Of Dreams and Reality

A forum to discuss, to dream, to engineer, to research, to offer up information and a place to share.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Of Dreams and Reality

Postby DavidG » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:03 pm

Boy does the op sound familiar to me.....aside from the meetings and such.

Like a Shakespearean quagmire this Linda Brown story has become. She's weaved a tangled web of characters and mystery for sure, and many like myself were the suckers for it, sadly.

Spider-Man has laid some unsavory eggs....

Hi Traveler, nice to meet you.

Cheers!
Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby TheTraveler » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:32 pm

Hey Kevin,

Actually, I generally only get on the forums or involved in the discussions when there is something worth wile to comment on, mainly because my time is limited and I have so many more and better ways to spend my time. Most often I come to the site when Mikado asks me to look at something, or I hear from others that I should look at what is going on.

This is not directed at you, so please take no offense, but what brought me to TTB in the first place was the science and was at first what made me stay. Initially what intrigued me was the story and what kept me here was the feeling, fostered by Linda, was that this was worth participating in because it presented a way to make a difference in a world that really needs a difference to be made.

I look back now, and all I see is that my feeling were that Linda Brown was someone who had lived on the wrong side of life through no fault of her own, that if anyone ever needed my help it was someone that had lived that poor woman's life. That coupled with a desire to be part of an effort that could make things better for all of us, drove me to decisions and actions that I should never have made or done.

In truth and retrospect, it was a form of temporary insanity that overrode my common sense. I came for the science, and it is here, trust me on that! But.... the majority of what I have seen over the last eight years has been agendas, bickering, half truths and honestly, all the traits in people that I most despise.

If that makes you wonder why I am still here, well, if it were not for the bonds of friendships forged with Mikado, Paul, Plad and a few others, I would have been long gone, never to haunt these halls again. And well, as stupid as it sounds, a feeling that there is still something important in all this mess that needs to be followed to it's ends.

When I started writing this post, I wondered what you meant by something missing, but on thinking about it I maybe understand how you feel. Just my thought, but within the reality of life often comes the feeling that some things don't feel right, or that something is missing. As I wrote this I realized that at least for me, at a core level I realized that most of what I was being told was... how did Paul put it, I can't even remember, so let me say bullcrap, smoke and mirrors, bile and lies.

When I do come here to look over the site in what little free time that I have, I just don't often feel the need to comment because it usually offers nothing positive to those that choose to be here.

Anyway Kevin, I hope you do not take this as related to you as it's really about trying to give you a perspective and look into what makes someone like me write the things I do here.

Traveler

BTW.. Nice to meet you too DavidG!
The Traveler
------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted, counts"
TheTraveler
Chief Petty Officer

Postby wags » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:23 pm

Traveller,

I can identify with your comments and concluded that the 'traits' observed were consistent with my own conclusions and it has cost a friendship over this. I come from a more sceptical background to start with and was never enamoured by the name, or the theories, I am ultimately an evidence based man and anything less is speculative and interesting but hardly worth pledging undying devotion for. I am well versed in having to deal with and exclude those with glaring self evident PD undesirable traits. The best way to protect ones mental health is to treat yourself to 'No Contact' it really does work. But that journey of realisation cannot be forced it is only discovered by self reflection and not blaming oneself for being taken in.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby LuisP » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:25 pm

Traveller

If I may, I cannot agree with you on something you said.

Because everytime I have seen you comment, it offers nothing ... but positive to those that choose to be here.

Which is why You are also one of the reasons why I ... choose to be here.
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:07 pm

helloxene wrote:Boy does the op sound familiar to me.....aside from the meetings and such.
I can‘t agree more.

Who the hell are You?
There appears to be two , or 123 helloxenes

Would be better if thee introduced tharself, t'old flower.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:17 pm

kevin, apparently, they are both the same out of Los Angeles, CA and they are selling fashions. I will be deleting their account shortly. ....and then Linda comments on why certain IP's are banned. This IP is listed as Enzo which as appeared before and has been blocked but there several blocks of numbers owned it would seem.

The other one of the heloxene's is from the same city but a different provider, Huge Server Networks. I wonder how much the person was paid to get by the capcha to register the account?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Previous

Return to The Open Door