Will the real twigsnapper, please stand up!

...or the difficulties that the author faced in performing his "due-diligence" in writing an accurate and truthful Biography.

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:27 pm

I have here, a Priority Mail envelope with a date of September 25, 2008 on the postmark. Inside the envelope are photos that were provided to me so that I would have the ability to recognize certain individuals in that I would need to be able to do so. One of those photos I have posted earlier and it was of Morgan. But as the Due-Diligence progressed, it was discovered by another individual, Kestrel, that the photo was of an actor named Brendan Kelly.

I am posting two photos. One has been widely circulated as a photo of twigsnapper along with Brown and some sailors that is supposed to have been taken in France and since the background is of a place in Paris then that is the first truthful statement made in regard to the photo. However, as to the date and those in the photo, the only one identifiable is of Brown. It has been reported that the "dapper" looking man is twigsnapper. The other photo has been identified, from the same source, as being of twigsnapper and was taken in Boston. The time that the photo was taken was stated that it was after the boyscout pin was returned to Paul and Linda traveled to Boston for a memorial for Morgan. Also in the photos is one of Linda that she claimed was at twigsnapper's house and taken at the same time but the problem is, there are Halloween decorations in the photo. When Paul was given the pin back, it was not at Halloween but I will verify that at a later time and edit this post.

In any event, for anyone who wishes to peruse the photos, you will see that they are two different individuals.

IMG_1450.JPG

Take note:

1. No cleft chin on the one.

2. The left ear is different.

3. The nose is wider on the one.

This is misrepresentation at its finest.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Will the real twigsnapper, please stand up!

Postby StarCat » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:21 pm

My observation: the nose is wider in the left picture, the earlobe shown in the left picture is longer, the gentleman in the right picture does not have a clear chin. It could be argued, that the changes were a result of plastic surgery to alter the features. However, the hair color is not consistent either. The man on the left has red hair. The man on the right appears to have darker hair. I'm basing this observation on how my hair, which is red, looks in black and white photos.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:13 am

Of course! Plastic surgery! Every James Bond type gets it.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:38 pm

Any date for the ginger twig?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Return to An analysis of "Defying Gravity"