What is with all the passwords? Find out about TT Brown?

A forum to discuss, to dream, to engineer, to research, to offer up information and a place to share.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: What is with all the passwords? Find out about TT Brown?

Postby kevin » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:18 pm

Has Jimmy ran away?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:53 pm

Good question. And why was he really here? Now I'm starting to sound paranoid.

Changing the subject, I would like to see more about your dowsing Kevin. I also think some folks I know on another forum might be interested. I know you don't like pm's, but if you're interested at all in discussing dowsing on a different forum, please pm me and let me know. I will not tread on toes here by advertising another site by name.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:22 pm

Cat,
I fink Jimmy wanted His little fishy on a dishy.
Somewhat ignorant imho ,to not even introduce Himself?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:30 pm

StarCat wrote:Good question. And why was he really here? Now I'm starting to sound paranoid.

Changing the subject, I would like to see more about your dowsing Kevin. I also think some folks I know on another forum might be interested. I know you don't like pm's, but if you're interested at all in discussing dowsing on a different forum, please pm me and let me know. I will not tread on toes here by advertising another site by name.

Cat

Dowsing,
Our ability to better interact with the none visable nature of existance.
Our hands and feet ( or in cats case paws) are where our information flows in/out of.
Just as the visual flows in/out of the eyes, and smells in/out of the nose.

If You speak with anyone and they have their arms folded and hands tucked under their armpits, You can be sure they are on the defensive and not wanting to engage.
Jimmy runaway is probably sat reading this with arms tightly so.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:01 pm

StarCat wrote:Good question. And why was he really here? Now I'm starting to sound paranoid.

Cat

That is not treading on toes, Cat.

Please put the link up for all who may be interested in that particular subject matter.

....as long as it is not the Token...<g>

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby StarCat » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:10 pm

Thank you Mikado.

www.everythingunderthemoon.net

It's a witchcraft and with a forum. We're an eclectic bunch there. Everyone is welcome to look around, and if it strikes your fancy, join us there. I'm SnowCat over there.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Previous

Return to The Open Door