Truth is a difficult Pill for some

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Truth is a difficult Pill for some

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:05 pm

The Nickel wrote:Board index
Change font size
FAQRegisterLogin
Information

Your account has been manually deactivated and is only able to be reactivated by an administrator.

Board indexThe team • Delete all board cookies • All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

And so the true nature of the beast is exposed. The site is a host of hypocrites. I joined the site and not one of my posts were even remotely bellicose, argumentative or berating. In fact, here is the terms of registration:

Rules of conduct wrote:- Registration

By accessing “” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “”, “http://www.Nickel.com/forum”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.

Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Group”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “General Public License” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from http://www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions, the phpBB Group are not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: http://www.phpbb.com/.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us.
The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

So as is evidenced, it is an exclusive club that has been started as a place to issue or better yet, to incite the masses or the few active people, into a planned smear campaign in support of a certain individual.

I suppose they figured by their own rules that if I were a member, they couldn't keep up their campaign.

And then there is this:

Basic Rules wrote:Forum rules
Behave or be thrown out. The bouncers are enormous out here in this no-gravity space.

Under the terms of the forum I violated no rules. At least with Linda, she was given warnings of any infractions that she did.

The "site" 's rules are for show only. Does the word "discriminate" come to mind? Nah, they would never do such a thing, the deactivation is only a figment of my imagination just as Dave not being Morgan.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Definitions

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:40 am

I was giving some thought to this latest action in regard to - what is a hypocrite? The dictionary definition in short, is someone who portrays publicly, that which they are not. If memory serves, I am sure to be corrected if not, that the word comes from the Greek where as a "hypocrate" was an actor.

What does this have to with the truth? It has been said that...how about I let Linda tell it:

LInda von Münchhausen wrote:Welcome to the Sword and the Teapot!

I believe it was you Radomir who suggested the name so long ago. Some of us realized that this would be a place where we could all gather to share experiences and each others good company but that there was more going on here than just that. I personally sensed immediately that this would not be the normal "watering hole".

There will be adventurers of every description. They might be scientists, philosphers, stay at home moms or grandmoms...mechanics, gardeners,painters, nurses, ranchers and cowboys. They could be Hobbits and Witches and even the occasional Warlock. They might be draftsmen and engineers and Doctors and students of all ages..Military gentlemen and ladies, on both the white side and the black side of our world... perhaps novelists and historians.. anyone hungering for more than the information that they happen to know at the present. And then there might be .... the curious passer by who just happens in... and then realizes that there is no such thing as just "happening" anywhere.

We seem to have been drawn to this place to share what we need to share. The energy which is pulling us here also respects precisely what we are.... Profound and wondrous individuals.One of our earlier companions once said that we were alot like a multichanneled and magical windchime set to catch the music of the cosmos. I believe that she was right...

And so lets enjoy each others company and the conversations that will spring from being here together. And lets just see what happens

Welcome!

Linda Brown

Now doesn't ole Münchhausen's welcome sound welcoming? Sure does but when members are selectively "deactivated" for no good reason, no warning, no explanation.....as Linda von said in a thread topic....removing masks?.....well, they have done a good job of doing so themselves, to themselves.

It is an act. If one does not conform then one is "deactivated"....almost sounds like a bad "Twilight Zone" episode. There was a time that Linda wanted all discussions, both good and bad. The "truth" was more important. However, whose truths? Truths built on the beach...a New Jersey beach, and for those that don't understand, Jersey beaches are sand and the contractor and builder of those truths lies with only one person.

So the question arises - Is a "hypocrite" a lier?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

An example of "undecided" truth

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:14 am

I present a post from Linda:

Linda von Münchhausen wrote:Re: Pladuim?
by Linda Brown » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:19 pm
Mikado
For those who are following your convoluted story.....

As far as how I got that Email?....you sent a copy to me, as you have stated.

The post as I recall was adressed to Pladuim who.... the last time I talked to him. told me that he did not have anything to do with the " takeover" and was trying simply to tend to the new romantic relationship that he has forged. A new family? I hope all is well for him. By not responding to any of this he has telegraphed that he does not want to put himself in this circus and I really can't blame him. Perhaps he has made the best choice for himself.

Your confusion over Hog Island is understandable, perhaps because he is the only character in all of this who truly worries you. There is something that Pladuim has not bothered to tell you. Maybe you should ask him.... I told him that Hog Island was another person NOT the ones that you have guessed. Of course Dave said he was not Hog Island... he is not...........why don't you ask Pladuim who I told him Hog Island was? If you think you are confused NOW his answer should really do it.

Though I don't think that he will confide that to you. Up to him however. You should be worried about Hog Island in the future Mikado VERY, VERY worried. I have faith in him.

Hog Island kept posting more and more details about the meeting in that it became necessary for me to join the forum as myself.
WHY Mikado?.

You have said before that this Hog Island did not exist....OR that it was me all along.... yet this man knew stuff that you were so worried about spilling that you had to get into the conversation to " control the spin"?..... and still the mere mention of his name sends you into a.... "suicidal dive." What is Hog Island going to mean to you in the future I wonder. Should be very interesting eventually.

And if Dave said he wasn't Hog Island then I would believe him.....We only have your word as to who I said I believed was Hog Island...You are right... I did use the word " consortium" because it was appropriate...

If there is a " consortium" out there. It is not interested in you... at least not right now. Won't you be relieved when you get to the 16th?

Linda

I addressed this post elsewhere but I believe a further explanation is in order.

Everyone has heard the story of Hog Island so I won't go into the boring details other than to say that Pladuim put out an email for Hog Island to respond to him on the History Channel forum. It has also been reported that Hog Island told Pladuim that he was called "JD". Now as a refresher, "JD" is a name I gave to Morgan or someone purported to be Morgan on the old "ttbrown" forum and was derived from "James Dale Barrett". Linda used the first initials to identify him and not use the name "Morgan" which was created by Paul so as not to infringe on copyright. There was some selective correspondence but the gist was that Pladuim wished to become involved and "Hog Island" steered him in my direction. It was not long after that Dave ( the person identified as Morgan ) came into the picture, in fact it was on March 17th, 2010. During that summer, Pladuim spent several visits with Dave, June in Huntingdon and then July at the family farm for a picnic in which Dave was here with the woman he lives with and Pladuim even went and helped him for a day in painting a house in Parkesburg. Then again in late July, Pladuim came here again for a few days, which is when a meeting with Andrew occurred, and he and Dave spent more time together. In August there was a meeting in Vegas, the infamous meeting where Linda claimed I raised a fist to her and where she first showed signs of going off the deep end in looking for subs which she claims riled me but she really upset ALL of the others. It was Rose's husband who was the first to criticize her actions, with brief comments from Radomir and Fred. It was after he was finished that I got involved in the conversation. However, I digress.

In October of that same year, Linda, Dave and I met at Pladuim's house. I was still not sure about Dave being Morgan but Pladuim was having doubts. Somewhere around February of the following year and it may have been in March when the group was in Vegas that Plad asked Linda about Hog Island's identity and she fessed up and said it was her. Later in the spring, roughly around June, Plad asked her again why she did it and she said that it was not just her but a consortium which only served to confuse Plad because she wouldn't say who the "consortium" was. This upset Plad for he began to feel played upon. Three stories he was told but the best was yet to come.

Not too long after the "consortium" explanation, Plad again asked Linda about it. He needed a resolution to understand what was going on. He talked to me about it and I told him to ask her one more time before he made any decisions. He did ask her and her answer was that there was only one person.....him....from the future.

So, if "Hog Island" was Plad from the future and Plad is a part of Hut B then how is it that Hut B no longer exists according to Linda? Further, if I am a part of Hut B then how is it that Linda claims I fell flat on my face?

And then the doosey of a question....Does that mean that a time machine has come out of Hut B...in the future?

Four stories.....so much undecided truth.

Who is being a hypocrat? ....or would that be hypocrite?

Mikado

...as a side note, Plad had nothing to do with what you are calling a "takeover". It was to stop your slanderous/libelous remarks. You were never to be an Admin, you knew that from the very beginning and when you became one, it totally distracted you from promoting your book. How are the sales going? We used to get a report about Paul's book but no report on the numbers being sold from you. IF appearances are truth as you attempt to portray than they are not good and the entire book was nothing more than a ploy for you have done absolutely nothing to promote it. The question then arises...what was the ploy?....or did you fall flat on your face?...or what?....

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Analysis of a ludicrous statement

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:19 pm

In the above post:

Mikado wrote:Not too long after the "consortium" explanation, Plad again asked Linda about it. He needed a resolution to understand what was going on. He talked to me about it and I told him to ask her one more time before he made any decisions. He did ask her and her answer was that there was only one person.....him....from the future.

..an analysis of Linda's statement to Plad is called for.

IF it were Plad, the first question in an analysis is - "How did Linda get her info?" In asking that question, one can, on it's face see why Linda wouldn't tell Plad that it was him. Why wouldn't she have said "consortium" first? But then, doesn't the mere fact that by her telling him that it was himself be the potential for a paradox perhaps and what purpose would it serve?

Which then brings us to: Why the need for Plad from the future to come back and tell himself to go in my direction? ....and Linda having knowledge that it was Plad from the future and if she knew the need for him to come in my direction then wouldn't it be easier to just ...herself....tell Plad to come in my direction? .... and stick to that story?....and thus create no potential for a possible paradox?......or was it just simply a ludicrous story told to create an illusion? Would this be proof for the comment - "she need not know?" So many questions....and no TRUTHFUL answers.

In other words, wouldn't the mere fact that Plad contacting himself be a paradox and wouldn't it be easier to have Linda do the contacting and not future Plad to himself?

Is this an example of Münchhausen syndrome at play?

What ever the truth, I am sorry for Plad to have been played with....it is wrong.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Re: Truth is a difficult Pill for some

Postby catspaw1950 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:54 pm

Bait? No, it was not bait. It was just a phone number so if anyone decides they want to contact me offline, that option is available. Happy New Year.

Kim, coping with a loved one's death does get a bit easier with time. A lot of time.

Cat
A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:45 am

catspaw1950 wrote:Bait? No, it was not bait. It was just a phone number so if anyone decides they want to contact me offline, that option is available. Happy New Year.

Kim, coping with a loved one's death does get a bit easier with time. A lot of time.

Cat

My dear, when I said "bait" it was simply meant in a humorous manner however, I was serious in what was said. And a Happy New Year to you and family and a prosperous one to boot!......Just watch out for 12/21/2012.....(humouuuuuuuurrr)

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby catspaw1950 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:42 pm

Loki and I will be celebrating our eleventh anniversary on 12/21/2012. Which may or may not mess up the plans of the Mayans. I really don't have the time to squeeze in the end of the world that day, so they may just have to fall back and regroup.

Cat
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby Kim » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:31 pm

catspaw1950 wrote:

Cat

Cat,

I know it takes time, but sometimes it still seems so unreal to me, like I am walking in a fog and when it clears it will all have been a dream. I know that this is not the case but to be honest, it is still hard for me to believe he is gone. Losing a child is the hardest thing any parent will ever go through. Thank you for thinking of me. Have a happy and loving New Year.

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby catspaw1950 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:37 pm

You and Mikado are both welcome to call me at the number Mikado used. I have no problem with your number being kepr private.

Cat
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby Kim » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:45 pm

catspaw1950 wrote:You and Mikado are both welcome to call me at the number Mikado used. I have no problem with your number being kepr private.

Cat

Thank you Cat.

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Next

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite