Tesla IMmunoModulatory EMF Resonance System - Mark Bean

A forum to discuss, to dream, to engineer, to research, to offer up information and a place to share.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Tesla IMmunoModulatory EMF Resonance System - Mark Bean

Postby Chris Knight » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:38 am

Hi All,

I wanted to make an announcement here regarding something Mark Bean was working on some years ago, and then just prior to his passing in November 2013.

A brief summary is that in the early 2000s, Mark developed lung cancer. We often talked about resonant frequencies and whether there were frequencies that could make living things healthy or unhealthy. He had the thought that perhaps there was some crossover he could use with a modified Tesla coil (which he was an expert in building).

So, he began building one, and I would come up from LA on the weekends, when I could, and help him. Eventually he finished and began testing on himself. Over a period of about three months, the effect on the cancer appeared secondary to the effect it appeared to have on his immune system, which returned to normal levels (the tumors went into remission as well).

My wife and I (with wordsmith help from others, of course) have started an Indigeogo campaign to raise money to continue this line of research.

The campaign and the rest of the story is at:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tesla-immunomodulatory-emf-resonance-time-system

My own perspective is that it is important research, with the potential to help millions of people. However, I do have enough on my plate at this time. If the world feels it is important, then the world will need to fund the cost for the pure research it will require.

At that point, I and my wife will put in the necessary time and energy (as well as money for software, power, transportation, testing space, and other auxiliary costs).

In any case, it is an interesting story to read !

Best to all,

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Re: Tesla IMmunoModulatory EMF Resonance System - Mark Bean

Postby kevin » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:45 pm

I don't know how?, but You will recieve a donation, and any input possible I can.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Chris Knight » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:38 pm

Kevin,

I shouldn't sound so fatalistic - I will throw in some money as well, and we haven't gotten our social network notified yet. My wife is driving through the mountains of Vermont right now on her way to a meeting. She says it's very pretty up there.

My wife does the social network thing - I don't have a Facebook or Twitter account. That's why I can never keep up with the Kardashians.

Anyhow, The campaign will be going for about 50 days, and whatever is donated will go towards the first machine, so it will be built eventually.

Best,

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby re-rose » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:18 pm

Mark has to be delighted to know his work is being continued. Good luck, Andy. Post a reminder, please, before the funding effort concludes.

thanks,
rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby kevin » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:04 pm

I like this mans name...Dr Sircus
http://drsircus.com/medicine/deta-elis- ... oresonance
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:13 am

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Chris Knight » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

I should really make a couple of comments on the fundraiser, since it closed the other day.

We wanted to see if anyone felt the technology Mark Bean was working on was worth pursuing, and we found out that wasn't the case. Pure research really isn't very glamorous. No harm no foul.

We also learned a few things along the way, for those of you ever interested in starting a fundraiser:

1) The holiday season is unkind to fundraising campaigns. People have other things vying for their attention.

2) Have a heart-string pulling story. There needs to be a personal tug.

3) Or, have a really cool, gotta-have-it, latest gadget toy. Very successful.

Maybe we'll trot it out again some day.

Best,

Andy

Kevin - Yes, I have a little familiar with Rife's work. A biologist, I think, but I haven't really studied much about his work. There are so many things we don't understand in the world.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:04 pm

Oh...Didn't know You had started a fund yet.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:08 pm

I'm thinking of writing something about Antoine Prioré ....

Maybe you'll like to look him up.
LuisP
Commander

Postby wags » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:34 am

Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Next

Return to The Open Door