 pm

Re: Why Kim burned papers
Postby Linda Brown » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:06 pm

Raymond.....dancing on the rooftops here. I can see you! MAGIC INDEED.

Kim is showing us nothing more than information that RAY SHARED WITH ALL OF US HERE..

.it was not the special package that was sent to Mikado to keep..Mikado never saw That one, did he Kim?

You burned those other papers (as others bet that you would.) And you have been hiding that from Mikado (Mikado) ever since.

There were copies of course, so the only ones disadvantaged here have been ANDREW and MIKADO.

Someday you may have to explain yourself, to them and maybe to MICHAEL R....and others but actually you were just acting out of your pure jealously and spite........YOU WERE JUST BEING YOU.

It all worked out.

Linda

Lol what a joke this is becoming!! I actually go out of my way and prove that I didn't burn any papers, even though I know I didn't have to. She is so damn jealous that Ray left his papers with Mikado and not her that she can't let go of this fantasy of hers. She is sooo determined to try to get her fantasy people and her "followers" to believe that I would do something so lousy. Well, sorry to spoil it for her, and them, but Mikado still has all the papers ever given to him. And there were never any papers sent that Mikado doesn't know about. She just has to try to make it look like she knows everything, and we know she doesn't lol. Let her play her games. It gives me a good laugh.

My jealousy and spite? Of what Linda? You? Your adulterous relationship? Your hanging on your fathers coat-tails to try to make yourself seem important? Your needing everyone to think you are some kind of big wig that your "secret spy" group depends on for all their "secrets". I could go on but why bother. She is a joke.

Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:03 am

here is a response from Linda....

Re: Why Kim burned papers
Postby Linda Brown » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:01 pm
A response fro KIM.... NOT ALL OF IT WORTH QUOTING but these statements are interesting....ttownsendbrown.com

"lol....what a joke this is becoming! I actually go out of my way and prove that I didn't burn any papers.....

( Gee Kim... How did sou prove that? You posted pictures of RAYMONDS ASSERT PAPERS. WE ALL HAVE THOSE......those were not the papers that you burned and you know it.

MIKADO STILL HAS ALL OF THE PAPERS GIVEN TO HIM AND THERE WERE NEVER ANY PAPERS SENT THAT MIKADO DOES'Nt KNOW ABOUT......

The only response I have here is this Kim[...a message directly to you........

."Ok sweetheart...you just continue with that statement,
especially when Michael R , or his friends, come looking for that material. The guys that MIKADO (Mikado Mikado) met up with long ago in that parking lot are lightweights compared to these guys. And just think...they will be taking you at your word..[
"...................
From the Shadow of Giant Rock

She is really reaching for straws. I think that she must think if she bellows so much about these papers I posted not being the ones she is talking about then maybe I will just give up standing my ground. Well I won't. Again I ask. What proof do you have that I burned any papers? She has NONE!! You know why? Because I didn't burn any.

Threatening me with Mike R. or your "secret spies" Linda? Can't they come out of the woodwork and threaten me themselves! Continue and see what I know. You would be surprised what my "secret spies" know.
Lol Sorry guys I had to do that. I don't need secret spies. You can find out anything you want on line. All you have to do is spend a little money. I guess she thinks she scares me, but she doesn't. As I said before, Linda is a joke.

Kim

I forgot to state the obvious here. As Linda stated the pictures I posted were not the ones I burned. DUH!! If I burned them how could I have posted pics of them lol. Guess you have to be really smart to figure that one out, I state sarcastically lol.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:32 pm

"Answer to Mike R"
Don't accept any delivery of pineapples.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:32 pm

maybe she needs to remember to take her medication. lol
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Kim » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:57 pm

Good afternoon gentlemen. Hope your weather is better then it is here.

I think Mike R. Is a big enough man to confront me himself, he wouldn't need Linda for anything, even though she is under the delusion that her "spy" world revolves around her.

When it comes to forgetting to take her meds, come on now Wags, you know there is nothing wrong with Linda's mental state. It is everyone else in the world who doesn't conform to her thoughts and her lies. They are all the mental ones lol. No one is supposed to have an original thought without her approval, plain and simple.

Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:24 pm

Kim,

Just speculating of course, but my evidence is granted only circumstantial, lol Still more than she can manage.

Weather is of course changeable it is England. mind I have not ventured out much. And no it is not because of the agents of leach hiding outside. lol
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:38 pm

Linda REALLY needs to listen to the KISS advice.
And shut it.
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 5&start=40

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:05 pm

kevin wrote:Linda REALLY needs to listen to the KISS advice.
And shut it.
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 5&start=40

Kevin

She cannot, so I to just ignore her existence. It has nothing to contribute to the health, and well being of others. She can talk to herself. I have more important things to worry about.
wags
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite