What is with all the passwords? Find out about TT Brown?

A forum to discuss, to dream, to engineer, to research, to offer up information and a place to share.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

What is with all the passwords? Find out about TT Brown?

Postby jimmywalter » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:31 pm

Most of the sub boards I try to enter want a password. What's up with that?
I am interested in gravity control through "electro-gravitic couple". Where do I find discussion and info on that?
jimmywalter
Ensign Apprentice

Re: What is with all the passwords? Find out about TT Brown?

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:02 am

jimmywalter wrote:Most of the sub boards I try to enter want a password. What's up with that?
I am interested in gravity control through "electro-gravitic couple". Where do I find discussion and info on that?

Hello jimmywalter and thanks asking.

The only sub boards that are password protected are in the forum "Welcome to the Quonset Hut" which is the only forum identified with a photo on the Index page. This section of the forum has been archived at the request of Linda Brown and has been that way for over two years.

As to "electro-gravitic couple", you need to explain what it is you are looking to research in order to answer your question. I know of no reference in the works of Brown that use that particular term. ElectroGravity; Electrogravitics; Dielectric Stress those are some terms referenced.

Or you could start a new thread under "Esoteric, Metaphysical and Pseudoscience" viewforum.php?f=50 or in the "Round Table" viewforum.php?f=51

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:12 pm

Welcome Jimmywalter, how do?

I can remember entering into the strange rabbit hole of TT Brown mysteries aprox 8 years ago, still lost.
I was then though grilled as to who I was, and asked about Myself, which seemed fairy snuff to Me?
So who be thee?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby jimmywalter » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:43 am

I am interested in anti-gravity. I have found that TTBrown was supposedly able to do that
jimmywalter
Ensign Apprentice

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:44 am

jimmywalter wrote:I am interested in anti-gravity. I have found that TTBrown was supposedly able to do that

It is purported by fringe science buffs that Brown is credited with "anti-gravity" that is used by Government agencies/nefarious private groups that remains hidden/secret. I don't take that as gospel truth for anyone can make a claim supported by less than circumstantial evidence and in some instances, less than that. If you look carefully at the bulk of the "photographic" evidence, most and quite probably all of it has surfaced since photoshop programs came into the forefront.

Brown did not like the term "anti-gravity". For one to use that term implies that "anti-electric" and "anti-magnetism" must also exist as per Brown's own research. Perhaps it may exist in some universe but as far as mainstream science is concerned, it does not.

If one refers to the "lifters" or the ionocraft as proof of "anti-gravity" and attributes this to Brown then they are not very well educated and are relying on the information supplied by the conspiracists. The lifters operate under the principle of EHD or ElectroHydroDynamics. This is attributed to the work of Ferdinand Frederic Reuss in the early 1800's.

Hope this may lead you in the proper direction.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby jimmywalter » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:09 am

In 1953 Project Winterhaven proposal to do with "Research on the control of Gravitation": "For the last several years, accumulating evidence along both theoretical and experimental lines has tended to confirm the suspicion that a fundamental interlocking relationship exists between the electrodynamic field and the gravitational field. It is the purpose of Project Winterhaven to compile and study this evidence...to examine the physical nature of the basic "Electro-gravitic couple"..."

There are more quotes from TT Brown along these lines.

And what then does this forum have to do with T townsend Brown, controlling gravity, or "a new motive force, useful as a prime mover"?
jimmywalter
Ensign Apprentice

Postby kevin » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:22 pm

jimmywalter wrote:In 1953 Project Winterhaven proposal to do with "Research on the control of Gravitation": "For the last several years, accumulating evidence along both theoretical and experimental lines has tended to confirm the suspicion that a fundamental interlocking relationship exists between the electrodynamic field and the gravitational field. It is the purpose of Project Winterhaven to compile and study this evidence...to examine the physical nature of the basic "Electro-gravitic couple"..."

And what then does this forum have to do with T townsend Brown, controlling gravity, or "a new motive force, useful as a prime mover"?

Who's asking?
Texas based?
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=jim ... 59CB3F6BA9
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:42 pm

jimmywalter wrote:In 1953 Project Winterhaven proposal to do with "Research on the control of Gravitation": "For the last several years, accumulating evidence along both theoretical and experimental lines has tended to confirm the suspicion that a fundamental interlocking relationship exists between the electrodynamic field and the gravitational field. It is the purpose of Project Winterhaven to compile and study this evidence...to examine the physical nature of the basic "Electro-gravitic couple"..."

The heading at the top of the forum says the following:

Discussions of Townsend Brown and other Obscure Scientists, their work, lives and everything else in the Universe.

This forum is currently discussing the work of John Hutchison, his work in anti-radiation, Georges Lakhovsky’s Multi-Wave Oscillator, The Ciba-Geigy Effect, Acoustic Standing Waves, John Ernst Worrell Keely to name a few of the scientist and topics that are NOT pertaining to Brown.

This forum has NOT been devoted to only Brown. The URL does have his name but that is from back in 2009 when it was started for Linda Brown to discuss her Father and her subsequent book she was writing which ended up not being about her Father as much as her memoirs. The forum has since been dedicated to discuss as stated in the heading.

You are citing a paper that was written in the hopes of obtaining funding for research. At the time it was written, Brown had many experiments that suggested a relationship between Electricity and Gravitation just as a relationship exists between Electricity and Magtnetism.

As I said previously, if you wish to discuss Brown and or his work, there are other appropriate threads. In the event that you do start a thread, Brown's work is not considered "Hard Science" so please post in a thread other than so. I have requested others to keep a thread on topic as much as possible and if a new subject comes up then start a new thread. There is no charge for new threads and it makes searching that much easier when the topic is relatively adhered to.

Thanks,

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby jimmywalter » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:00 pm

I could not find at the top of the home page of the forum the quote: "Discussions of Townsend Brown and other Obscure Scientists, their work, lives and everything else in the Universe." Where exactly is that quote?

Are you saying that Brown did not believe what he wrote, was just saying it to get funding? Or that he later repudiated such ideas?

What and where are the appropriate threads on Brown? I am having trouble finding them.

Thanks for your help.
jimmywalter
Ensign Apprentice

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:11 pm

If you look at the top of this page, you should see a photo of a Quonset Hut. To the right of it is the title "The Quonset Hut". Under the title is the sentence - "Discussions of Townsend Brown and other Obscure Scientists, their work, lives and everything else in the Universe."

There never were heavy discussions as to the science of Brown in this forum. However, if you want to research and read a closed forum that is still accessible and see the various threads and a topic you wish to discuss, you can copy the URL and start a thread here and you can see where it will go.

Here is the link: http://ttbrown.com/forum/

The locked down threads, or should I say the password protected threads, were put into archives via a password at the request of Linda Brown who was concerned about their longevity and care after a falling out between herself and others.

Best,

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Next

Return to The Open Door