CANCER

Posting here requires that the topic be proven science or accepted mainstream theories.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: CANCER

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:09 am

This site does alter some words. However, I lifted the word "fuck" since I would think that if someone uses the word, they are putting some emotional emphasis upon a statement. Other variations were not restricted of which I have seen posted such as "fucked" or "fucking". Why not lift the root word. Let's see how it goes.

I find it strange how a word..."enki" .....creates a post in excess of 100 words. Really Nancy? I suppose you felt it necessary but what you don't know is that David used to be "littleenki" on this forum. I took his post to indicate such and he also complemented you and John and not one word of thanks for such just a diatribe in regard to it and anonymous individuals.

I choose anonymity for my own reasons. I don't want people showing up but thanks to Linda, it has happened.

To each their own.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:15 am

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:26 am

Nancy, I am guilty of using the word "fish" on a regular basis, for passionate means of course, and through the etymological mish mash of forum wordsmithery I did get your gist completely.

One of my best suits Im told is my ability to sense honesty, and genuinity in folks, and since following Johns work from many years ago, and now reading your words, I see love for nature and mankind from both of you, no further words needed.

Linda, being a master manipulator and self important user of folks to feed her "needforlife" energy, had me fooled a bit longer than most, but certain tests I gave her unbeknownst to her exposed this for me and hence with little fanfare I left her fold.

Again, thanks for your work and being there for John, it is so cool to see you two as a team doing something tangible for humanity, it is truly a pleasure to even have a chance to converse here with someone of both your statures in my heart.

Cheers
Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:42 am

David, your post above doesn't surprise me. I am getting to know you a bit better and it is my pleasure.

Best,

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby DavidG » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:54 pm

Mikado14 wrote:David, your post above doesn't surprise me. I am getting to know you a bit better and it is my pleasure.

Best,

Mikado

I am humbled by your kindness, Mikado, and glad to have grown into what I hope becomes a long friendship with you...somene who clearly gets honesty and humility and a straightforward no BS approach to life...

I wishI had seen it sooner, but Spiderman had cast a web over my eye. :O

Cheers, mate
Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:47 pm

kevin wrote:Nancy-Hutchison,

I find that this site has been programmed to alter specific words, in the assumption that specific words offend some.

Have You examined the Monroe institute ever, and a man called William Buhlman?

I struggle greatly with words, (breaking out into a Bee Gees song now) but words are all We have to describe what is perhaps hardly describable.
If I suggested to Yourself ,that the so called none humans, are perhaps ourselves that occupy alternate dimensions, and that ourselves utilise the human vehicles native to this planet to experience, would that offend You?
Kevin

Kevin,
Which then begs the question--
Has carbon based life on this planet been established (in a magnificent interconnected web) to create a platform of CREATION?
Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:07 pm

Mikado14 wrote:This site does alter some words. However, I lifted the word "fuck" since I would think that if someone uses the word, they are putting some emotional emphasis upon a statement. Other variations were not restricted of which I have seen posted such as "fucked" or "fucking". Why not lift the root word. Let's see how it goes.

I find it strange how a word..."enki" .....creates a post in excess of 100 words. Really Nancy? I suppose you felt it necessary but what you don't know is that David used to be "littleenki" on this forum. I took his post to indicate such and he also complemented you and John and not one word of thanks for such just a diatribe in regard to it and anonymous individuals.

I choose anonymity for my own reasons. I don't want people showing up but thanks to Linda, it has happened.

To each their own.

Mikado

Mikado,
Do you understand why I believe that altering the words in my post is "disrespectful" ... and even..."manipulative"? ..."deceptive"?
As I have stated on The Cosmic Token, I post using the name that identifies me.
Many times I questioned how on the Cosmic Token I could offend any "person" (other than Linda Brown) because everyone else was a fictitious character.
An artificial entity.

The words that a person use are ENERGY. A projection of thought.
If my words offend someone, then that is the consequence that I am responsible for.
And IMO I have attempted to discuss that people are offended because of their programming.

They are programmed that certain words, such as fuck, are offensive.
Triggers in the programming. Again, so that the minds of men can be controlled.

As this thread is about cancer. What I am trying to do is get people to WAKE THE FUCK UP.
Dump the programming and LOOK at what cancer is, and why cancer happens.

Example:
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/featur ... 57401.html

The oceans are salt water. With lots of gold suspended in the water.
I look at that info, and see a huge laden jar.
A type of capacitor that has lots of energy/electricity in it.

Cut yourself and lick the blood. It tastes salty.
Is your blood like the ocean, and your body a laden jar?
Does the proper communication in the immune system of the body require SALT?
Cancer loves an acidic environment.
Is the acidification of the oceans resulting an a great big breeding ground for something "cancerous"?

Cancer is the RESULTANT of a manipulation, mutation of the carbon based life form.

Please do not manipulate my communications and change the words that I have used.

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:20 pm

kevin wrote:William Bulhman,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZNmwCD1pA
kevin

Out of Body "experiences" have been very common for both John and I.
I was about 7 or 8 the first time. After my father had severely beaten me.
Long story. However, leaving my body is something that I do at my own will.
And, in these recent times has been a problem.
Leaving the body, for me, gives me an extremely high tolerance to pain.
And so the pain is ignored.
Recently I have come to realize I was on the brink of renal failure due to not dealing with my kidneys and bladder full of stones.
The rest of the body was shutting down.
I had to step back and LOOK at the mechanics of this flesh machine which I use to exist within in this physical realm.
And how my body is interconnected to the rest of nature.

I believe I posted a thread here about POOP.
crap. Very important.
So is urine, pee, pee.

I failed to properly observe what was happening with my mom's dog.
I did not look to the WHOLE of the body. Treated only the "problem".

My hope is this thread will get people to stop focusing on "cancer".
And look to how these flesh machines operate.
What is the mechanism of communication to the cells?
How is that the same in the rest of nature?
What can we learn when we WAKE THE FUCK UP?

(Yep, I am repeating myself.....anyone offended?)

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:34 pm

Hold on there a minute Nancy.

This program has a "word censure" option. When this forum was started, it was originally setup to censure the seven words based upon George Carlins routine. We felt that if someone wasn't able to communicate without resulting to swearing then they had nothing intelligent to say.

That word censure was in place since the formation of this forum.

I changed the censure after reading your post in the sense that you were intelligent enough to not use vulgarity or swearing to communicate with others. Apparently, you seem think that the censuring was directed at you. How narcissistic of you. I felt that perhaps there were times that swearing might be appropriate to convey emotion since communicating over a forum is difficult enough.

I don't know who is reading this forum but swearing and vulgarity are not viewed by some as appropriate for their own reasons and they too feel that if one cannot communicate without such then perhaps they have nothing to say of value.

If you really believe that I am being disrespectful of you or anyone else on this forum then it is your prerogative not to post, however, if someone were to base their posting on the word censoring than that, in my opinion, is a poor excuse for not attempting to communicate.

Now, based upon your post, did you read mine? Apparently not. Reread it but let me highlight the fact that I changed it due to the need to express emotion.

I suppose comprehension of my post was left out due to the emotion you were feeling and that made you comprehend something different than what I wrote and took it as a personal assault....you are wrong and your lambasting me in the opening statements of your post I feel are not warranted to me.

Just my opinion mind you,

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:26 pm

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:
kevin wrote:Nancy-Hutchison,

I find that this site has been programmed to alter specific words, in the assumption that specific words offend some.

Have You examined the Monroe institute ever, and a man called William Buhlman?

I struggle greatly with words, (breaking out into a Bee Gees song now) but words are all We have to describe what is perhaps hardly describable.
If I suggested to Yourself ,that the so called none humans, are perhaps ourselves that occupy alternate dimensions, and that ourselves utilise the human vehicles native to this planet to experience, would that offend You?
Kevin

Kevin,
Which then begs the question--
Has carbon based life on this planet been established (in a magnificent interconnected web) to create a platform of CREATION?
Nancy

Don't know.
Whatever or however ,here we is.
You could have Yorkshire ancestors, You certainly say it as it is.

I keep harping on about getting to the basics of creation, and ANU ( as I recognise the dual spin , heart centred none physical aspect of creation)
is fundemental, imho.
It is the method of creation into 3D, imho , a compression that reacts always within whatever dominant ANU it is within ( gravity)
That dominance is focussed into the compression heart centre at ninty degrees to the circulating dual spin fields, and is why there are clouds.
I am far more at ease with Walter Russells periodic tables , than the indoctrinated present ones.
The alteration relative to the planets is imho due to a new planet emerging from the present sun, and a consequent variation in harmonics .
I consider the sun to be a consequence of the flows through it's planets, which will have all formed out of the sun ( pinch point downstream of planetry flows)
Who knows of all of this is perhaps far more advanced than humans.
Their agenda/s may or may not be as We think.

The trick is surely to know what they do...to thus recognise what is afoot.
Not to simply try and deal with the local present consequences.
I realise that may come across as cold hearted, it is not, it needs THINKERS, who have no fear.
You and John are such.
B6y doing what You are , you are creating an opening into new knowledge.
But be carefull, very carefull please.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to Hard Core Science