CONSCIOUSNESS

A forum to discuss, to dream, to engineer, to research, to offer up information and a place to share.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: CONSCIOUSNESS

Postby kevin » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:34 pm

It appears that most people are of the opinion that conciousness is in the brain,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromag ... sciousness

If instead one puts such thoughts down the drain and actually detects what is going on, then one can report that conciousness is a mostly external field, and that it transfers down in scale from whatever/wherever source is ....to every so called atom.

When I detect humans I find a variable dual circulating field, and this is where information resides imho, not in the two brains, they been mere processors and switching devices.

If one desires to unravel such as gravity and time travel, then it is this system that must be central, and a concentrated field of conciousness required to enable the local variation in gravity field to thus operate independant of the dominant( in our case) conciousness field relative to Earth.

So far all so called space travel been nothing but crude brutal forcing outwards within that field which will be huge.

To put it simply....
If You dont know how a system operates, how can You ever hope to operate within said system?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:14 pm

DavidG wrote:"snip"
As for consciousness, it has many faces and many so called definitions..all relative to the observer I surmise.

Then we have the atheists, who feel their end of the spectrum is all correcto mundo...and deists who feel there has to be a god figure...

Dave

True.
And you forgot to mention the Agnostics, just to muddle things further.

But regarding search for Definitions being just a case of a "relative" perspective by the observer, I find the following example ... well, very apt to the matter in question.

It is publicity from a coffin maker company, to its product.

Your last bed ....jpg
Your last bed

The owner of said company says this :
- "Why are people afraid of coffins and not of business suits, cosmetics or jewellery? We wanted to show that a coffin shouldn't be a sacred object - it's furniture”.

Yes, it is.

But that's not the point, is it ?
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:21 pm

Hobbit
What is a "concentrated field of conciousness ", and how can it be "enabled" and operate "independently" ?
LuisP
Commander

Postby StarCat » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:51 pm

A coffin is furniture, true, but I think that particular advertisement is tacky.

As to consciousness, I look at the brain as being a biological hard drive and modem. Consciousness could be compared to the Internet for the purpose of a simple explanation. Just my two mice worth.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:16 pm

StarCat wrote:A coffin is furniture, true, but I think that particular advertisement is tacky.

As to consciousness, I look at the brain as being a biological hard drive and modem. Consciousness could be compared to the Internet for the purpose of a simple explanation. Just my two mice worth.

Cat

Purrrrrrfect
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:17 pm

LuisP wrote:Hobbit
What is a "concentrated field of conciousness ", and how can it be "enabled" and operate "independently" ?

You is.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:05 pm

I tend to agree with Cat’s “two mice” view that our brain may be a “modem” which is connected to a “internet”.
And being “conscious” may simply mean, or classify, those that got to be aware that such a possibility exists and should be activated.

Question is how we understand, translate and overcome the fact that “connecting” between both “modem” and “internet” requires a “provider”. Some find it in religion, others in Religion, others in science, others in philosophy, others in Nothing because they deny that an “internet” exists or others even that we are too stupid to either prove or disprove it exists.

What is “the provider” to that “connection” ?

"You is", Hobbit ?
No, my friend, I think you're greatly wrong.

What can you dowse without your rods, Hobbit ?

But hey ....
LuisP
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:13 pm

I have stayed away from commenting but in it's simplest form...

...I look upon the rods as antennae to increase the ability of the receiver (human body) to receive signals.

However, am I missing something in regard to correlation of dowsing and consciousness?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:42 pm

Mikado14 wrote:I have stayed away from commenting but in it's simplest form...

...I look upon the rods as antennae to increase the ability of the receiver (human body) to receive signals.

However, am I missing something in regard to correlation of dowsing and consciousness?

Mikado

Correct, with directions then brought into visual.
Thus as the dowser switchs focus...the rods display the directions and locations of what is focussed upon.
If I focus upon a human , then first I do so to the heart centre of such, the rod/s point directly to the heart.
If You then switch focus to the overall conciousness field the rods fan out and the dowser has to retreat or close into the edge of said field, then if You switch to field flow directions the rods then display such.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:41 pm

Mikado14 wrote:

Mikado

Increase ...or Enable ?

A dowser without its rods may be you without whatever....

However, I may be wrong.
LuisP
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Open Door