CANCER

Posting here requires that the topic be proven science or accepted mainstream theories.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: CANCER

Postby wags » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:59 pm

Thank You Luis.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:27 pm

Wags,
"So off to another funeral"
Know the senario, I have a suit that used to be for weddings, now it is for funerals, I keep the bright tie just incase, but sadly it never now sees the light of day.
Tough time, with lots of hassle.
All the best.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:37 pm

kevin wrote:Wags,
"So off to another funeral"
Know the senario, I have a suit that used to be for weddings, now it is for funerals, I keep the bright tie just incase, but sadly it never now sees the light of day.
Tough time, with lots of hassle.
All the best.
Kevin

Thanks Kevin,
Last one I got harassed before the last one started! Had to get a policeman to bury them for doing it.
That funeral was very informal this one I expect the hassle after. A strange year all round.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:27 am

wags wrote:My step dad has succumbed to the disease and died the other day. I have found that the attitude between the Penny and Tony an interesting lesson.

Penny died in peace and with few regrets, loved by the whole community, sadly Tony was angry and pushed all away and died in anger and earlier than expected by about a year. I suspect a positive mental attitude is part of the picture. It also reminds me of someone who once said it is those last few hours that is where heaven and hell are. There is after all no escape from oneself in those closing moments.

So off to another funeral in a few days and sorting out the estate. I have no internet access in Brum so might not be able to post later this week.

You have my deepest condolences.

I can say from experience, that ....area...place....dimension..whatever, where one seems to transport to that is neither here nor there is a place that is striking to one's perceptions, a place that provides soul searching thoughts.

Yes, it can be a hell of regrets..enlightening regrets...that one can take action upon if the universe provides the opportunity. And yes, the reality of what one really is can be quite revealing.

May you find some peace in your losses and strength to carry on...you will...I can see that in you.

My best,

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:46 am

Thanks Mikado,

That was appreciated.
wags
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:35 pm

I've been doing more research on "baking soda".
It is the bicarbonate in baking soda that seems to be the effective component.
The sodium can cause problems, thus the need to balance with potassium.

Pouring baking soda directly into the cancer tumor of my mom's dog resulted in a "volcano".
I started putting baking soda into the dog's water (that I gave her through a turkey baster) and she would whine for more.

minerals..."hard water"...
something about the SPIN????

link to some info:
http://www.mgwater.com/bicarb.shtml
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:18 pm

http://www.cancertutor.com/simoncini/

Dr. Simoncini Baking Soda Treatment For Cancer (NaHCO3)

Very Important Note

This treatment should not be used for more than three weeks at a time. During the first week no more than two TEAspoons a day of baking soda should be taken orally. During the second and third week no more than one TEAspoon a day of baking soda should be taken orally. Only under the care of a medical practitioner should these maximum internal doses be exceeded.

For skin cancers and other external cancers (inlcuding a rectal enema), where the baking soda solution comes into direct contact with the cancer, this restriction does not apply.

About the Simoncini Protocol

Did you know that the AVERAGE orthodox cancer treatment costs $350,000? This treatment costs about $3 and in most cases is far more effective than the $350,000 treatments!

This treatment was developed in Italy by an oncologist and uses baking soda or sodium bicarbonate.

This treatment is primarily used for cancer of the digestive tract, including cancers of the throat, colon, intestines, rectal area, and other cancers in between.

Cancers outside of the digestive tract generally need a health practitioner to inject the baking soda solution.
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:42 pm

If has been awhile since I posted.
And the cancer in my lymph glands is almost 100% resolved.

Long story.
The short is that about 6 months ago when I put black salve on a "strange growth" on my chin, it reacted VERY severely....huge bump, lots of little bumps. So...more black salve, a little at a time. From ear to ear across my neck and chin, lots of pussy sores....I have pictures.

Then I did much more baking soda (which has probably been keeping the stuff "at bay" for years) and turmeric/black pepper, Budwig, quercetin and bromelain, Vit D3, Vit C.....basically threw everything at it. Felt very toxic. Over several months did liver flushes each month...that was difficult...lots of stones. Cannabis eaten and suppositories, smoked to control the vomiting.

Since I was a teenager (when I got mononucleosis) I have had a very chubby chin from swollen glands. Now... no more chubby chin.

"Hard Core Science"
I'm not writing a white paper or a book.
But I am glad others shared their experiences so that I got through this.

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:56 pm

Nancy,
Wonderfull to see You post here again.
And brilliant at kicking C in the You know wheres.

How are You and John.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:40 pm

kevin wrote:Nancy,
Wonderfull to see You post here again.
And brilliant at kicking C in the You know wheres.

How are You and John.
Kevin

John is doing well. He was found "not guilty" in the trial against him.
Trial was charges for disorderly conduct because of the noise created here.
I find it interesting that WAGS was one of the sources used by the prosecution.

Looking at "magnetism".
Flow
Movement/sound

So...WHAT creates the movement/sound?

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Hard Core Science