Experiments in Gravity?

...or the difficulties that the author faced in performing his "due-diligence" in writing an accurate and truthful Biography.

Re: Experiments in Gravity?

Postby DavidG » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:52 pm

The moon, Sun, and Earth as seeds of another larger source, I can see, no crackpot needed!LOL

And the seeming orbits are just densities relocating along spirals that are centered to each seeming orb?

Do you feel the moon is Earth 2, and at some point will assume Earths position we see it in now, or is it a separate entity which is just another density or pinch point along that spiral centered to the sun or larger source, which attains its perceived shape and size due to its own differentials of the flows in and out?

Would the moon exist without the Earth I wonder? And, would our gravity be different without the moon there?

I will never question your knowledge or call you a crackpot, what youve offered is the greatest fertilizer for the mind of all....we need more like you to save our race.
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Re: Experiments in Gravity?

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:03 pm

FM No Static At All wrote:Well I do feel that it is relevant to Due Diligence and the claims made regarding TTB since his 'discoveries' seem to have bee discovered by others. As far as 'pseudoscience' goes, the fact that I found these articles and essays at rexresearch does not diminish the fact that many of these gentlemen were physicists and engineers, who published their findings for peer review.

But if anyone knows where to place this thread or has a title more befitting please do tell. I certainly did not mean to upset the apple cart.

This entire site was dedicated to Brown and his work. There are specific threads for discussion of his work and I am sure more threads could be started. The thread "An analysis of "Defying Gravity" was meant to analyze the validity of information, facts etc that Paul wrote. In the title of this thread it states - "...or the difficulties that the author faced in performing his "due-diligence" in writing an accurate and truthful Biography."

There are other threads within "Conversations in the Hut" -

Science - Discussions on all the sciences, whether biological to abstract theory

Engineering - Implementation of science and theory into hardware.

Fringe Science - Phenomena that can't be explained ...... yet.

A Preponderance of the Evidence - Conclusions derived from information discovered during the the Due-Diligence. It should be noted that these conclusions are based upon fact from outside sources. These facts are the basis of any conclusions presented and as in any court of civil law, it is the preponderance of the evidence. (no posts here yet)

Seeing how the title of this site says - "Discussions of Townsend Brown and other Obscure Scientists, their work, lives and everything else in the Universe" implies that anything can be discussed and is not limited to any one subject.

The discussion you started, in my opinion, is so very general but yet implies a previous experiment etc in support of the Biefeld-Brown effect that would lend an amount of credibility to Brown's claims. The way I look at things it would fit better in "Fringe Science". My opinion, the manner you are looking at it being in the Due-Diligence thread only opens the door that anything could be discussed as long as it has a connection to Brown regardless of any quotes tying it in to Paul's book. That was not my intent for this thread, it was to discuss specific quotes and information from Paul's book for credibility purposes.

You feel it should stay, okay. Perhaps it lends credibility to the Biefeld-Brown effect and Paul should include such in a possible rewrite but as it stands now, it is not in the book.

Any more threads started that cannot go to a quote from a Chapter that was written in Paul's book - "Defying Gravity" will be moved to an appropriate thread so that discussions and topics generated from that can go in any direction from said discussions.

One of the things I asked months ago was to create a new thread when a thread topic became diverged so that in the future when one wishes to look up a previous post on a topic, it will be easier to find.

Carry on, this topic is ripe for discussion.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Previous

Return to An analysis of "Defying Gravity"