my position on it

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

my position on it

Postby Antigravitic » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:59 am

I just want to say I respect all opinions of you, I belong to this forum does not mean that I am agree with you in your position regarding "other forums" this will be clear to avoid problems with other forums, my only wish is to collaborate with you to reproduce the experience of this man who is my mentor and my teacher (Thomas Townsend Brown)
My desire is to work selflessly with all serious forums where these issues are discussed,
Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
(spanish)

Tan solo quiero decir que respeto todas las opiniones de ustedes, que yo pertenezca a este foro no quiere decir que yo esté deacuerdo con ustedes en su posicionamiento respecto a "otros foros" esto deseo dejarlo claro para evitar problemas con otros foros, mi unico deseo es el de colaborar con ustedes para reproducir las experiencias de este señor el cual es mi mentor y mi maestro (Thomas Townsend Brown)

Mi deseo es colaborar desinteresadamente con todos los foros serios donde se debaten estos temas,

Gracias.
"...one must first understand the nature, then imitate..."
Antigravitic
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Re: my position on it

Postby wags » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:24 am

Antigravic,

Just to be clear there is no collective opinion, we all have independent views and opinions. In relation to 'IT' which I presume you mean the Cosmic Token, you will find independent views and opinions, that may coincide on some aspects but non the less are independent and contrary to other peoples perception that there are 'teams' or a conspiracy. If you have an opinion you are entitled to state it. It goes as read that you are independent in your thoughts and opinions. If you disagree ca cera cera.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Antigravitic » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:11 am

Sorry for the difficulty of the translation can lead to errors of understanding, I just want to clarify that although it is in this forum, I am a stranger to controversy with "the cosmic token"

I just wish I could share with you the excitement of TT Brown.

a hug.
Antigravitic
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:31 pm

I would say that if you do not wish to discuss anything in regard to the actions of Linda Brown then just don't post.

But if you are claiming that Brown is your mentor then you may seriously wish to read the book "Defying Gravity". It does contain some good references in regard to the man. However, it is also filled with unsubstantiated claims from proven non-existent individuals that were providing information to the writer of the biography. Until the writer comes forward, it is understood that this is why the writing of the final version has been put on hold indefinitely.

In other words, he was being lied to. However, there is some good information as well but as the old saying goes, "don't believe everything you read."

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:52 pm

It would appear that sergio posting here has elicited interest over at the Token.

I noticed that fruitbat was checking on it. Hi fruitbat....see how one can have discussions when they are honest?

Oh....and Linda....you Dad was a classic case of ADD. We even discussed it once when we were talking about how he would give off his ideas when he lost interest...but then, I doubt you would remember for you do suffer from selective amnesia. And you are not banned. Only your home is but you seem to have no problem coming here and reading. I see the electronic signature of your iPad and you appear to have an iPhone as well...more than likely George's hand-me-down.

One question comes to mind which I really don't want an answer, I state it merely for thought....why wouldn't Jess Fritch admit Sergio as a member? What about all that free and open talking you claim?

I forgot...hypocrite....or was Jess afraid to face him?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Antigravitic » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:07 am

I myself come to experience possibilities and share my ideas with people who think are experts in the field, I do not belong to any flag
Antigravitic
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Postby Antigravitic » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:16 am

I do not belong to any political party, just a desire to speak with the best experts in the field, share views and experience

peace and love for everyone
Antigravitic
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite