Truth is a difficult Pill for some

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Truth is a difficult Pill for some

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:04 pm

Linda Brown wrote:He doesn't lie Mikado. You know that. He also doesn't tell you everything. How did you phrase that question? Are you Morgan? Whats the proper answer to that? " Morgan " was the name invented by Paul Schatzkin. Why should he say he is "Morgan"? Or JD? Both are names that have been invented by others.... nothing that has a latch on him. And note how you are spewing other information here that otherwise should have been kept confidential.

And strangely.... You don't mention the latest meeting that you had with him, do you. Did you know that he doubted that you would have the gaul to show up to that meeting with me? Why is that? He is fairly well fed up with you.... as I am.... don't much care what you think of us .... face to face or any other way. Your sense of " Honor" is a sham.

I note that the front page is still up. I should have expected that of you. Mikado. Linda Brown

You are a double talking ass wipe, you know that? I asked him if the "character" called Morgan was based on him and his life. I told him the reasons why I needed to know, it was that important. That is straight forward enough. It was nothing more than to find out information that was connected with the 98% that you blew out of proportion into something different than what it was. Your petulant, overreactive, both in imagination and emotions, you tell stories that you "think" are true. You knew the day would come when you would be found out. Vinny eventually found the truth and it was only a matter of time and that is why you started your campaign against me at the Vegas meeting. That was the impetus for the "black sub" story in August at Vegas. You knew I would react the way I did in that you were going on the offensive with an unidentified enemy. You knew what I had at stake and that I would get defensive. It all culminated at Vegas the following March. Did it work out the way you envisioned?

As to keeping confidences and spewing forth information, well, you started it against my family, you did it against me. You drew first blood. Do you believe others don't see that? The universe will equalize it all one day.

Showing up at that meeting? Do you mean the meeting that you said that we wouldn't poke at each other anymore and you broke that promise? Having gaul in showing up is a misrepresentation. YOU called me and asked if we could meet. I obliged, that is not having gaul, that is "agreeing" to a meeting which was prearranged. Having gaul is akin to "crashing". Showing up when one is not welcome. YOU invited me to that meeting, I could have just as easily said "No thank you". You have gaul in putting words in his mouth as to - "He is fairly well fed up with you." He can speak for himself, you are always saying what he said. He has something to say, he can call or visit for he his welcome. HE didn't lie or build up a false scenario that imposed upon individuals...YOU DID.

My honor is intact. And as to Dave, well, I have no problem with him and he knows it.

As to expecting anything of me, well, the page is down as I said it would be. Remember this, I said a few other things might happen as well over the next two years so keep your lawyer handy.

And regarding your membership, your the one who mentioned lawyer and forwarding "posts and info" so I will await when you decide to have him/her contact me. Just be careful what you start, you may be surprised at the hornets nest you stir up.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Truth is a difficult Pill for some

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:32 pm

It all culminated at Vegas the following March. Did it work out the way you envisioned?

Yes, exactly the way I had " envisioned it".

Finished now Mikado. Linda Brown

***edit*** Glad to see that you finally admitted all of it but the underlying question is ...why? Sleep tight but ponder this......maybe, ... just maybe...perhaps the hokey pokey is really what it is all about.
Linda Brown
Commander

Previous

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite