Associates of Morgan

...or the difficulties that the author faced in performing his "due-diligence" in writing an accurate and truthful Biography.

Associates of Morgan

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:02 am

Looking over my notes, I ran across "The Cowboy". This person was identified as someone who was part of the elite group that worked with Morgan. This elite group was made up Native Americans due to their skill with knives and other various qualities. "The Cowboy" was the only "paleface" in the group. A story associated with him was that he threw someone out of a moving helicopter. The handle for this individual was "Livingston". Livingston was purported to have been in a meeting, sent by Morgan, in Arizona where Paul was to meet with everyone. Also attending this meeting was the person known as "Ann". Ann was the psychic discussed at different times and was the one who was present at a dinner where Paul was given back "the pin" that was given in exchange for "thumpstick". At this meeting and after some conversation, the participants rudely got up and walked away from the table when Ann announced it was "wheels up". They left Paul sitting there by himself. Afterwards, Livingston stated to Linda that Paul was going to fall out from under the saddle.

What is important to understand is that Livingston was purported by Linda to have retired from the "super secret military organization" run by Morgan.

It is a bold face fabrication.

The photo below is that of Livingston. He passed away a while back and his obituary is at the link. It should be noted that there is no mention of any military service whatsoever.

http://amarillo.com/obituaries/2011-07- ... lee-brewer

I find it a bit disconcerting that anyone would use another person in the fulfillment of a fabrication. I believe it to more of an egregious act than just making up someone, sort of like using the photo of Brendan Kelly and claim it was Morgan.

livingston.jpg
livingston.jpg (69.26 KiB) Viewed 5965 times

This incident was brought to mind since I saw IP's coming in from this area in Texas/New Mexico/Oklahoma and I was reminded of Terry.

May you rest in peace.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Associates of Morgan

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:28 pm

I find recent events, say the past two hours, very interesting to say the least.

As I mentioned in the above post, I noticed a good many of IP's coming in from a Texas area. I decided to make the above post since I was reminded of the deceptive practices of Linda in regard to information supplied to the writer Paul Schatzkin.

I have noticed quite of bit of TMobile accesses to the site from Texas. Knowing that Linda goes there from time to time to visit with friends, I decided to bait her.

Now Livingston was a member here, joined On June 6, 2009. Made two posts on June the 8th and 9th and never logged in again...that is....until today.

I find it curious that Livingston would log in immediately after a post is made. Now, a sane person or a person who has been through the wringer with Linda Brown of which I am the latter, the coincidence is not serendipitous and it certainly is not a coincidence.

Linda is now at her site claiming foul and that I am going to pay etcetera, etcetera ad infinitum.

However, I noticed the login and then I noticed the attempt to make a reply. I banned the IP's. I probably should not have so I will more than likely unban them but the membership will be deactivated.

What I find curious is that Linda is claiming that out of the blue, Mrs Livingston attempted to log into the Hut...REALLY??????.....after what.....over 5 years?....Really?...do you think people are that stupid?...better yet.....You are seriously outgunned of you believe I am that stupid....Linda....no...missy.

You are either with Mrs Livingston or you were Livingston. I know the member was not you so the conclusion is that you are there and are claiming to be Mrs Livingston.

Mission accomplished...you are so predictable and so easily egged on.

Oh..one more thing Linda...I did not choose to make a horrendous mistake...you did when you fabricated so many false stories.

And for the record, Mrs Livingston is the secretary that called Paul to ask if he still had the token. You know...the token...the so called token found in a flea market and proclaimed to be good for one free ride...

....enough to make a dog laugh.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:29 pm

To Linda,

Yes, I got the state incorrect and yes, the pin was not given back to Paul at dinner but someone brought it to his room....yawn.....anything else? I am sure you will let me know but before you criticize someone for getting facts correct, you really...seriously....no, I mean really, need to look at yourself.

Fact - You used the identity of Terry as Livingston and portrayed him as an associate of Morgan

Fact - You continued to do so even after his death by referencing "Livingston"

Fact - You used others identities as fictitious characters

Fact - You continue to create new identities as evidenced on your forum

Fact - You even create fictitious characters that are canines

Fact - You made the posting of the above fair game by the use of the person and as a side note, probably without his permission but lending to the fact that an identity was created on this forum from an IP in the area of Amarillo, Texas therefore he was a willing participant or his wife is.

Fact - By the mere creation of a forum identity from Amarillo and posted to by someone with the identity of bjeannette, they are a willing, and current, participant to your deception.

...just thought you would like to know who has more at risk in posting the truth.

Horrendous mistake? Yep...you did...a long time ago.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:34 pm

laughing very hard here...........

Linda is coming here and is constantly editing a post she has over at the Token. In fact, she is on here as I type this.

Panties in a bunch? ....caught again?

Mikado

edit: Linda asked the question why I would post this now or some such reason. I think I stated it fairly simple enough. I saw the IP's from Texas etc. I figured it was you. You bit the bait...hope the hook didn't go too terribly deep. When the login for Livingston came on, I knew it was you. It also created the situation where Livingstons' widow is implicated in this sordid affair of yours going all the way back to the creation of Morgan by making the phone call to Paul.

I have killed the proverbial ball with one stone, missy.

The post stays. You identified Livingston as above to more than one person. If it isn't true than post on your website that the character named Livingston had nothing to do with Morgan and was a fabricated lie by you...for whatever reason. I will remove this thread. If not, it stays for it is part of the story. One more thing, if you do decide to post on your forum and then you delete it...just think of Lazarus...this post shall rise.

And one last thing...don't threaten me with violence as your reference to Tombstone.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:47 pm

Keeping good detailed notes is not a vice but a virtue, some faulty thinking again over on the coin. It gives greater confidence in any results from your work.

Just a hunch....
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby LuisP » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:25 pm

wags wrote:Keeping good detailed notes is not a vice but a virtue, some faulty thinking again over on the coin. It gives greater confidence in any results from your work.

Just a hunch....

Arrehm ....
(sorry to intrude)

Since I'm inside a process of digesting a post made on another thread over another topic by Nancy, and since I'm desperate about finishing another topic in another thread started by Me, I confess to the proverbial amusement over work.

That is why I say again, Wags - you sure play a mean hand of Poker !

Hell, "Keeping good detailed notes is not a vice but a virtue" made my mandatory daily laugh !

Damn - hard as I try - I can't be this elegant .....goddamit, you Waggie you !
LuisP
Commander

Postby wags » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:37 pm

Luis,

The Verbosity demanded the pithy.

:D
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:17 pm

And now Linda had her little chuckling cohort (reference to him laughing on stage at Whitley Strieber), post photos of a folded flag and a horse with empty boots in the stirrups.

A few comments. Nowhere in the obit is there mentioned anything about prior military service. He could have been in the National Guard for all anyone knows. Wasn't her proud of his service? Weren't the survivors proud of his service? Or how about, he didn't give a damn but someone thought to put it there since...well, let's keep to the lie you have perpetrated upon everyone about Livingston. But remember, he and/or his wife were a willing participant to the falsehood..or is that prevarication? There are other times a folded flag is presented and the person does not have to have been in the military but in service. And as far as the boots go, we did the same thing upon my Uncle Jesse's passing when at the graveyard. My cousin, his granddaughter, led the horse...and yes, his boots were in the saddle and he was not in the military. He was in the rodeo and that is a tradition among horsemen..thought you would have known that? Ah yes, it doesn't fit with your agenda.

You protest too much.

And as for your comment:

Linda wrote:Mikado....You have crossed your last bridge with me. I find you a pathetic lost soul and I hand you over now to others who will be interested in whatever your activities happen to be in the future. I have no interest in you anymore. You are disgusting sludge.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 977#p29977

Guess I won't be hearing from you....even when I post who was at the Conference? Wanna bet you can't keep that fat little (I know...I know...oxymoron and all that) mouth of yours shut?....wanna bet you can't just eat one?

repeated evil laughter.....

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:29 pm

I might be violating my own rules as to staying on topic and that this section is to be for analyzing the book "Defying Gravity", however, since this has started a whirlwind from the other side, I feel it should stay here. If anyone disagrees, feel free to say so and I can move it to the "Cosmic Hypocrite".

The character Livingston was instrumental in Paul's book. The meeting in ....New Mexico...actually, truth be told and shame the devil, I thought Santa Fe was in Arizona and I didn't want to mention the city but what the heck. Anyway, back on topic, Livingston was purported to have been in an elite squad commanded by Morgan. These individuals, among other things, traveled through time correcting what was wrong. In fact, one member from Paul's forum whose name was Martin Calloway from buffalo, purported to be twigsnapper's pilot, was also in the squad in some manner. He was reported to have flown a plane during the Vietnam War and crashed it and was worried about it going on his record. However, in doing the Due-Diligence it was found that the tail number of the plane and the subsequent crash was not only on the record but the history and disposition of the plane was as well. Hmmmmm...so much for off the record. This is just one example where a plane number was given and it was able to be researched. Of course the standard answer was....."and that is what they want you to believe". Too many...way too many "that is what they want you to believe(s)" have been mentioned. If that is the case then Paul had no other choice than to do exactly what he did for if nothing could be verified by all these "ghosts" on the forum (Barrett, twigsnapper, grinder, Martin) then how could an effective biography be written?

Take a lesson Linda for the next time.

Continuing, it would seem that Morgan himself has entered in for a comment:

Morgan/Blue/Dave/take your pick wrote:Speaking of the latest interaction at the HUT....

"Linda ... no limit evidently,to force you to react. You might think his handlers have threatened to cut off his funding if you stop interacting.

Yes, I agree Blue. I could think alot of things but its really not worth it anymore. Others will deal with that one.

Linda

Does anyone find it ...funny...that this very smart person cannot post for himself? That all this correspondence/innuendo/advice that he wants posted MUST go through Linda? Excellent way of hiding the IP problem that occurred on the old ttbrown forum. If any of the mods look it up...oops....Linda would be caught...again. Tell Dave to grow up and post himself, he could barely do an email at one time, let him post his own words and not second handed but then, we all who know you have the answer already.

Continuing again, it would appear that Linda doesn't wish to post an admission of fabrication so the post will remain. I suppose all the hubbub about an obituary and upsetting etc and that I am sludge etc far outweighs and upset to anyone.

Think about this...if Mrs Livingston was truly upset about all this skullduggery and she was not involved in the perpetration of a fraud, she could easily join the forum under a new name and post such either in a PM or an email. Doesn't appear that will happen but it is her name that is in the files for the ID of Livingston.

You reap what you sow.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby StarCat » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:18 am

With regard to boots and saddles at funerals...
Nettie's boots and saddle were displayed at her memorial service here in Aurora. I assume that the family didn't feel the need to trailer her horse down from Douglas, WY. The service in Douglas, on the family ranch may have been a different story. I do know that Nettie, while being an outstanding pharmacist and a great co-worker to my daughter, never served in the military. Her Cystic Fibrosis contraindicated such service.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Return to An analysis of "Defying Gravity"