CONSCIOUSNESS

A forum to discuss, to dream, to engineer, to research, to offer up information and a place to share.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

CONSCIOUSNESS

Postby kevin » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:01 pm

A thread seperate from the physical that normally dominates.
A thread to discuss consciousness, and what it is.
http://www.aansneurosurgeon.org/210212/6/1611

The comments section is interesting, nes pas?

The thing is, it is My considered understanding that it is the local manipulation of the consciousness field that leads to gravity and time manipulation.
It's all by field.....Biefeld Brown.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Re: CONSCIOUSNESS

Postby kevin » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:24 pm

A Utube video,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AihD2__gKE
A Mr Tom Campbell
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:43 pm

kevin wrote:A thread seperate from the physical that normally dominates.

The thing is, it is My considered understanding that it is the local manipulation of the consciousness field that leads to gravity and time manipulation.
Kevin

ahhh....but...what is a "field" ??

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:04 pm

A field is an area of land defined by a border that animals graze in and crops grow in.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:07 am

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:
kevin wrote:A thread seperate from the physical that normally dominates.

Kevin

ahhh....but...what is a "field" ??

Nancy

As I detect.....
A consciousness field...is perfectly described by leadbeaters ANU diagram.
A heart centred double vortex where two opposite spin flows are attracted to each other in an eternal chase.

This occurs about all in 3D creartion, and it is a case of been within that dominant field, and all such fields exist within each other.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:31 am

wags wrote:A field is an area of land defined by a border that animals graze in and crops grow in.

Correct....
And whilst wandering lonely as a cloud in fields of barley and wheat I learn't ever so much about how all of the consciousness fields symbiotically interact.
I was finding small so called crop circles where no person had been, and after learning so much from focussing upon trees , I was able to transfer such to each individual stalk of barley, and then transfer to the combined field full of countless stalks of barley, then transfer to the local to that field the consciousness field flows of the planet and then switch about to detect how they all interacted.
What I found was RESISTANCE offered up by the close planted crops to the natural pathways into the planet, which results in OVERLOAD and sudden local implosion spirals.

It is amazing what is right under our noses in each and every field which We are oblivious to.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:47 am

ANU
Has envisioned by Charles Webster Leadbeater.
http://science.trigunamedia.com/anu-of- ... teAtom.htm

I have high confidence that Leadbeater was the real deal.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:23 am

Kevin,

I think you might appreciate this anecdotal story from my days on a dairy farm.

The 200 head herd had been just been milked and I was in the barn checking the beasties out and I felt the 'herd consciousness', I cannot easily describe it but I became aware of all the animals simultaneously and where the field for want of a word extended. I could not define the individuals but there was a shared communication and I felt quite honoured to have been let in. Quite an experience!
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:11 am

wags wrote:Kevin,

The 200 head herd had been just been milked and I was in the barn checking the beasties out and I felt the 'herd consciousness', I cannot easily describe it but I became aware of all the animals simultaneously and where the field for want of a word extended. I could not define the individuals but there was a shared communication and I felt quite honoured to have been let in. Quite an experience!

Will have to change the woof for moo?
It is similer with shoals of fish, and flocks of birds, and possibly football crowds.....self similer fields morphing into a combined overall field?
With the crops I find that the ever enlarging tractor lines give a route of less resistance, and often You can see where the crops have gone in the direction of the flow of consciousness towards where it naturally wants to spiral into the earth, the overload causing a ninty degree alteration at the nodal on the crop stem nearest earth, often with a burnt look.
( see linda moulton howe)
http://www.human-resonance.org/geneseo.html
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:08 am

kevin wrote:
wags wrote:Kevin,

Will have to change the woof for moo?
It is similer with shoals of fish, and flocks of birds, and possibly football crowds.....self similer fields morphing into a combined overall field?
With the crops I find that the ever enlarging tractor lines give a route of less resistance, and often You can see where the crops have gone in the direction of the flow of consciousness towards where it naturally wants to spiral into the earth, the overload causing a ninty degree alteration at the nodal on the crop stem nearest earth, often with a burnt look.
( see linda moulton howe)
http://www.human-resonance.org/geneseo.html
Kevin

So..consciousness as a force then, Kevin?
I see it as what we perceive from our tiny human location here, of a flow so great it cannot be conceived at once, due to its elusive oneness as a fractal whole.

Like a boy sitting next to the Eurotrain track, trying to understand the way a wheel is designed, as the train goes by at 120 kph..
The boy must connect with the train in some alternative way to hamfisted human methods.

This leads to theories of what consciousness is.....and whatever anyone says its is which differs from your own, that which they say it is..it isn't...each has his own vision of it, yet when melded with others, gets off the path of reality by listening to those others, because he has a different window seat....and sees it from a different viewpoint.

Relativity?

Cheers!
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Next

Return to The Open Door