Comments from an interview with Townsend Brown

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Comments from an interview with Townsend Brown

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:31 pm

Stan Deyo wrote the book "The Cosmic Conspiracy". He joined the ttbrown forum after finding it on line. Since his name was being discussed at one point, he decided to join and state what he knew and to correct facts. It makes for some interesting reading from 2008 and it is interesting to note that even though he corresponded and had a phone conversation with Brown, what he said has been ignored.

http://ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=17550#p17550

Stan Deyo wrote:Re: PROJECT:PEGASUS
Postby standeyo » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:46 pm

Recently, I had cause to visit Townsend's authorized website. It was on that visit that I found your forum and the many threads regarding various aspects of Townsend's work. I also found quite a few references to myself and conjecture on many things concerning me and my works over the years.

So, in an attempt to set things straight I joined this forum today to impart some facts about me, Townsend and our respective researches into gravitic control.

1) My contact with Townsend Brown was a brief one. As I recall I received one letter from him when he was on Catalina island. This was only a few years before his death. We also had a discussion by telephone while I was living in Perth, Australia. I asked Townsend a number of questions which he freely answered.

I asked him about the veracity of the statements made in the Philadelphia Experiment book which attributed participation in the Experiment to Townsend. Townsend then - as tactfully as he could - explained that the author had embellished his participation in the Experiment a great deal and that I should not be misled by what I read.

I asked another question in that phone call. It was a simple one and nonsequitur to the other more technical aspects of his work. I noticed he was missing a finger on the Bahnson films I had acquired from the Bahnson boys years before; so I asked him how he lost it. He told me he had been turning a disk model on a wood lathe and it spilt - slicing his finger at the same time.

We discussed the Biefeld Brown effect and its implications to propulsion. As I recall I think he told me the effect did NOT manifest in the vacuum chamber. It has been many years and my memory is not what it used to be (I am a great grandfather). The tests he did for the French government were in air and the disk was propelled by pulsed, high-voltage charges. The disk did not immediately reach the high speeds reported in the press. It had to build up to the final speed over a few seconds. The pulse rate was important and it was low - again, as I recall - in the 60-200HZ range.

We also discussed his current work at that time into making an electrostatic speaker system for some company (as I recall one based in Hawaii?)

Townsend was a dedicated research scientist and a straight-shooter. He did play the press in the early days but only to obtain funding for his work and never giving false information to the press. When he left France he was hired by the Bahnson Company in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. There circa 1958-1959, he built a research lab with a faraday cage in the basement of the Bahnson Company.

He kept daily lab books which Agnew Bahnson or another company officer signed at the end of each day. I obtained copies of these books from J. Frank King who worked as a young aeronautics engineer in the lab with Townsend. (J. Frank King was yet another unsung hero in this field of research whom I met and interviewed and had correspondence with until his death many years later).

The 16mm film reel I have here was compiled in a New York film restoration facility. I paid the Bahnson brothers (Frank and Agnew III) to costs of assembling the many short reels of footage they had discovered in their barn in bad repair. The original film was so brittle that some of the reels fell apart before they could be transferred.... That is why I referred to the "surviving film". I had no control over the order in which the films were put onto the master 16mm reel but the calendars in the reels do offer a method of putting the segments in order for the most part.

My film crew and I managed to get the officers of the Bahnson Company to let us down into the basement into what was left of the Bahnson/Brown laboratory. Before we could start filming, we had to sign legal documents threatening the full weight of the American judicial system if we told where the lab was located. As it turns out they sold the lab's contents to collectors within a few years of the film going to air. However, I was privileged to see, touch and film the interior of that storeroom before they decided to sell it off. I felt a huge wave of nostalgia as I touched the Beta high voltage generator, held the 6-foot diameter aluminum disk, pondered the toriodal coils and imagined the high hopes of that crew so many decades before. The dust of those years covered everything and I had our cameraman film everything. The masters of that video shot inside the lab are still in Australia with the man who produced the TV documentary.

Townsend's work did not produce antigravity. I have a huge file of correspondence between Agnew and him regarding the progress of the research from which I deduced this opinion. After Townsend left the Bahnson Company, Agnew become increasingly despondent over his own failure to find the secret behind the propulsion system(s) of the many UFO sightings which could not be explained. On the morning of his death Agnew flew over his home and dipped his wings to his sons standing in front of the house. The flight was to be a proficiency flight. When Agnew returned form the flight he hit a power line at the end of the runway and his plane flipped, crashed and burned immediately as the fuel tanks had exploded. Ironically, he had warned the local aviation authorities many times about the danger of that power line at the end of the runway.

2) Although it is difficult to document completely, in 1971 I really was recruited by Dr James R. Maxfield on behalf of himself and Dr. Edward Teller's clandestine research group to finish my disk propulsion research with them in Australia. At that time I had been designing a plasma-driven disk-shaped craft using a toroidal entrainment concept. Later I discovered I was already about 20 years behind their own developments at that time. It turns out that they wanted to get me out of the country and into their program before I began to go public with my findings which might have compromised the secrets they were trying to keep from the nations and peoples of the planet. You may believe it or not. That is what happened and somehow I have escaped to tell you as much as I have about it. I have done so without making certain technologies I learned about from inside the group available to the public to avoid putting lethal weapons of mass destruction into the hands of terrorists and other people who might misuse them like others have done with nuclear energy.

3) HALO Orbital technologies is a company that my wife, Holly, and I established last year (2007). It has only been spending our money on R&D of an aerodynamic version of the electrogravitic craft that so many people are asking me about these days. We have no other investors at this time - although a couple of friends have offered to loan the project funds should we need them to go to stage Two.

I did not state I would release antigravity to the public. I think it would be irresponsible to do so at this point in the world's development. As a youth I argued against keeping the technology from the public but in my later years I realized the dangers associated with doing so. It was the main reason I left the Teller R&D group and was nearly buried in a deep mine shaft for my efforts.

However, I do intend to publish a three-part paper on both the repeatable empirical and mathematical results of my studies into gravity and the connection between it and electric fields. I have finished Part 1 and a portion of Part 2; but it may be next year (2009) before I can take the time from the family businesses to finish the paper.

The HALO craft uses an entrainment propulsion system based upon a ducted fan as the prime mover. The craft generates a recirculating bubble of air which breast-strokes itself through the ambient medium while using as much as 75% less fuel to travel a given distance in a conventional aircraft. It uses air like the electrogravitic systems use electromagnetic fields to achieve high-speeds without creating a sound barrier.

We have completed the designs of the avionics and superstructure and are assembling the various systems now. The model will be remote-controlled and about 22" in diameter. Our first test could prove problematic in the method I have chosen to control the airframe but we have a newer design on the drawing board just in case.

4) To answer some of the skeptics in your forum, I do NOT intend to print and release a 30th year version of my book, "The Cosmic Conspiracy". It is out of print because I simply haven't got the time or the money to reprint it. The same applies to "The Vindicator Scrolls." One day I may make an ebook form of them available online but that day is a long way off as I am busy with the HALO craft and getting it ready to make its maiden flight.

Some interesting information from someone who talked with Brown.

No Anti-Gravity.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Comments from an interview with Townsend Brown

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:37 pm

...But then....he too is capitalizing off of Brown. Mostly from the Bahnson film and J. Frank King's notebooks.

http://www.standeyo-cart.com/TTBrown_Le ... legacy.htm
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite