Favorite TV Shows

A forum to discuss, to dream, to engineer, to research, to offer up information and a place to share.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Favorite TV Shows

Postby StarCat » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:53 pm

Just for fun...

Who here has a favorite TV show, and what is it? My favorite us Sleepy Hollow. I'm also a fan b of Breaking Bad, and I have that entire series on DVD.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Re: Favorite TV Shows

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:56 pm

I have no favorites. I have a bunch I like to watch. Currently it is "The Last Ship", Falling Skies and Humans. "Sleepy Hollow" is one when it is on, The Big Bang Theory and of course, The Walking Dead. We will see what the new spinoff is like. Another good one was Zombie Apocalypse.

I would say that my current all time favorite...if I had to pick one is Doctor Who.

Now, do repeat's of old shows count?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Favorite TV Shows

Postby StarCat » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:14 pm

Of course repeats of old shows count. That's mostly what I watch since we ditched pay tv. I sometimes catch The Adventures of Rin Tin Tin on Caturday morning.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Return to The Open Door