Anyone who is not a member is still welcome to post in this

Anyone who is not a member is still welcome to post in this thread. The Hut only asks that you sign your name.

Anyone who is not a member is still welcome to post in this

Postby Fruitbat » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:38 pm

There, fixed it for you.

Now people can converse if they wish without wrecking Raymond's tribute thread.

You got some of me weighed up right, Mikado, but yer paranoia is showing if you think I am your enemy.

BTW, Thanks for calling me bright, I'm not really, so it's an unexpected compliment.

I've been told about the "chip on my shoulder" before. it's an expression that isn't immediately self explanatory, so I can't comment whether it's true.
I just looked it up, if you mean: A person who has "a chip on his shoulder" is angry because of some thing that happened in the past.
I think you are referring to my well demonstrated dislike of manipulative and deceitful people, yeah I don't like em, and they do annoy me.
You can call it a chip on my shoulder if you like.

I'd like to get to a point (quite quickly for reasons outlined below) where every attempt I make to communicate with you isn't met by suspicion and snarkiness.

Given that your forum has just taken on a load of people who have just publically demonstrated how untrustworthy they are, at least as far as my personal dealings with them have proven YOU are the only draw for me here on this forum, so if I may ask you politely and without predjudice to please adjust your attitude, otherwise even this small effort I am making to see if there is any good in you will likely prove to tedious to maintain.

After the last six months of controversy, lies, and organised discord on the token, I'm quite tired of dealing with "damaged" people.
I know it isn't their fault, but one can only take so much having to correct their infantile attempts to redefine reality, before you find yourself becoming somewhat fatigued, and unable to be patient with people who genuinely HAVE got the wrong end of the stick..

Just as an aside, which MAY prove helpful in the longer run, MIkado, are you at all familiar with the concept of mendacity?
Dead easy to spot in others (once you know what to look for) yet almost impossible to spot in yourself...
20 years I been at it now, and I'm still NOT sure I've got it all! Do you ever catch yourself in it? Do you ever look?

And (just in case this is my last posting), would you be kind enough to explain (as if to a child) what is the big deal about the gravitor?
IN comparison the "lifter" clearly lifts slightly more than it's own weight, so the potential is obvious, but as far as I can discern the gravitor has a lousy power to weight ratio, so can I ask why it is of such great interest?

And that C150 question really is NBG. I tried answering it with the reply one assumes it is after, "aeroplane", and it still didn't work!

FB.
Fruitbat

Re: Anyone who is not a member is still welcome to post in t

Postby Idiocitydaftness » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:18 pm

Fb

So perhaps you see no_thing in your posts lately that expresses pent up hostility? Personally I think if you acted with such crassness in even a local rowdy tavern, you ould be tossed out on yer ear mate. Loudmouthed and bullish you be of late, but I ne'er expected you to come out from under Linda's skirts. After all long as you rubber stamp her lying, manipulative, and paranoid delusions, ye are free to run roughshod over anyone whom demon strates an ability to outhink ye. I would ne'er bother to post such on ye old Cosmic Rustbucket for captain editpost deleter would ne'er let it stand. Perhaps Mikado will censure this as well but methinks my username is simply a fruity reminder of what ye appear to be. Get yer act right.

You used to be a challenge...
Lately you are just pathtic...
Idiocitydaftness

Postby Fruitbat » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:33 pm

HA! I know who you are idiotcityberk...

Not sure exactly how I'd be able to run roughshod over anyone who can outhink me, wouldn't they be able to prevent it by, er, outhinking me?
I'm even less sure why I'd be wanting to "run roughshod over anyone" at all actually, would you care to explain?

"Loudmouthed and bullish", well you got me bang to rights there, but it's just a phase, kinda like an illness from which I expect to recover.

I'd imagine I do put up a challenge for someone who cannot even spell "pathetic" correctly.
As they say on the TV, "We are working to solve the problem and normal service will be resumed as soon as possible".

FB.
Fruitbat

Postby Luis » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:16 pm

FB
The answer is simple : "airplane" !
No NBG there and no need to learn electrogravitics, too. If it worked for me, well, it surely would for you.

That said,

This guy may have a point. Think about it. Or not - but he may have a point, nevertheless.

Because, to me, you are much more and better than a simple rubber stamp. Even if you choose to play this dumb.
You choice... but not your brains.
What, then ? you wanting to be "accepted" ?

You were accepted long ago.
Without need - quite the contrary ! - of genuflexion.
Only the weak and prepotent require proof of loyalty.

Beacuse one's actions and deeds speak for themselves.

FWIW,
I am truly sorry that you could not overcome that need and sacrificed yourself to somenone to doesn't give a crap about you or your capabilities to deal on this specific issue, except to use you as a tool towards selfish objectives regardless of, yes those, issues bigger than any one of us.

You know it. It is happening. No one is dealing with it.

Go play with your lifter, then.

Hope it eases the fact that you turned your back.
On "Mendacity", is it ?

Godspeed, FB.
Luis

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:03 pm

Fruitbat wrote:There, fixed it for you.

Now people can converse if they wish without wrecking Raymond's tribute thread.

You got some of me weighed up right, Mikado, but yer paranoia is showing if you think I am your enemy.

Apparently, I may have you weighed up correctly. This topic, "Kilroy was here" was to be the only topic and that anyone who wished to post a tribute to Raymond could without being a member. Those that knew him personally, those that communicated with him and those that cared for him and about him could post their thoughts. It was never meant to be a topic with multiple posts where anyone could start a thread and discuss whatever they wished. Who said the topic needed to be fixed? It is nothing more than an assumption of which I could give a few more descriptive words but I will refrain. As to paranoia, haven't had any since I was able to identify the "mendacity" that was surrounding a certain individual. If your not my enemy then why have you been acting and posting in a bellicose fashion or did you forget pedantic bastard? You may be correct in the use of pedantic but I believe you owe my Father an apology. As far as Cat posting to Kim, I decided to leave it. There are so many in all of our lives that were like Raymond and I felt a place to remember them and what they meant to us is important for they still live, as long as we remember them. Starting a new thread to say so, by anyone, is open. This thread is none of that and will be locked eventually.

Fruitbat wrote:BTW, Thanks for calling me bright, I'm not really, so it's an unexpected compliment.

I only state what I see. Your bright but you have a temper that I am sure has served you quite well in your endeavours through life. Your colorful adjectives in your posts on the Token remind of a certain admin at the Pegasus forum who felt that he could post any words he wanted, in any manner, but ban others who did.

Fruitbat wrote:I've been told about the "chip on my shoulder" before. it's an expression that isn't immediately self explanatory, so I can't comment whether it's true.
I just looked it up, if you mean: A person who has "a chip on his shoulder" is angry because of some thing that happened in the past.
I think you are referring to my well demonstrated dislike of manipulative and deceitful people, yeah I don't like em, and they do annoy me.
You can call it a chip on my shoulder if you like.

The fact that you chose to assume that a new thread was needed so that Non-members could posts certainly substantiates that title and renders my use of the term true.

Fruitbat wrote:I'd like to get to a point (quite quickly for reasons outlined below) where every attempt I make to communicate with you isn't met by suspicion and snarkiness.

Suspicion? I don't suspect you of anything. Never have and never will and as to the use of the word "snarkiness", I never quite liked that word for it is one of those "new" slang terms. What ever happened to expression with the use of the English language? I suppose it is acceptable since it has been in use for the past century but I think you are one who lives in a glass house and you are throwing a pile of stones around.

Fruitbat wrote:Given that your forum has just taken on a load of people who have just publically demonstrated how untrustworthy they are, at least as far as my personal dealings with them have proven YOU are the only draw for me here on this forum, so if I may ask you politely and without predjudice to please adjust your attitude, otherwise even this small effort I am making to see if there is any good in you will likely prove to tedious to maintain.

Again, my attitude. Why don't you go and read my posts on the Token and then go and read your responses to me. For that matter, why don't you go and read a good deal of yours and littlenki's remarks. If that is not enough, go back about two years and read Linda's posts and others responses and then come back and we will talk about "untrustworthy". Or, you can just leave it over there and come here through the Open Door provided and leave it all on the stoop.

Fruitbat wrote:After the last six months of controversy, lies, and organised discord on the token, I'm quite tired of dealing with "damaged" people.
I know it isn't their fault, but one can only take so much having to correct their infantile attempts to redefine reality, before you find yourself becoming somewhat fatigued, and unable to be patient with people who genuinely HAVE got the wrong end of the stick..

I would not know about the last six months, I only know about the last month. I don't go over there to read and as I told Linda on the "unhynotize forum", I will not go and read where I do not have the ability to post and the rest you know. I am still getting copies of posts in my email, now from two different sources, why, I don't know but I suspect it is to keep me informed of what is being said in my direction or it is to fuel something or one last item...lest I don't forget the deceit. As to the last part of your paragraph, I agree. I too would find it difficult after six months to be consistently repeating myself but then I believe I would move on. Just as I have not been posting on here in regard to Linda's persistent posts in regard to everything about me, even though I do take a post now and then but when compared to her postings, I am 1 to her 50.

Fruitbat wrote:Just as an aside, which MAY prove helpful in the longer run, MIkado, are you at all familiar with the concept of mendacity?
Dead easy to spot in others (once you know what to look for) yet almost impossible to spot in yourself...
20 years I been at it now, and I'm still NOT sure I've got it all! Do you ever catch yourself in it? Do you ever look?

Of course I am familiar with mendacity. What do you call what Linda has been posting in my direction? How about all the assumptive statements she makes and presents them as fact? And individuals accept those statements and build upon them with nothing more than her word. Did you ever read the book "Defying Gravity"? If you did then read the Due-Diligence posted here on this forum. If you have not read the book than the Due-Diligence is pointless and those that comment upon it, as was done on the Token, really are not objective and are part build upon the mendacity of certain individuals.

Fruitbat wrote:And (just in case this is my last posting), would you be kind enough to explain (as if to a child) what is the big deal about the gravitor?
IN comparison the "lifter" clearly lifts slightly more than it's own weight, so the potential is obvious, but as far as I can discern the gravitor has a lousy power to weight ratio, so can I ask why it is of such great interest?

If you want to discuss this, I would be more than happy to, in a cordial manner but you would be required to join. I realize you might wish not to due to the fact that Linda has banned three individuals for coming here. Why she has not banned Cat for posting is beyond me. Rose was going to come over and join to discuss quantum tunneling but alas, she appears to be controlled as well. Look at some of Linda's posts where she encouraged others to come here to talk. And when they did, what did she do? You do realize she wanted you to come her and join and not only on the forum but in an email....maybe she really wants to ban you as well and then...maybe not.

Fruitbat wrote:And that C150 question really is NBG. I tried answering it with the reply one assumes it is after, "aeroplane", and it still didn't work!

FB.

For being a a bright fellow did it ever occur to you that "aeroplane" is spelled differently in the United States and elsewhere in the world? You are so quick to correct others spelling perhaps you are the pedantic one.

Join if you want or not. It is not my loss but yours. I will say one thing. I asked you to explain the word "transductance" that you used and you ignored me. I asked you where you saw pictures of my work. Your ignored me. You then ask questions of me and expect answers. I will give them to you even though you have shown no respect for my questions but you will have to join.

I wish you well and will leave this thread open for the next day in the event you wish to make an intelligent and meaningful response and perhaps it will be a first good step forward for the both of us.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby rose rerose » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:36 pm

No, dear, not controlled, just busy in another direction right now...

rose
rose rerose

Postby StarCat » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:54 pm

Linda mentioned something about me exercising my abilities, whatever that means.

I think the possibility of interesting discussions exists here. That's why I'm here.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby rose rerose » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:40 pm

Mikado, just to let you know, I'm reviewing what I think I know about the tunnel diode in question. We had a previous discussion in the Gold Ring thread at Pegasus, before we all got the axe, I am glad I'm revisiting that thread now. Newcomers to lifter/gravitors could learn a lot from the information there.

rose
rose rerose

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:59 am

rose rerose wrote:Mikado, just to let you know, I'm reviewing what I think I know about the tunnel diode in question. We had a previous discussion in the Gold Ring thread at Pegasus, before we all got the axe, I am glad I'm revisiting that thread now. Newcomers to lifter/gravitors could learn a lot from the information there.

rose

I went over to the Pegasus to look at a thread called the Gold Ring and could not find it. All I could find was the usual tripe spouted out by Linda and Littleenki and of course my subsequent responses which had nothing to do with tunnel diodes.

I would like to refresh this old memory as to what might have been discussed. However, the only place I can find a reference is here:

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/ind ... 9#msg24889

If there is another, could you email it to me? What I was referencing to you on the Token when I mentioned it recently, I have never mentioned anywhere else at least as far as I can remember, so I am curious.

Thanks dear,

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby rose rerose » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:33 pm

Link: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/ind ... pic=1641.0
The thread is,in the TTB/Electrogravitics subforum, which is down in the Inventor's area, walled off from public view. First you have to join Pegasus, then petition PWM to become a member of the group. After we were all banned, I was later informed that I was unbanned, and that process reinstated my IG viewing privileges.

From pages 4 & 5 of that thread

Quote from: Pimander on June 29, 2012, 09:25:53 AM

The answer just isn't jumping out at me. No "eurika" moment yet....
Anyone else have more?
Yep. :)

From my experience, it may mean "quantum tunneling" in a dielectric - a certain type of dielectric and would be used in the communications field.

Mikado

Mikado, I seem to remember that when we came once before to this discussion of the tunnel diode's role in submarine communications, Mr. Twigsnapper (insert usual cavet here about unknown internet sources) responded with something like..."communications with whom?"

The range of possible answers can be quite extensive.

rose

Mr. twigsnapper you say? okay.

I agree that the range of possible answers could but not only would be quite extensive. In fact, if I were say to say that I was in communication with someone this afternoon the list could be just as large.

Let's not hear things that go bump in the night and react as if it is something other than what it is, a bump in the night or perhaps just that - communications.

Tunnel diodes as in current semiconductor descriptions function in the forward bias direction as one thing but will have Zener action in the reverse bias function. Somehow, I don't think that is what twigsnapper <g> was meaning, a semiconductor as described in electronics theory. But he was talking a semiconductive result...perhaps, and is quite explainable and is a very unwanted condition when working with EG. Provided of course that twigsnapper <g> was referring to some written work of Dr. Brown.

rose
rose rerose

Next

Return to "Kilroy was here"