Linda Brown has left the Building.

A forum to discuss, to dream, to engineer, to research, to offer up information and a place to share.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Linda Brown has left the Building.

Postby DavidG » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:06 am

In the long run, I have decided to not ever from here on out after this post ever even consider using the term..Linda Brown again.

I do not care if she is or isnt who she says she is, and will not waste another letter or word in regards to her menagerie of misdirection, disinfo and lies, or her sordid affair of a forum.

She has added absolutely zero to the search for her father's(still not sure of the truth there) work aside from a few notebooks, and a heaping helping of drama which gets everyone nowhere in the hunt for the secrets of Brown's knowledge and experience.

She has hindered the effort to move forward in learning the final reality of Brown's life and work so greatly, she is in my opinion, a terrorist among seekers.

In short..Linda Brown, and everything she has done, has left the building long ago, and has a hidden agenda of insane proportions..it seems the UFO community has recently embraced her, and I say..good riddance..they deserve her.

So, Linda, when you read this, as you will Im sure..because you are a sociopathic troll...get some professional mental help. or just walk off a cliff, either way, youre helping the effort by just curling up in a ball and never showing your face or words again.

As always...Cheers, and lets move past the fame hog Linda Brown, and her imaginary ships and boats or resolutions...they have sunk to the bottom, and are now Davy Jone's problem.

We all deserve to be free of her, every last one of us.
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Re: Linda Brown has left the Building.

Postby kevin » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:41 pm

Davidg,
I can sense the frustration/s, but would recommend easing back on the throttle somewhat.
This whole fiasco is as clear as mud, and I would now rather leave the ball in Her court, as such.

It is all rather sad and dissappointing, but there may be hidden hands pulling Her strings.
I for one now view Linda with great doubt, She has , for whatever reason/s pissed off a whole bunch of those who have been wrapped up and highly interested in Dr Brown for what seems a life time.
It thus doesn't all seem real.
Maybe these things are sent to test us?
The unhypnotize forum was a place where She could have tried to explain Her actions, but instead She sends a lapdog.
Maybe these things are created to test Her?
Confucious nes pas?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:55 pm

Thanks for the kind words, Kevin....I'm not sure who that person is anymore, as it has left the building....onward my friend, with a clear view of the road ahead...watching Pladuim..very excited to see what he is able to discover...no more negativity, all positive flows from here on out, I promise amigo.

Hope your Samhain was a fun one, many here didn't participate, as to the dangers of walking your children on dark roads...that's ok, I now have a mound of candy for myself...ahh, karma!

Cheers!
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:06 pm

But what about Elvis? I still remember a busy night at the hospital. Our unit coordinator wanted to put a new patient in a room where we had a deceased individual waiting for pickup by the mortuary. She finally listened when I said, "Elvis has not left the building."

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Return to The Open Door