CANCER

Posting here requires that the topic be proven science or accepted mainstream theories.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: CANCER

Postby kevin » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:51 pm

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:20 pm

oh, oh...Anu
I gotta a challenge with believing Anu / Anunnaki / Enki
was something "good" for life on Earth

much prefer Nag Hammadi story and the history of "Native" Americans

however, bringing all the observations to the table can be quite informative
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:31 pm

Mikado14 wrote:Hold on there a minute Nancy.

This program has a "word censure" option. When this forum was started, it was originally setup to censure the seven words based upon George Carlins routine. We felt that if someone wasn't able to communicate without resulting to swearing then they had nothing intelligent to say.

That word censure was in place since the formation of this forum.

I changed the censure after reading your post in the sense that you were intelligent enough to not use vulgarity or swearing to communicate with others. Apparently, you seem think that the censuring was directed at you. How narcissistic of you. I felt that perhaps there were times that swearing might be appropriate to convey emotion since communicating over a forum is difficult enough.

I don't know who is reading this forum but swearing and vulgarity are not viewed by some as appropriate for their own reasons and they too feel that if one cannot communicate without such then perhaps they have nothing to say of value.

If you really believe that I am being disrespectful of you or anyone else on this forum then it is your prerogative not to post, however, if someone were to base their posting on the word censoring than that, in my opinion, is a poor excuse for not attempting to communicate.

Now, based upon your post, did you read mine? Apparently not. Reread it but let me highlight the fact that I changed it due to the need to express emotion.

I suppose comprehension of my post was left out due to the emotion you were feeling and that made you comprehend something different than what I wrote and took it as a personal assault....you are wrong and your lambasting me in the opening statements of your post I feel are not warranted to me.

Just my opinion mind you,

Mikado

Mikado,
Communicating with words really sucks, as illustrated by this attempt between us.
"Lifted".... as I understood...was that you removed fuck (lifted) and replaced with "fish".

George Carlin, someone who was awake and kept telling people to wake the fuck up.
His presentation of the Seven Words is spot on. Trying to illustrate to people how ridiculous it is to censor words.
So, "someone" decided to "program" the forum to "censor" the words Carlin said it was stupid to censor.

Apparently I was correct when I spoke about programming...hmmm?

Is the computer that is programmed to censor words on this forum "disrespectful"?
IMO...no. However the person that set up the programming, IMO...is far from being awake, and is properly programmed to control the minds of men.

I find it absolutely fascinating that a computer has been programmed to censor the words of artificial entities.
...and the person behind the computer believes artificial entities can be offended.

amazing
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:08 pm

Communicating with words really sucks, as illustrated by this attempt between us.
"Lifted".... as I understood...was that you removed fuck (lifted) and replaced with "fish".

George Carlin, someone who was awake and kept telling people to wake the fuck up.
His presentation of the Seven Words is spot on. Trying to illustrate to people how ridiculous it is to censor words.
So, "someone" decided to "program" the forum to "censor" the words Carlin said it was stupid to censor.

While I feel this thread is way off topic, I also feel that explanations rather than accusations are the best methods of communications.

The "Seven Words" test was actually implemented by me at the request of Mrs. Linda Leach (nee Brown) because that is how she wanted it. So I am the one who is accountable for installing that. Over the many transformations of administration there never was an issue brought up about it until you did.

Having lost many friends and family, including my wife to cancer, I suggest that we return to the topic as that may provide benefits to many who suffer with various forms of cancer. The more people researching and sharing the more help we can all provide to others.
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:41 pm

FM No Static At All wrote:

While I feel this thread is way off topic, I also feel that explanations rather than accusations are the best methods of communications.

The "Seven Words" test was actually implemented by me at the request of Mrs. Linda Leach (nee Brown) because that is how she wanted it. So I am the one who is accountable for installing that. Over the many transformations of administration there never was an issue brought up about it until you did.

Having lost many friends and family, including my wife to cancer, I suggest that we return to the topic as that may provide benefits to many who suffer with various forms of cancer. The more people researching and sharing the more help we can all provide to others.

I am uncertain as to whom I am speaking.
John Hutchison says all the information is IN that static.
(so based upon that statement, am I addressing an artificial entity without information?)

And YES, this is on topic.
and restricting speech to words that "do not offend"
is a major reason that you, myself and John have "lost" many friends and family to "cancer.

Ken Shoulders, a dear friend of John's
Prostrate cancer. And upon hearing the news of the cancer I asked Ken what he was going to do?
Ken despised academic science/scientists. In an email to him, I reminded him of his not trusting academics.
Told him about turmeric. Tried to get him to SEE what was happening.
Even Ken, as "outside the box" as he was, depended upon academic medicine.
And he is now dead.

Are you offended by words that I use?
Why? Who told you to be offended? Who planted that trigger in you?
cause and effect

Are you, or someone you know dealing with cancer?
How do YOU define cancer? What do YOU see?
Do we really, deep down in our critical thinking...believe that hitting the entire body with chemicals (chemotherapy) is going to "kill the cancer"--while at the same time it destroys an already compromised immune system?
Don't even get me started on "radiation therapy".
cause and effect

Other than the chemical, GMO, radiation and other things are creating a load on your body/immune system...
Your own MIND interferes with proper communications in your flesh machine.
And your mind has triggers that have been programmed into it

You will never
ever
ever
understand how John (and I) create a fractal multi-braided cord (cord)...ouroboros
with an isochronic pulse
that brings information into the subatomic level
information..sound..harmonics
harmony
unless you study your own programming
the triggers that have been placed in you
to limit your comprehension
of the Elephant in the room

Case in point: "Wags"... so programmed that I need to "write a white paper"
and when I refused, he literally attacked me
contacted my neighbor and the county
result: order from the county to "cease and desist elimination of radioactive contamination"

Fuck you, Wags.
LOL
do you think I just insulted an artificial entity?
a "person" that must hide behind a name that means the action happening directly above a bitch's asshole?

You are someone you know has cancer.
Really?
What is cancer?
How does YOUR immune system operate?
WHY would YOUR body create a parasitical life form that lives only as long as you live..
but needs to consume you?

FLOW
movement of SOUND
communication

Your body is not a closed system.
Life is not a closed system.
Kevin threw some clues out there for you.

We can dig, look, and observe.
We can attempt to show others what we have found.
Maybe we can finally SEE what cancer is.
Maybe we can reason together and find harmony.

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:47 pm

kevin wrote:
Nancy_Hutchison wrote:
kevin wrote:Nancy-Hutchison,

I find that this site has been programmed to alter specific words, in the assumption that specific words offend some.

Have You examined the Monroe institute ever, and a man called William Buhlman?

I struggle greatly with words, (breaking out into a Bee Gees song now) but words are all We have to describe what is perhaps hardly describable.
If I suggested to Yourself ,that the so called none humans, are perhaps ourselves that occupy alternate dimensions, and that ourselves utilise the human vehicles native to this planet to experience, would that offend You?
Kevin

Kevin,
Which then begs the question--
Has carbon based life on this planet been established (in a magnificent interconnected web) to create a platform of CREATION?
Nancy

Don't know.
Whatever or however ,here we is.
You could have Yorkshire ancestors, You certainly say it as it is.

I keep harping on about getting to the basics of creation, and ANU ( as I recognise the dual spin , heart centred none physical aspect of creation)
is fundemental, imho.
It is the method of creation into 3D, imho , a compression that reacts always within whatever dominant ANU it is within ( gravity)
That dominance is focussed into the compression heart centre at ninty degrees to the circulating dual spin fields, and is why there are clouds.
I am far more at ease with Walter Russells periodic tables , than the indoctrinated present ones.
The alteration relative to the planets is imho due to a new planet emerging from the present sun, and a consequent variation in harmonics .
I consider the sun to be a consequence of the flows through it's planets, which will have all formed out of the sun ( pinch point downstream of planetry flows)
Who knows of all of this is perhaps far more advanced than humans.
Their agenda/s may or may not be as We think.

The trick is surely to know what they do...to thus recognise what is afoot.
Not to simply try and deal with the local present consequences.
I realise that may come across as cold hearted, it is not, it needs THINKERS, who have no fear.
You and John are such.
B6y doing what You are , you are creating an opening into new knowledge.
But be carefull, very carefull please.
Kevin

Kevin,
Careful
Full of care.
nope
Cautious, awake, aware, listening and looking
Walking barefoot so as to tread lightly
pause before action, looking for the "still" that allows the action to happen
yes

IMO you see and hear similar to what John and I see and hear.
some day I will write a multi-colored paper (not a white paper)
lots of pictures
no words

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:13 pm

You know what Nancy?

YES...I am dealing...right here.....right now...with someone with cancer.

Spout all you want about anonymous entities, word censoring or anything else you wish and attempt to tie it all up into the thread title for after all, you and Linda share the same traits.

Now, somewhere on here, I said that I didn't care about the discussions as long it did not degrade into name calling at each other.

Your comment to wags is pushing the limits. It serves no purpose whatsoever except for impact and frankly, I don't care how you reason it away.

You claim that I am disrespecting you? What are you doing? Did I not change the censor when I read your post without any prompting?...yet you claim a disrespect is taking place. So, I change the censor and you can't shut the hell up.

A thank you would have been nice, if you read my post but you didn't, you just want to bitch Linda...er...Nancy.

This is a warning to you Nancy. As much as I detest editing a post or censoring posts I will do so if you persist in this little rampage.

I am sure in all your presentations or summations in Federal Court that you did not disrespect the court with foul language. If you "won" as you say you did, I am sure you were able to communicate without the usage of such.

Please attempt to do so here.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:11 am

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:

oh, oh...Anu
I gotta a challenge with believing Anu / Anunnaki / Enki
was something "good" for life on Earth

much prefer Nag Hammadi story and the history of "Native" Americans

however, bringing all the observations to the table can be quite informative

ANU is MY comprehension, and as I detect the conciousness life force about anything.
It derives from CW Leadbeater, his drawings with madam Blavatsky.

It's a word.

http://blavatskyarchives.com/leadbeaterbib.htm

He operated in the seen and unseen, He was enabled to with help from others.

Cancer has touched us all here ,and is thus a super sensitive word, different people handle loss in different ways, please allow for others who cope differently.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Fruitbat » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:25 am

Lets cut to the chase.. Cancer used to be relatively rare. Now it is not.
It is a process by which a small part of your body rebels against the way it has been programmed to act and "exalts itself" above its surroundings.

I have recently seen cancer for real in a creature that I care for a great deal.
It looks to my simple way of looking at things essentially "wrong".
"
Currently medical science finds that cancer is curiously resilient to treatment, and as one consultant put it; "It is an unforgiving condition".
Many of the "treatments" including the Rick Simpson method have hideous side effects that reduce the quality of life or shorten it to an unacceptable degree, but this is not seemingly made clear to the average patient, which I find disturbing when I encounter it in human or in vetinary medicine. In vetinary medicine they are much less constrained by a need to give hope to the patient, of course. But then there is the money, so they still like to go through the motions before telling you that they can't really help you.

I saw my cats tumour vanish in three weeks or less as a result of giving him a variant of the basic Rick Simpson oil.
I've also lost two warts by treating them with it.
Despite Luis's argument I HAVE definitely read in mutiple places in the past that THC plays a part in the curative process.

I'm just hoping that what I have done might prove practically helpful to others who find themselves in a situation where orthodox science offers them no hope. I will say though that even the most ardent pothead is quite likely to find getting stoned twice a day for many hours over the course of two months a bit wearing. I am told that if one is prepared to be persistent and makes a proper case that a licence can be obtained to do research with cannabis, but one needs to apply now in the UK if one want to attack a tumour in 2 years time. (A friend of a friend did his PHD thesis on cannabis as a treatment for depression) I hope that when my time comes I'll be brave enough to try out (and document) an alternative treatment before letting conventional medicine loose on me. I'd certainly eat the bitter apricot kernels if I were in Kim's position, no questions asked. Google DrKrebs 1974 if you wish for how/why they alledgedly work.

Wishing you all the best.

FB.
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby wags » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:58 am

FB Stated:-

"Lets cut to the chase.. Cancer used to be relatively rare. Now it is not."

I am surprised you said that. There are factors as to why 'Cancer' is apparently less rare.

1.0 The average age of death in the population has increased, (No. of Senile dementia cases also has an apparent increase relative to other conditions)

2.0 The control of infectious pathogens in particular Antibiotics. Eg Eradication of Smallpox.

3.0 Better diagnosis of cause of death on death certs.

4.0 The ability of medical science to accurately diagnose and treat the condition means that survival rates are improving if recognised early enough. (Mammograms an example of preventative measures). Therefore the number of cases may be higher due to better diagnosis.

The alternative treatments are all still worthy of trying though.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Hard Core Science