Unity equation solved.

A forum to discuss, to dream, to engineer, to research, to offer up information and a place to share.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Unity equation solved.

Postby Soloma » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:13 pm

The equation:

Mind -> Matter ~ Spirit - polarity | acceptance --- UNITY

Mind ~ Spirit -> Matter ~ Spirit - synthesis | will -- UNITY

Spirit -> Mind ~ Matter - polarity | acceptance --- UNITY

Thank you to this forum, you have been a huge inspiration. We won, we are free. Tell everyone.
Soloma
Commander

Re: Unity equation solved.

Postby Soloma » Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:19 pm

Mind ~> Matter ~ Spirit <~~~> (Polarity) <~~~~~~> Acceptance ---> Unity

Mind ~ Spirit ~> Matter ~ Spirit <~~~> (Synthesis) <~~~~~~> Will ---> Unity

Spirit ~> Mind ~ Matter <~~~> (Polarity) <~~~~~~> Acceptance ---> Unity

This is a more updated view of this Philosophical and Spiritual Equation. I so very much wish that you folks were still haunting this board, I have so much to talk about as I imagine you do too. I will leave a link to my sub that I created to share this UE with anyone who might be interested as I see it as the teachings of Jesus put to equation. The underlying Holy Trinity of this equation is Intention/Willpower/Faith, I came into Revelation, Enlightenment and Ascension and then when I recorded this equation on Reddit, I received another bump in cognition and energy.

I imagine Kevin would fully understand what I am on about as I now understand what we was on about, Polarity/Synthesis/Polarity. It has taken me quite a bit of time to work through the internal stuff but I finally got through it and was rewarded. Rose if you are out there, let the Astrologer know he was right, I had everything I needed. If any of the Kitselman's are out there, thank you too. Alva was a huge influence on me just from his one simple book of Hello Stupid, I can only imagine how many people failed to get past the gate he erected within the title of his book.

If any of you find this, please come find me on my sub r/Liberment, which of course was taken from Kitselman's government of the wise, which I had been envisioning as a social credit like parallel structure. God blessed me in that I will now be able to manifest it in a much better way than I had ever imagined. Thank you again, all of you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/liberment/ - come visit!!!
https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/soloma369 - What is the unity Equation???
Soloma
Commander

Return to The Open Door