Anyone who is not a member is still welcome to post in this

Anyone who is not a member is still welcome to post in this thread. The Hut only asks that you sign your name.

Re: Anyone who is not a member is still welcome to post in t

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:41 pm

This is for Fruitbat.

I feel I have extended a hand to you to come here to discuss what you asked in your post above. It is apparent you do not wish to join so as to discuss it. I don't know why but one can postulate.

1. Afraid of being disenjoined at the Token
2. Being banned at the Token
3. Experiencing the wrath of Linda Brown, as she has done to others

In the event none of the above are correct, and I am sure they won't be, how about this:

1. Not really interested in the subject that you asked
2. Only asked the question at the behest of another
3. Attempting to use the fact that I didn't answer you in this thread as an excuse to not join
4. Afraid that you will not be able to discuss the subject on an informed level
5. (Insert the truthful answer here)

It is a shame that when someone offers a hand, as I did at the Token, it is met with animosity. The hand is still extended to you if you change your mind and you wish to be serious and not filled with vitriolic answers. If not, I wish you the best in all you do.

This thread will be locked so that it will be for what it was intended.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Anyone who is not a member is still welcome to post in t

Postby rose rerose » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:46 pm

Link: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/ind ... pic=1641.0
The thread is,in the TTB/Electrogravitics subforum, which is down in the Inventor's area, walled off from public view. First you have to join Pegasus, then petition PWM to become a member of the group. After we were all banned, I was later informed that I was unbanned, and that process reinstated my IG viewing privileges.

From pages 4 & 5 of that thread

Quote from: Pimander on June 29, 2012, 09:25:53 AM

The answer just isn't jumping out at me. No "eurika" moment yet....
Anyone else have more?
Yep. :)

From my experience, it may mean "quantum tunneling" in a dielectric - a certain type of dielectric and would be used in the communications field.

Mikado

Mikado, I seem to remember that when we came once before to this discussion of the tunnel diode's role in submarine communications, Mr. Twigsnapper (insert usual cavet here about unknown internet sources) responded with something like..."communications with whom?"

The range of possible answers can be quite extensive.

rose

Mr. twigsnapper you say? okay.

I agree that the range of possible answers could but not only would be quite extensive. In fact, if I were say to say that I was in communication with someone this afternoon the list could be just as large.

Let's not hear things that go bump in the night and react as if it is something other than what it is, a bump in the night or perhaps just that - communications.

Tunnel diodes as in current semiconductor descriptions function in the forward bias direction as one thing but will have Zener action in the reverse bias function. Somehow, I don't think that is what twigsnapper <g> was meaning, a semiconductor as described in electronics theory. But he was talking a semiconductive result...perhaps, and is quite explainable and is a very unwanted condition when working with EG. Provided of course that twigsnapper <g> was referring to some written work of Dr. Brown.

rose
rose rerose

Previous

Return to "Kilroy was here"