Life, love and friendships

A forum to discuss, to dream, to engineer, to research, to offer up information and a place to share.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Life, love and friendships

Postby Kim » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:38 pm

Wow, it’s been a really long time since Mikado or myself have been on the forum. There have been many things going on and I just thought if there is anyone still coming here, an explanation is warranted. It isn’t that Mikado has abandoned the site. I have been very ill and he has been taking care of me. He has been my rock. I will go into further detail of my health situation soon. And the wonderful friends we have made on this forum who have been very loving, understanding compassionate and concerned or me.
One of the diseases I have is terminal, there is no cure. But as I said friends are so wonderful about this. We just spent vacation with them and, as it goes, he will be giving me a great chance at life.
Sorry to end here but I also get tired very quickly. I will keep posting if anyone does come here to see what happened to us.
Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Re: Life, love and friendships

Postby StarCat » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:29 am

Glad to see you're still on this side of the veil. I had been wondering about you the past couple of months.
StarCat
Commander

Postby Kim » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:18 pm

Hi Starcat.. believe me I am doing everything in my power to stay on this side of the veil. Life has thrown me many obstacles and I am so grateful for Mikado, my family and some very dear friends, who I met through the forums.
I was diagnosed with PBC, Primary Biliary Cholangitis almost 5 years ago. The only chance of beating this disease is a liver transplant. I am on the lower list right now, but as the disease progresses I will be moved up. We will be starting more tests soon to see about a living donor.
Have to go now, the fatigue from this disease wipes me out. Take care.
Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:03 pm

I have taken care people with end stage liver disease at different times in my career. It was never pretty. I wish you all the best.
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:32 pm

Kim,

Big cuddles and as much consciousness as I can send across a pond.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:52 am

Not to derail Kim's thread, but if anyone has some healing energy to send my way, that would be great. I fell and broke my left hip Saturday. I'm out of the hospital now, and staying with my daughter. I just have long recovery ahead of me.
Kim, I hope you're managing. I know you don't really have the option of feeling better, with your disease, but symptom management is important.
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:04 am

StarCat,

I thought cats were nimble on their feet?
All My strongest flows of consciousness to You too boo boo.

It all really does depend on consciousness, and the local personal field of such each living entity is within.
It is why cats were so revered in past civilizations as they have a relatively large field and can thus displace in location with such ease, seemingly defying gravity.
Mikado should ponder upon this very carefully with his ability to create a device that IMHO locally manipulates and directs consciousness fields.

I am certain that our own fields can be enchanched with such, then it is "Heal thyself"
All living entities are dependent upon been able to remember how to be as programmed within their own local toroidal field of consciousness, any vehicle will not operate correctly with a flat battery, as such.

I can transfer WITH INTENT My own such field, but it needs a two way understanding of this to best transfer.
You know this operates so, and it is with intent I send all I can muster to You and kim.

The Assyrians knew how to locally transfer such with their pine cone devices held in their hands...…

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=as ... ORM=IQFRBA

The hand bag in the other hand is an accumulator (gravitor)

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Kim » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:49 pm

Good evening guys. Starcat, my prayers and thoughts are with you for a speedy recovery.
Thank you for your kind words Kevin.
I am not in end stage yet Starcat. I am doing everything I can to stay as healthy as I can. As you probably know, a liver transplant is the only “cure” for PBC. Unfortunately with this disease your meld score just doesn’t go high enough to be put at the top of the transplant list. I will have to be pretty much near death for that to happen. That is why we are trying to go with a living donor. I won’t mention who it is yet because we aren’t sure if he will be a match, but I am just so grateful to him for trying for me.
Unfortunately, I have been thrown another curve ball. I’ve been diagnosed with diabetic gastroparesis. It seems when it rains it pours! I am so grateful to have Mikado in my life. He is truly my rock!!
Time for bed. I hate the fatigue that comes with this.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:41 pm

I used to have a home care patient with diabetic gastroparesis, so I've seen that too. Everything in the body systems is really interconnected and dependent on every other system. I know living donors are considered the way to go on liver transplants. As I understand it, living donor transplants have a higher rate of success because the organ didn't have to be kept viable after the donor's brain death. I hope it comes through for you.
StarCat
Commander

Return to The Open Door